Adele Maree

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so she dropped 1k on accomodation for his birthday, a birthday dinner and then another $100 or so on suitcase organisers?? Buying his love??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Marketing JS Health hair vitamins after her hairdresser said she would be very hesitant to say that is what has helped her hair growth in a YouTube video... anything for that bag Adele!

Reactions: 1
So it has been confirmed on the r page that the guy in the tagged photos is crush man. He has locked his Facebook profile and the friend has privated his instagram. This is a screenshot from his FB before he locked itā€¦

IMG_1402.jpeg

Please help me understandā€¦ in her latest vlog she showed herself crying. Saying she had to move her appointment ( therapy) forward. Now it is clear her mum and dad are separated and selling the house and Adele is moving out. It is sad and all but she is 30 years old.. is she claiming she has mental health issues just from her parents splitting up? Are these influencers making up problems for themselves to come across relatable? Are they using these terms too loosely? Yes, itā€™s sad and all but claiming ā€œmental health issuesā€ is a bit of a stretch isnā€™t it? I feel itā€™s taking the piss on real people with mental health issues šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

Reactions: 8
Please help me understandā€¦ in her latest vlog she showed herself crying. Saying she had to move her appointment ( therapy) forward. Now it is clear her mum and dad are separated and selling the house and Adele is moving out. It is sad and all but she is 30 years old.. is she claiming she has mental health issues just from her parents splitting up? Are these influencers making up problems for themselves to come across relatable? Are they using these terms too loosely? Yes, itā€™s sad and all but claiming ā€œmental health issuesā€ is a bit of a stretch isnā€™t it? I feel itā€™s taking the piss on real people with mental health issues šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø correct me if Iā€™m wrong.
She was seeing one prior to her parents separating lolā€¦ she also has an investment properly she could eventually move into herself sheā€™s not exactly homeless lol

So from Crush man 1.0? And she gives relationship advice?
Sheā€™s been seeing a therapist for what feels like years, almost weekly. She will sit in her car to do the sessions for privacy. Pretty sure she started around her first actual breakup which prompted her ā€œpopularityā€ on TikTok (which I think was end of 2021?).

Sheā€™s been seeing a therapist for what feels like years, almost weekly. She will sit in her car to do the sessions for privacy. Pretty sure she started around her first actual breakup which prompted her ā€œpopularityā€ on TikTok (which I think was end of 2021?).
Yup exactly loll sheā€™s been very vocal about it so not sure why her parents are getting the blame šŸ¤£

She was seeing one prior to her parents separating lolā€¦ she also has an investment properly she could eventually move into herself sheā€™s not exactly homeless lol
Yup she has a whole house she renovated then didn't move there coz her address was leaked, i mean not cool obviously, but she acting like a big celebrity and people would rock her house or something nobody cares, people were probably shocked that she paying 600k for a tiny shoe box šŸ˜‚

Yup she has a whole house she renovated then didn't move there coz her address was leaked, i mean not cool obviously, but she acting like a big celebrity and people would rock her house or something nobody cares, people were probably shocked that she paying 600k for a tiny shoe box šŸ˜‚
Yeah but she doesnā€™t need to tell people sheā€™s moved into it lol the over sharing is what leads to every influencer having their address public knowledge (Hi Ashy Bines šŸ˜‚) - I think hers was her real estate agent though that posted something but still we donā€™t need to see your renovations just do it and post your daily bagel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah but she doesnā€™t need to tell people sheā€™s moved into it lol the over sharing is what leads to every influencer having their address public knowledge (Hi Ashy Bines šŸ˜‚) - I think hers was her real estate agent though that posted something but still we donā€™t need to see your renovations just do it and post your daily bagel
That's the problem everything is content, and that's the consequences of over sharing, her real estate agent who sold her the house probably had no idea she has a following, oh well you live anf learn, but influencers have to learn the hard way apparently lol