Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimax

Chatty Member
Ahhh this is hilarious!! Brickey must’ve pissed himself in excitement when he saw the Disney Community news. And of course he had to make a point of being the FIRST to livestream on that Disney property (nothing but desert right now), this guy is a psychiatrist’s dream.
Well, he is an EXPERT in the field, he sold access to his genius and everything, so...

Reactions: 2

jessburch

Chatty Member
He doesn't like to miss opportunities to show his mug. He was sniffing around Christine's live stream last night. And of course everyone in the chat was praising him like he's a Saint 🤮
I just found the part where he’s in Christine‘s video 🙄

I think that was Spencer that came up to him as they’re walking down Main Street that looked like him.

jessburch

Chatty Member
I don’t even recognize him what happened 🤣 Brinkey likes extreme I see, he now looks like a Proud Boy member.

• Wow
  • Haha

jessburch

Chatty Member
Brinkey is thinking I will get all these views especially being on Adams channel yet it didn’t work last time and it’s not going to work now.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
New video by the Brick-man

I give him credit for getting outside the park and trying a new avenue of content but a better choice would have been Disney’s influence on comics, animation, poster art, architecture, etc. other than the shithole convention he picked that is full of degenerate retail marketing. Nothing was pleasant to look at and the place was full of literal garbage.

Not a good crossover choice for true Disney fans.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
So Shit-a-Brickey never produced any more content from that last trip to WDW? Just two videos (and one was a subscriber poll request). Did he lose his memory cards or drop his laptop in Seven Seas Lagoon?

• Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Agreed, that old footage video was golden. He did something similar for a Christmas vid as well. Great stuff. I think he's trying too hard to be likeable. I would respect it more if he was just who he is (a snarky asshole) on camera. Don't be fake.
There were a couple videos/lives he did a while back and he talked about making toontown accessible for all and some jerk in the comments talked about how disabled kids don’t NEED to have accessible area and it takes away from abled kids joy. And Brickey ripped him a new one…and I loved it. Brickey has also talked about changing splash to Tiana and how great it is for POC representation and shut down haters too. I DO think he’s got talent and clearly the courage it takes to shut down haters BUT his ego gets in the way.

I think he’s go to have more patience too…

• Heart