Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
So she’s in love with Canada and thinks of it like home but hasn’t been there since she lived there very briefly and is only really there as it’s where you pick up the Disney cruise they’re going on

Reactions: 5
That post made me laugh about her living in Canada etc etc. is she ever satisfied with where she is not just living but in life?

Reactions: 5

gibbs

VIP Member
Had she just let slip the gender? Last post I saw of hers was from the baby show where she said they couldn’t show the purchases due to them being gender specific?

or was it an intentional slip?
They did a reveal with Micky and Minnie on the cruise
---
Now I know there's a huge John Lewis discount going on but it seems that cost of living still isn't hitting Sian!!
Screenshot_20240605_125335_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240605_125451_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240605_125652_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Nadurath

VIP Member
I don’t think Disney make walking boots, so they wouldn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic and cannot possibly be worn! 🙄😂

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
New vlog- Lyla needs jeans that actually fit; I've lost count of how many times she's had to pull them up, it was the same in the last vlog. Maybe instead of buying a ton of other stuff, buy the right size kids clothes (or at least a belt!).
I have a tall, slim daughter so know it's tricky to find the right stuff, but not impossible!
I hate that she makes them wear matching clothes when she's said before they both have very different styles in clothes. My daughter is all legs have to take in at least inch in on each side if I buy her leggings so I agree that it's hard but with jeans it definitely can be done. On the flip side neither her or callum seem to get able to find trousers that want to make friends with their ankles.

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
Sian who wants to live in the moment is recording her husband recording the family’s embarkation on to the ship. Of course you’re loving your time in Canada Sian and nothing to do with the fact it’s totally instagrammable content!

Last edited:

emerald

VIP Member
Title from @Wellwellwouldntyouknowit

Recap:
The girls went back to regular school in January. RIP world schooling September 2023 - January 2024.

Sian is pregnant with baby number three. The family are currently in Vancouver about to embark on a Disney Alaska cruise, rescheduled due to the pregnancy.

Reactions: 3

gibbs

VIP Member
Sian with her cold feet and saying they were drying their shoes! Did they seriously go to Alaska without one pair of waterproof walking boots between them? And have the girls got any other shoes apart from those black patent ones ? There's no common sense is there.
From their pictures the girls just have those boots and Sian has her new balance trainers as that's all that is on her Instagram. I don't think common sense is something in her vocabulary.

gibbs

VIP Member
Proper insight into the relationship and spending of money in the latest vlog. Sian wanting everything and saying she could spend £100s and Callum rolling his eyes about everything and pointing out they don't need it. She's talking about doing an Oz cruise she really has no worries on money does she.
---
Also formal night she says people dress up in whatever cut to the captains reception, people in front in them in beautiful dresses and suits. Sian and Callum can't even be bothered to dry the girls hair off.

Last edited: