Adventures by Knapp #6 Knappily Academy worldschooling to Disney and Beyond!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they won't say as the bloody Wildings have decided to wait til the brat is born to find out the sex and they want to keep attention on them
She's made the point she's not saying but with how she's being I'm guessing boy but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I know you've been up for hours girls but mumma need a shot of snugness for the gram. Get over by the window.....left abit....now put your arms around each other......🙄
Don't forget to to pop your knee out like mumma showed you, got to show your quirky personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but that's just weird.....when my friends go on holiday I wish them a nice time and see them in a few weeks. I don't stay up all night tracking their whereabouts.
Totally agree! They all seem weirdly obsessed with each other.
She even did that ‘top best friends’ thing on instagram with them mentioned like 3 times. She’s very fickle- no mention of wildingadventures!

I honestly don't know who tracks anyone if I'm honest so I find this crazy

Reactions: 3
Even weirder that your husband is up late talking to another women across the pond making sure she got there safely? Very odd, I don't even do that with my own family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even weirder that your husband is up late talking to another women across the pond making sure she got there safely? Very odd, I don't even do that with my own family.
It's all abit keys in the bowl...🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off Sian you said you didn't want to live there before so didn't stay and were glad you lived in the UK.
Screenshot_20240523_211253_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The dramatics... Knowing how impulsive and restless she is, I can see this being a soft launch of an eventual move over there. Or an attempt to.

Oh really? I’ve never even heard her mention Canada before. What’s the story?
Basically, from what she's said, like in this post, her dad wanted her to move out there with them and took her out to Canada. She tried it but didn't like it so came back to the uk.

What does the part mean where she says ‘we couldn’t fit into going back to the town where we lived’?
I'm guessing she means in the time they had in Canada they didn't have time to visit where her dad brought the house.

Do her parents/one of them still live in Canada?
I doubt it as its the 1st time they have taken the girls over there and her parents buy her stuff all the time and I'm sure she was visiting both of them when they were in hospital earlier in the year.

Reactions: 1
I doubt it as its the 1st time they have taken the girls over there and her parents buy her stuff all the time and I'm sure she was visiting both of them when they were in hospital earlier in the year.
I always thought she was never that close to her parents (as isn’t it always Callum’s family who pay for stuff?) so I’m surprised about the Canada story!
maybe I’ve just missed her talking about them!

She's deleted that post now, I mean the wording made no sense anyway.... did she live in Canada or did she not?

Reactions: 1
It's all abit keys in the bowl...🤢🤣
Who's the Daddy? :sick:
---
Sorry but that's just weird.....when my friends go on holiday I wish them a nice time and see them in a few weeks. I don't stay up all night tracking their whereabouts.
100%

It's one thing tracking flight numbers, but sharing location on iOS to randomers is really creepy.
---
I always thought she was never that close to her parents (as isn’t it always Callum’s family who pay for stuff?) so I’m surprised about the Canada story!
maybe I’ve just missed her talking about them!
His parents go on the vacations, her's fund the big purchases like DVC and Cars. I still maintain they are mortgage free due to mom and pops, which is great for them, but just own it when it comes to making impulse camera purchases then next min getting 'free' coffee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.