Adventures by Knapp #5 Their name is now Adventures by Knapp, but Sian is still posting the same old Krap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So education is just sitting them down with a work book to do. Wow how long till she gets bored of this and moves them to another school.

Reactions: 3
Adventures by Knapp #6 Come on girls, let’s get on with this Worldschooling, we’ve got another Disney trip planned.
Thats the sort of book my kids do to do extra learning to help them improve not their actual learning.

Just cus I like the sound of Knappily Academy someone else said.

"Knappily Academy worldschooling: to Disney and Beyond!!"
Screenshot_20230907-110151_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 20
Adventures by knapp #lets throw in homeschooling to get our viewer numbers up

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the workbook. That’s the sort of thing you’d use as extra at home or a wee bit learning for on a plane/train not instead of school

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You just know that if she could afford private education (i.e. something to show off with) they'd be back in school in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats the sort of book my kids do to do extra learning to help them improve not their actual learning.

Just cus I like the sound of Knappily Academy someone else said.

"Knappily Academy worldschooling: to Disney and Beyond!!"View attachment 2431945
That’s actually a great title with a slight amendment

adventures by knapp #6 knappily academy world schooling to Disney & not beyond (the ports)
---
I knew they’d be doing work books.
So work books is the basis of their home schooling? I thought the majority of those home schooled and taught based on an interest that all other subjects are then leant too. Why can she not see the harm she is doing to these kids just for the sake of some holidays. For gods sake just have one less trip and pay the extra for half term travel. Is the girls future really worth the odd gifted 2 day trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s actually a great title with a slight amendment

adventures by knapp #6 knappily academy world schooling to Disney & not beyond (the ports)
---
I knew they’d be doing work books.
So work books is the basis of their home schooling? I thought the majority of those home schooled and taught based on an interest that all other subjects are then leant too. Why can she not see the harm she is doing to these kids just for the sake of some holidays. For gods sake just have one less trip and pay the extra for half term travel. Is the girls future really worth the odd gifted 2 day trip?
I like that amendment.

The people I know who homeschool in the uk do it like you've described and it works well. That being said the American homeschool people I've seen on YouTube shorts seem to generally just use work books or sheets and thata probably why she's doing it like that.

She should be ashamed of herself, I suspect that’s part of her problem though, very little self-awareness. I seem to remember from one of the vlogs when they did the Staycation cruise and she left in the footage of Daisy being quite upset by the Covid test, wasn’t that Callum’s brother who they’d asked to do the test as he was a Doctor? If that’s the case, I don’t think Callum’s side of the family will be particularly supportive of the decision.

Out of curiosity are the rules with independent school different when it comes to taking time off during term time?
I doubt it especially as most private schools have longer holidays than mainstream schools. Our local ones in Loughborough finish earlier for summer start back later too plus 2 weeks off for October and 3 weeks off at Christmas as well as the normal Feb, Easter and May breaks.

Last edited:
Can I just point out that our Sharrrrn is heading into her 6th tattle thread with only 14k followers and just over 10k subs. Well done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just point out that our Sharrrrn is heading into her 6th tattle thread with only 14k followers and just over 10k subs. Well done 🤣
It is crazy that they've flipped their whole life upside down to nurture their online growth. I genuinely hope the girls were desperate to leave mainstream school because otherwise, this is awful behaviour

It is crazy that they've flipped their whole life upside down to nurture their online growth. I genuinely hope the girls were desperate to leave mainstream school because otherwise, this is awful behaviour
But even if the girls were ‘desperate’ to leave mainstream school, I think any child would be desperate to leave school if you sold it to them as more holidays and more time at Disney. That’s where Sian and Callum are supposed to be responsible adults and parents. At this rate, Lyla’s probably the most switched on one of the four!

Reactions: 4
In possibly their last Florida series they hired a pushchair for Daisy. Sian said she still liked a day fine nap. Is this part of the reasoning for homeschool? Napping? She did mention not having them finishing school and being fired in the justification post

I think she had an argument with school last year after taking them out again. I'd bet good money on that being part of the reason she now finds herself in this ridiculous situation.
I think this too. And also the fact that she’s shown SO much of the girls’ life, they’d be very easy to identify at school/around town; I saw Sian and the girls at the soft play in MH last year. Lyla and Daisy were playing near my kids and I recognised them immediately. That would scare the hell out of me and it’s the exact reason my kids aren’t on my social media.

Reactions: 9
I think this too. And also the fact that she’s shown SO much of the girls’ life, they’d be very easy to identify at school/around town; I saw Sian and the girls at the soft play in MH last year. Lyla and Daisy were playing near my kids and I recognised them immediately. That would scare the hell out of me and it’s the exact reason my kids aren’t on my social media.
I wouldn't be surprised if other parents hadn't said something to school especially if they were wanting to go away in term time as a one off and the school were being reluctant to let it happen.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if other parents hadn't said something to school especially if they were wanting to go away in term time as a one off and the school were being reluctant to let it happen.
Completely agree. I suspect this also lets us know that private school wasn’t an option as they couldn’t afford it. They’ve ripped their children out of school for the sake of saving a few hundred ££ travelling outside of school holidays. That tells me there’s no way their budget is stretching to 2 children in private school, no matter how many Starbucks coffees Sian gives up 🤣

I get what you are saying but they are hardly the Karashians. They are part of a small community and 99.9% will have no idea who they are because they are nobody's just like the rest of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.