ADHD Sheperdess #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought my life and personality was chaotic and scatty but it’s nothing compared to her 😳 she’s quite scary

Reactions: 1
I thought my life and personality was chaotic and scatty but it’s nothing compared to her 😳 she’s quite scary
I think she's psychopathic, it's not even her autism, she gives off serial killer vibes. The strangest person I've ever come across on the internet. She has 7000 personalities, and not one of them are nice. She's terrible for gaslighting people and lying.
She comes across as a loner in life, I think she gets obsessed with people so she can't have many friends.

Reactions: 8
What's going on with her and Lynne? Did she break Lynne and Vicky up?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, how was she allow to post this? I am not surprised if she loses her account because of this!

This women is crazy 😳 is anyone watching Billy’s live?
No I missed it, what happened?
She seems to want a reputation for been the most obnoxious prick on tiktok, I don't understand her at all. She seems very two faced, a huge tit stirrer and could start an argument with a paper bag. She thinks she's funny, but she comes across unhinged. I can see why she doesn't have any real life friends, she's one of those people you put your head down when they come towards you, hoping they haven't spotted you.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed this women is everywhere atm she makes my skin crawl using her “autism” as a excuse all the time 🙄🙄