Adele Maree

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencer / TikToker
---
I have posted a fair bit about her on the TikTok thread but I understand not everyone may have access to post? She has gotten insufferable since she quit her full time job and I really think the situation with her parents divorce is suss. She spent Christmas just with her mum and friend… her dad has taken his TikTok off private (after the live stuff happened I guess) and he seems a little unhinged. Anyone know what happened on the live?

Reactions: 6
a little concerning about her dad on holidays on the mornington peninsula. he has mentioned the exact caravan park they stay at (permanent caravan set up) and filmed out the front of his brothers house. as a local, i knew exactly where the house way straight away.
on his live the other night, he was saying to people if they are down to come and see him

Finally she has thread! I use to really like her before she quit her full time job, i find it funny she dating but seems to have so much trouble finding a man, at this point i think she's the problem 😂 in her videos i actually noticed when she were on holiday in Europe how obnoxious she really was to her parents it's quite sad think how she appears in videos definitely not how she is in real life! She seems like such a mean girl!

Reactions: 6
her dad was on live the other night saying that they all still live together and remain close and he’s just away on break at the moment…. i find it hard to believe that it’s all amicable

Reactions: 5
her dad was on live the other night saying that they all still live together and remain close and he’s just away on break at the moment…. i find it hard to believe that it’s all amicable
If they’re not spending Christmas together it’s definitely not amicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
agree. She used to post videos of her dad responding to her manicures, even if he lived outside the marital home - why wouldn’t that continue?
Right. She seemed to have a very good relationship with her dad and now it is radio silence. Very telling.

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m just going to ask. Her nose? What’s up with it? Is it the result of an injury? Is that why she NEVER ever faces the camera front on?

Ok I’m just going to ask. Her nose? What’s up with it? Is it the result of an injury? Is that why she NEVER ever faces the camera front on?
I think she’s Greek right and it’s just a typical Greek facial feature? I do find it interesting how different she looks front on though

IMG_0483.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Bu she's also the biggest catfish 😂 she's gives me dani mansutti vibes, she had such a big thing about her angles and she rarely ever faced the camera. Lol Adele is somewhat the same.
I wonder if her 'career' will last as long as Mansutti's too? I hope so.

What was her job before TikTok?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right. She seemed to have a very good relationship with her dad and now it is radio silence. Very telling.
I watched his live stream on boxing day. He said he only saw/spoke to Karla (Adele's sister) on Christmas and was leaving it at that.
Looks like he is alone for new years ago.
I'm pretty sure he had to move out fully by christmas/new years

I watched his live stream on boxing day. He said he only saw/spoke to Karla (Adele's sister) on Christmas and was leaving it at that.
Looks like he is alone for new years ago.
I'm pretty sure he had to move out fully by christmas/new years
That is a little sad. I did see on the red page (after lots of digging) that Jim and Rita split up around 2017/2018 and then got back together.

IMG_0640.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg

I also saw this comment about the live

IMG_0605.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 5