adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s acting like she’s doing people a favour with these lives. Spamming a live with money bag emojis to get the chance to win £20 is hardly empowering

Reactions: 2
What’s a pay pig? I’m blocked so can’t see what she’s doing
It’s sex work. The man gets off on being degraded for money. It’s not just messages of insults though, there is more to it iykwim. I’ve reported her account; she’s out of line

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whats the more to it ?
Well, the way she is describing it is as if there are all these men out there willing to divvy up thousands of pounds in return for a few degrading text messages, which really isn’t the case. The real big money happens when you take it into real life, which she completely neglecting to mention. She has been totally disingenuous in the way she has described the whole thing tbh, sex work is really not the easy ride she is making it out to be at all and I think she is putting people at risk by spreading this sort of information about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve always been under the impression the paypig thing on social media was a massive con and safeguarding thing that young girls get trapped into. We did some training at work on some social media and it was mentioned as - sex work and very high risk because under age children can be sucked into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm hoping people are reporting for spam and a separate one for illegal behaviour, then writing in the comment box that she's encouraging people to part with their money to strangers in return for sexual favours.

I've done loads on each pinned post and the live
I reported her live with screenshots of the comments and came back no violations 😡 I reckon if a live is getting a high amount of gifts TT won’t ban as they’re making a profit, I can’t think of any other reason why so many inappropriate lives don’t get banned 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, the way she is describing it is as if there are all these men out there willing to divvy up thousands of pounds in return for a few degrading text messages, which really isn’t the case. The real big money happens when you take it into real life, which she completely neglecting to mention. She has been totally disingenuous in the way she has described the whole thing tbh, sex work is really not the easy ride she is making it out to be at all and I think she is putting people at risk by spreading this sort of information about it.
Thats the worrying thing about this. Just because she might be good at setting boundaries or has been lucky with the pervs men she's prostituting herself too doesn't mean everyone will.

How will she feel if someone gets sexually assaulted or financially abused out of her promoting this?!
How can she be sure that she's not directing minors to these people?!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think her personality suddenly seems so different now she’s trying to swing this pay pig angle instead? The live tonight is WEIRD

Wowzers 😳

Whats the more to it ?

Exactly what Deeznuts said, it’s not just text messages either you’ll build a rapport with the ‘pay pig’ you are doing sex work - phone/video/pictures of herself is what she’s failing to mention. It isn’t just sending some texts and getting money, she’s selling it as it’s as easy as that and it isn’t - really dangerous and misleading to people who are vulnerable and needing cash in this cost of living crisis that will take her lead into something she isn’t exactly being honest about.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
A man who pays women to degrade him
I know it makes no difference but hasn't she said that her '
I don’t believe for a second any man is paying her for anything.

She’s got a face like a melted welly boot.

Nice that she’s embarrassing the life out of her son though. Not that that’s new or anything.
For some reason, known only to the little piglet herself, she's claimed her paypig is a woman!! Like that makes the whole situation more believable and more "ok"??!!! Wtaf

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why does she talk like a gangster cockney bruv and where is her kid
Needs like 1-1 super hyper vigilant attention on him at all times at school but never when they’re home wonder why 😂 she’s a joke of a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she talk like a gangster cockney bruv and where is her kid
The accent change is all tied in with the new persona change, she’s trying portray she’s a tough cookie now! So odd. And yes, how can a child who needs 1-1 at school be left for such long periods of time! She never seems to get interrupted by him either… my kid would come and do a ‘muuuuuum’ whinge every once in a while if I was on as much as she is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.