adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers bought her sons Christmas presents.
She pleads poverty.
Nothings ever her fault.
And she’s extra aggressive to anyone who comments..

Any thoughts on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Beggy and vile.
She spends most of her day making videos , pity she doesn't spend that time looking for a job . Easier to beg and make a wish list.

Reactions: 5
Beggy and vile.
She spends most of her day making videos , pity she doesn't spend that time looking for a job . Easier to beg and make a wish list.
She said she struggles with working because she has ADHD. But admits she doesn’t take medication for it.

She was kicked out of her rental property in her words ‘for giving donuts and coffee to the workers’

Aye okay 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she struggles with working because she has ADHD. But admits she doesn’t take medication for it.

She was kicked out of her rental property in her words ‘for giving donuts and coffee to the workers’

Aye okay 🤥
Think I seen that video. In comments she was trying to get people to email them and find out why. Does no 1 on TT do their own dirty work?. Sending followers to do crap for them. Annoys the hell out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m new to TT , but when they reply to the comments and get all arsy, is it doxxing ? Either way. I fell down her rabbit hole earlier, I could never turn my back on someone asking for help, but she’s something else ! The audacity of her is unreal !!

Reactions: 3
So glad to see a thread for this beggy woman
The go fund me to do up her ‘ mates ‘ house to liv n is very odd …. She’s clearly a very clever lady and has the wool pulled over many people’s eyes for now ….

Reactions: 7
One of the most annoying people that has ever come up on my fyp. Incredibly defensive, rude and and quite frankly if her story about her upbringing is true, it seems she is just as toxic as the family she claims to no longer see.

she has adhd which prevents her from doing any kind of stable job that might provide for her and her son. Her followers are so thick,enabling her behaviour and piling on anyone who questions or asks why she can’t do more to herself.

If anyone makes a sensible suggestion in the comments, she always has a reason as to why she can’t apply for actual government help, Why she is homeless? Why she is choosing to live in a house that needs renovation as opposed to emergency homeless housing oh and do you know she has adhd?! Vile woman.

Reactions: 12
duck me £283 for a jacket! She can taken a running jump. She needs a job if she wants all that shite! Or she 1 of those I can't work 🤷

Reactions: 2
Apparently her old landlord gave a 'false bad reference' hence why she has no other option than to live in that wreck of a house. She literally has a reason/excuse for everything! Unfortunately she also appears to have a deceptive personality and can manipulate certain people into donating, probably those who can ill afford to.

Reactions: 1
Her followers bought her sons Christmas presents.
She pleads poverty.
Nothings ever her fault.
And she’s extra aggressive to anyone who comments..

Any thoughts on her?
I’m all for using the power of social media to help a cause. But Christmas has been and gone now, so why is she still asking? Her son had a fantastic Christmas, he didn’t go without - a follower even got him an iPad!

Didn’t she say recently that the GP is expecting her to “grow out of adhd” at 33 years old

I used to think she was alright when she first started posting, back when she was swallowing her pride to make sure her son didn’t go without. But now, like others have said, she’s rude to anyone that isn’t donating to her cause.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.