Adele Maree

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with him getting on live drunk, but he's honestly not wrong about her though, her attitude is foul, i hope she stays single forever at this point, teach her fkn lesson or 2!
Yeah I have no idea about the live at all and didn’t see it, just posted as myself and a few others have been asking about what happened on the live. Now people have pointed out how condescending her attitude is it’s all I can see (and the sickly sweet voice).

this post reads so innocently but the undertone gives me such toxic vibes
absolutely not shocked at all if jim was saying he felt ganged up on or like she has a poor attitude because that’s the vibe i get and i don’t even know her!
the way she speaks about men and dating and the entire process is just gross she’s going to be a very lonely person

Attachments

Her Dad is on live now… he said he wishes they got help but she wasn’t interested in it so it seems like she chose to leave him.
He was also saying how fake influencers can be lol 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Dad is on live now… he said he wishes they got help but she wasn’t interested in it so it seems like she chose to leave him.
He was also saying how fake influencers can be lol 😜
he was live again last night too. I only joined at the end but it seemed like he was saying the same