Adele Maree

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen so many people on tiktok making sandwiches and tagging Adele as their inspiration. Am I missing something? She didn’t invent the sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen so many people on tiktok making sandwiches and tagging Adele as their inspiration. Am I missing something? She didn’t invent the sandwich
lol her useless bogan followers wouldn’t know that anyone but her can make a pesto, mortadella, prosciutto, bocconcini pepper sandwhich 🙄

Seriously the sandwich thing is so old now. If you have nothing to vlog except your daily sandwich - time to get off TikTok.

Reactions: 6
she's complaining about the rental market being fkd but she does have a house she owns.
except the address was leaked, so she renovated then rented it out to another family.
i'd still be concerned for anyone living there, if people knew it was my house?
but apparently it's only unsafe for Adele to live there 🙄

she's complaining about the rental market being fkd but she does have a house she owns.
except the address was leaked, so she renovated then rented it out to another family.
It’s not like she would have fans turning up/sending her things or stalking the house if she’s not living there though lol

Whenever Adele or her dad films in the kitchen it’s like no one else is home, must be very awkward them avoiding each other.

I reckon she will struggle finding a rental and may have to move into her unit.

Reactions: 4
Whenever Adele or her dad films in the kitchen it’s like no one else is home, must be very awkward them avoiding each other.

I reckon she will struggle finding a rental and may have to move into her unit.
Agree! Can’t stand her dads videos lol “oooh yeaahhh” 🤦🏽‍♀️… how weird would it be as a kid to see a parent videoing their dinner lol

Can someone please tell me what the point of influencer events are? I seen Adele went to one today. If I see anything like this I just wanna skip!

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell me what the point of influencer events are? I seen Adele went to one today. If I see anything like this I just wanna skip!
They post about it and “influence” their followers to buy lol they’re basically advertisers for the brand. Tarte used to do crazy big ones when they would launch a new product and every beauty influencer (YouTuber really) would vlog the trip and post the announcement and it would generate sales for the company. In saying that I don’t think influencers have the same effect as they used to most of us have outgrown them or woken up and realised how fake they are

Reactions: 2
If she wasn't such a dick about it should could have moved into her house.🤦‍♀️ she wants privacy but seem to give much in her parents house.. not the brightest!

They post about it and “influence” their followers to buy lol they’re basically advertisers for the brand. Tarte used to do crazy big ones when they would launch a new product and every beauty influencer (YouTuber really) would vlog the trip and post the announcement and it would generate sales for the company. In saying that I don’t think influencers have the same effect as they used to most of us have outgrown them or woken up and realised how fake they are
Oh yeah that makes sense! I have seen those Tarte trips however I am not into makeup so never influenced me nor would I trust an influencer to tell me about it when they are getting paid for it!

Oh yeah that makes sense! I have seen those Tarte trips however I am not into makeup so never influenced me nor would I trust an influencer to tell me about it when they are getting paid for it!
100% lol they have the opposite effect if you’re not a 15 year old girl 🤣

Another crappy Jaz hand made collab 🙄 probably worked so hard on “designing” these “pieces” too.

Reactions: 4
Wow I am SO glad I’ve found this thread. Cannot stand this chick!!!!!!! Agree with absolutely everything mentioned… I CANNOT STAND HER VOICE UGHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
I don't mind the jaz hand made jewellery, i don't mind Adele's collab its cute! But the price! Its expensive I've seen so many comments saying they can't afford it, i dunno who their audience is but most average people can't afford that. 😅

I don't mind the jaz hand made jewellery, i don't mind Adele's collab its cute! But the price! Its expensive I've seen so many comments saying they can't afford it, i dunno who their audience is but most average people can't afford that. 😅
And it’s priced around the same as the real gold from Jaz Handmade lol why you would bother with Adele’s fake stuff for that price I don’t know.

Also lol the comments on the ad about Adele’s lips everyone was saying how terrible they looked

How can she be doing a crappy jewellery restock only one week later? Don't restocks take months to organise?