Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Numpty1

New vlog- Lyla needs jeans that actually fit; I've lost count of how many times she's had to pull them up, it was the same in the last vlog. Maybe instead of buying a ton of other stuff, buy the right size kids clothes (or at least a belt!).
I have a tall, slim daughter so know it's tricky to find the right stuff, but not impossible!

Reactions: 2

whatsever you

VIP Member
What freebies / discounts is she gonna get this time no kids meals ,not on the list for meals ,no deserts left ,plus a chaotic meal service due to turbulence,# Sian I will complain about everything to get a discount /freebies
I don’t think it’s Sian, it Callum who’s the complainer!
find it so cringe in older videos where she’s like ‘Callum has gone to complain’ 🙄

Stitch#17

From their pictures the girls just have those boots and Sian has her new balance trainers as that's all that is on her Instagram. I don't think common sense is something in her vocabulary.
She’s not the brightest bulb in the box that’s for sure!

gibbs

VIP Member
Casually spending £656 on a 4 and a half hour activity!! B roll a go on this vlog at least its pretty i guess.
Screenshot_20240626_191840_YouTube.jpg

• Wow

Babyshark

VIP Member
He is actually such a fanny. A wee creep.
I can totally imagine him being a complaining pain in the arse thinking that making others feel
shit makes him bigger. She probably laps it up too

gibbs

VIP Member
Watched the 1st vlog, she was pissed off with Dullam talking about parking of whatever it was, her face was too funny. Daisy obviously doesn't want to be on camera.

Reactions: 1

gibbs

VIP Member
She’s clearly not the expert in DCL she makes out she is then because she could’ve had her placeholder in £ to allow her to book next cruise in £.
She knows nothing really, but it seems they have booked to go somewhere next summer with paradise falls family.

gibbs

VIP Member
I'll be interested to see if they stayed with the inside cabin....on possibly the most picturesque cruise you will ever go on!
I know I was thinking the same thing I'd hate to be without a window at least on that cruise especially with what you have to pay.

JessieB

Chatty Member
I am cruising Alaska end of July with Royal Caribbean from Vancouver I did look at the Wonder but it was £7500 for a balcony for a week! I actually really like DCL but there is no way I was paying that I've paid just under £3000 for a balcony room with Royal. I'm sure if the Knapps had a balcony we would have seen the pics, however if they were in a balcony room I'm sure it will be justified in some stupid way or bank of mum and dad have paid again.

Babyshark

VIP Member
And they seem to be thinking about planning one for next year. I know there’s the place market discount but when they’re needing 2 rooms, it’s not a cheap trip. Why book 2 internal joining rooms when you could have a nice trip away in the Canaries or France or anywhere and have a more baby friendly break. I bet she’s wanting the little one to do the Diaper Dash as that would be very vloggable.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Circa £500 for the whale watching....the Knapp bank account has taken a pasting this month! No coffees for Sian for the foreseeable!

hd1234

What freebies / discounts is she gonna get this time no kids meals ,not on the list for meals ,no deserts left ,plus a chaotic meal service due to turbulence,# Sian I will complain about everything to get a discount /freebies

gibbs

VIP Member
And they seem to be thinking about planning one for next year. I know there’s the place market discount but when they’re needing 2 rooms, it’s not a cheap trip. Why book 2 internal joining rooms when you could have a nice trip away in the Canaries or France or anywhere and have a more baby friendly break. I bet she’s wanting the little one to do the Diaper Dash as that would be very vloggable.
Won't be able to drink like no tomorrow and chuck baby boy into the nursery like they do the girls.