Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That godforsaken Levi's advert with the funeral. Overplayed and I now hate the song.

There's also one on with a truly terrible slowed-down Queen cover, but I can't remember what it was for.

Reactions: 1
That effin,effin webuyanycar now it’s wesellany car.Getting out of the car dancing.good grief…it’s nearly every ad..duck off andbfuck off again.😡
I do quite like the African guy in the bright clothes dancing. It's a bit of fun. The advert is daft though.

Reactions: 5
The Chanel No 5 ad where the couple are looking at/on the moon. I can never take my eyes off the big blemish on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Channel advert , I thought I was the only one. It's the weird hunch back dancing for me..It's so not attractive

Reactions: 4
Trussell Trust.
They don’t provide food to the needy.
They advise people how to set up food banks and charge them an extortionate amount for their advice

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Or the really really annoying advert for Wren kitchens where the couple are dancing everywhere. Grrr! 🙄 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trussell Trust.
They don’t provide food to the needy.
They advise people how to set up food banks and charge them an extortionate amount for their advice
I dislike charity ads that are glossy and expensive. Who wants to donate to a charity then see them wasting cash on advertising? There’s an Ukraine one where people are saying the lyrics to You’ll Never Walk Alone that is on so much and I always wonder how much they wasted on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen an advert for one of those part work magazines. Build the Batmobile in 120 issues - first issue is £1.99 and the others are £11.99.
Anyone desperate enough to pay £1300+ for a plastic model of the Batmobile?

Turns out it’s diecast and not plastic, but still… £12 an issue and 120 issues ?
My brother collected one years ago for a remote control car, it cost him more than the £600 Renault Clio I had

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate the poonami advert. I do not want to hear it. I'm always about to eat my dinner. We all know what nappies are for, no need to spell it out.

Reactions: 15
The song in the advert for the George Michael documentary on Channel 4. I don't know who the singer is but his voice is annoying.

Reactions: 2
That omaze advert where you can win a house. On my TV, on YouTube, on my social media. Go away ffs.

I absolutely hate the poonami advert. I do not want to hear it. I'm always about to eat my dinner. We all know what nappies are for, no need to spell it out.
Whenever I see this advert I think of Ali G saying "ride the punani"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That omaze advert where you can win a house. On my TV, on YouTube, on my social media. Go away ffs.

Whenever I see this advert I think of Ali G saying "ride the punani"
I feel sorry for the kid who represents uncontrollable shitting in the advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The song in the advert for the George Michael documentary on Channel 4. I don't know who the singer is but his voice is annoying.
It’s a male singer singing Katy Perry’s (with a word changed): I Kissed A Boy And I Liked It but I’m not sure who it is

Reactions: 5
There is one for tumble dryers 'with heat pump technology, to wash at lower temperatures' ??? Makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have seen that fake women chatting Nationwide ad about fifty times this week. Her little eyes go to the little treasures…and they had something she can’t even pronounce, “baconaise” so she bought it.

Scintillating chat. Also, buy stuff that you’ve never heard of, just coz it’s cheap- top money saving tip, from someone who can’t get her words out. Thanks, Nationwide!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And that ad from Santander with Ant & Dec acting like imbeciles with the 7 year olds in school. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.