ADHD Sheperdess #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this whole new Nina Saga Has been about her son not being allowed on a slide? Literally that’s it?

She’s outed the wrong person, been told to go to the police if anyone has issues, and been told butlins have already got intouch with the police.

She stirred up a hornets nest over him not being allowed on a slide. She really needs to address her issues and stop being a mega bleep.

She would “appreciate an update regarding the actions Butlin's intends to take to enhance staff training in inclusivity, sensitivity, and anti-harassment, as outlined in the third point of my previous correspondence”

She goes on “Lastly, I wish to address an unfounded allegation that has surfaced, accusing me of using racially offensive language. I categorically deny using the term in question and request Butlin's involvement in addressing this false accusation”

Seriously love stop digging, go and enjoy your monopoly inheritance. Such a thunder bleep.

I foresee another cease-and-desist letter, heading her way, and then she’ll drop it exactly like she did with the Vets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she outed the wrong person?? Has she apologised? I hope the wrongly accused gets the police involved.

Imagine if that person ended up taking their own life because of her mistake, it would be her fault and I bet she wouldnt care!

That’s what it says on the email from Butlins. She’s such a self important dick. She keeps picking these fights and always ends up on the wrong side 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She was on her *17th* bleeping video about this yesterday. She’s INSANE. Does she think Butlins give a duck 😂😂
She’d be the first to kick off if her brat of a son got injured by bleeping choking himself on his goggles getting stuck round his neck
---
So she outed the wrong person?? Has she apologised? I hope the wrongly accused gets the police involved.
Their legal team will have far more money and expertise at their disposal than she does if she wants to carry on playing stupid games

Reactions: 1
“Lastly, I wish to address an unfounded allegation that has surfaced, accusing me of using racially offensive language. I categorically deny using the term in question and request Butlin's involvement in addressing this false accusation”

Why would she send this to Butlins? As far as I can see they’ve made no mention of this in their email? Someone has said she’s said something and she’s trying to get Butlins to make a statement defending her? This girl needs to seriously get a grip and stop picking fights she can’t win or has the evidence to win🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Looks she has started doing livestreams on tiktok again so the money must have dried up

What’s the scrounging fruit loops username now? I haven’t seen her in ages