ADHD Sheperdess #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just popped up on my news feed blasting a butlins worker because yet again she’s been discriminated against her son has and probably her cat. There seems to be a common denominator in every interaction she has. HER

Reactions: 2
So she’s just popped up on my news feed blasting a butlins worker because yet again she’s been discriminated against her son has and probably her cat. There seems to be a common denominator in every interaction she has. HER
Bump into an asshole in the morning, you bumped into an asshole. Bump into assholes all day, you’re the asshole!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Millionaires don’t go to Butlins, do they? Or maybe she’s still waiting on her inheritance…
---
Just looked at her new tiktoks…she’s certainly piled on the beef.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see this cunto is back causing drama, I really hope this chap she's going after isn't being investigated by the police and fire after her for slander.

She's a dangerous mentality unstable beggy witch

Reactions: 5
I see this cunto is back causing drama, I really hope this chap she's going after isn't being investigated by the police and fire after her for slander.

She's a dangerous mentality unstable beggy witch
She’s all over my FYP causing drama with Butlins. Amazing that she’s caused this much furore over a pair of goggles 🤪

Reactions: 1
She’s all over my FYP causing drama with Butlins. Amazing that she’s caused this much furore over a pair of goggles 🤪
Her profile is now at something like 12 videos, all about bleeping Butlins and her brat of a son
I fail to see how all these random “I worked at Butlins 10 years ago and I was treated like crap” have ANY relevance to her initial complaint either. Like the company do not care and won’t get involved in employee disputes with some random crackpot off TikTok. Take it off TikTok and try complaining the proper way you imbecile Nina.
(But of course she won’t because she won’t get any attention that way)

I see another cease and desist letter heading her way like with the vet.

She could just deal with this in a proper adult fashion and just contact Butlins, if this incident actually happened that is, but she has to try and play the victim, constantly.

There’s always some type of drama with her… I wonder who the common denominator is?

Reactions: 4
She’s on the grift again. This is what she does. You’d think she’d learn her lesson. What happened to the 50 Pages of evidence she sent to her solicitor? 🤣🤣🤣.

She been gifted a free day in centre parcs 🤣🤣A Day 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s a professional harasser. Nothing is good enough for her. I’m sure Butlins are capable of investigating these claims without her (non) professional input.

I wonder why all of a sudden she is back to her old tricks . She had gone so quiet apart from involving herself in everyone else's business.

I wonder why all of a sudden she is back to her old tricks . She had gone so quiet apart from involving herself in everyone else's business.
It’ll be coming up to her son’s birthday or she’s short for her phone bill this month. It’s always money related.

She’s a professional harasser. Nothing is good enough for her. I’m sure Butlins are capable of investigating these claims without her (non) professional input.
Crying at how she thinks she’s soooo right and such a know it all but didn’t even know that the company that used to own Butlins, don’t even own them anymore and haven’t done for years 😂 silly cow
---
Has she got a new account?
It’s something like unapologetically Nina