Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gastric band? She has been off the scene for quite a whilst? She also is getting that Lollypop head look , I hope she doesn’t lose too much

Reactions: 39
I think a mix of divorce and a gastric band. Like someone above said, her head looks like a lollypop. Her face actually looks older. I find that often when people lose a lot of weight (too much for their frame) a thinner face ages them. I actually think her face looked better before. Hopefully, she is happy though.

Reactions: 43
Yes, I agree... I don’t think skinny suits her! I hope she’s okay!

Reactions: 20
I think a mix of divorce and a gastric band. Like someone above said, her head looks like a lollypop. Her face actually looks older. I find that often when people lose a lot of weight (too much for their frame) a thinner face ages them. I actually think her face looked better before. Hopefully, she is happy though.
I agree. I think she looks much older all of a sudden.

Reactions: 13
I heard Pilates, i’ve been doing it for 5 weeks and no change at all!!! bummer, she looks stunning either way x

Reactions: 6
She's had weight loss surgery, I hope she's honest and upfront if asked. She seems happy and looks great at any size. Wonder if her new music will be more uplifting. Love her.

Reactions: 16
She apparently worked with Joe Wicks, which is all clean eating and exercise. She looks older and her collarbone and chest looks really bad, she was actually really attractive as a bigger person - what has she done!!?

Reactions: 20
She apparently worked with Joe Wicks, which is all clean eating and exercise. She looks older and her collarbone and chest looks really bad, she was actually really attractive as a bigger person - what has she done!!?
I must say, I think she’s become a bit too skinny and preferred her with curves. Hope she doesn’t lose too much more and that she’s ok.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s an amazing woman and so attractive skinny or not... but have to confess ‘thin’ Adele doesn’t have the same relatable comfort factor as chubby or even fat Adele. She’s lost more than the 3 stone the article is reporting... since she’s started out I bet she’s lost closer to 8 or 9!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.