adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how irresponsible it is for her to give tips on how to get a “pay pig”. She didn’t even realise it is sex work. She doesn’t understand that it is DEGRADING even if she thinks she’s the one in charge and calling the shots. She isn’t - and it’s abundantly clear from her first tiktok saying she’s spending all her time to keep the “pay pig”. Sounds pretty degrading to depend on someone else to throw pennies at you and spend all your free time ensuring they keep talking to you and nobody else. One day she’ll wake up and realise the tacky hot tub and holiday and who knows what else won’t disguise the fact this was paid for with a part of herself she won’t get back. All attached to her legal name as well, what if the texts get leaked? No doubt she’s sending pictures too. One day her son might see all this.
Sorry but I just find people glamourising sex work so irritating, she has no idea how hard it is emotionally and the extent and longevity of the damage on yourself, your future prospects, your family etc. Even ‘easy’ stuff like findom still has an impact. It is not easy money and to describe it as that is disgusting

Sorry - rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Promoting sex work.
Nice.
To pay for a hot tub and a holiday for her kid.
Why aren’t social services involved with this family? Does the kid’s dad know she’s doing this?
I need a social media break!

Reactions: 10
I'm not buying it, she's an irritating cow and that's not what men pay for. I think she's just spent her Col payment or her husband has been on leave from work. Factories/caravan manufacturers have shut downs end of July 😏

Reactions: 6
I have no idea what a pay pig is , and by the sound of it I'm glad about that. Trust her to cotton on to it , beats getting a job doesn't it

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe for a second any man is paying her for anything.

She’s got a face like a melted welly boot.

Nice that she’s embarrassing the life out of her son though. Not that that’s new or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
don’t believe she’s got a paypig at all probably for an advance payment or something

Reactions: 2
Onto a new money making scam today, for a £1 you can be entered into a raffle to win a pay pig. I've seen it all now, her followers are lapping it up.
Scammers R Us

Reactions: 2
I’m actually livid at how she is leading vulnerable women into this. It’s sex work. Between this, the scamming, acting like an “industry” expert, and pimping out her followers I officially have 0 respect for this woman.
She’ll be trying to sell courses at this rate. What annoys me even more though is that she has no authority on this and is hardly a roaring success?? She got a b&m hot tub and her eye brows done - why is she behaving like she invented this and she’s a leading expert 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually livid at how she is leading vulnerable women into this. It’s sex work. Between this, the scamming, acting like an “industry” expert, and pimping out her followers I officially have 0 respect for this woman.
She’ll be trying to sell courses at this rate. What annoys me even more though is that she has no authority on this and is hardly a roaring success?? She got a b&m hot tub and her eye brows done - why is she behaving like she invented this and she’s a leading expert 🤣
I was in the Live telling people she was scamming them and essentially pimping them out and I was getting comments back from mindless idiots saying she's not a scammer 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow what a vile pig she is !

How does her live not get banned ? This is so wrong 😑
I'm hoping people are reporting for spam and a separate one for illegal behaviour, then writing in the comment box that she's encouraging people to part with their money to strangers in return for sexual favours.

I've done loads on each pinned post and the live

Reactions: 3
This is really gross. She is literally pimping and I’d not be surprised if she has been reported to the police tbh. Child services need to get involved imo, she is not fit to be a mother

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.