Adventures by Knapp #5 Their name is now Adventures by Knapp, but Sian is still posting the same old Krap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here.

Title edited very slightly to fit. Thanks @Troyston30

They had a big rebrand in the new year to a documentary style travel channel and leaving the strict(ish) Disney branding behind.

Anyway, their first trip of this channel is imminent and it is....
A Disney cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just what I needed to know in life she has super sensitive armpits 🤢😖thanks Sian

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I cringe when I see the other halves commenting like Callum posted above, just to try and boost the engagement.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else hate it when someone starts a sentence with ‘sorry but’ in this context? It makes no sense.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh the joys of holiday spam by Sian, pointless posts and odd poses. Living their best lives cus they can get on a plane it seems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Half term in Leicestershire is the week after next. So six days of school missed for this trip. Great to see she's taken the unsafe car seats though, great parenting all round tbh.

Reactions: 1
Half term in Leicestershire is the week after next. So six days of school missed for this trip. Great to see she's taken the unsafe car seats though, great parenting all round tbh.
Even worse that basically the same cruise is available for half term week at a similar cost.

Amazing. My first thread title! Well I'm currently away skiing and actually doing some world travelling. More than can be said of the Knapp's who I assume are now on their way to Florida for the 65th time.....

I’d be raging if I was sitting in economy and some champagne was dished out to some two bit vlogger.!

Reactions: 7
She shouldn't have posted that about the cabin manager giving her champagne that's crass and could get someone in trouble (realistically prob not but you never know). I see she lasted all of a few hrs with her I'm not going to do anymore updates, she just can't resist the chance to be braggy, eughh)

Reactions: 5
Boring and even more boring. They couldn’t be more vanilla with their holidays if they tried

I'm surprised how quiet they've been tbh. Is it just a lack of WiFi on the cruise?

I'm surprised how quiet they've been tbh. Is it just a lack of WiFi on the cruise?
Most probably, you can burn through that free data allowance on the first day within the first hour quite easily. The updates seem to come on the port stop days, guessing when there is wifi.

Boring and even more boring. They couldn’t be more vanilla with their holidays if they tried
I’m sure the main content will be in their vlogs. So will see if it’s any better then…

I do wonder if the comment about choosing Disney cruises over the parks is a sign of no more regular WDW trips?Yearly rent outs of their dvc points? If they have annual passes did they ditch those? (Guess we will see once the cruise is done)

She is definitely just using port day WiFi to update a little. Needs to tease the masses obviously with some interesting pictures. They have said they are vlogging so git all of that to look forward too.
I do wonder if the comment about choosing Disney cruises over the parks is a sign of no more regular WDW trips?Yearly rent outs of their dvc points? If they have annual passes did they ditch those? (Guess we will see once the cruise is done)
Well they don't seem to actually like the parks when they are there so it makes sense I guess plus they can act like they are travelling somewhere interesting on cruises vrs just the Disney parks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.