Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if it’s been posted upthread but several days on this still has me in stitches, I know Limmy is a divisive figure but he sums it up perfectly here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Personally, I think she was always like that. I remember when she first came out, she acted really snotty in some interviews and ended up having to defend herself over it saying she didn't think she was cocky. She really does seem to have gone up her own ass with some of the promo interviews I saw for the album. One had her claiming Ed Sheeran should be panicking as they were bringing the albums out at the same time which admittedly could be her having a laugh but with the way she is now, you never know. The best was when she claimed the album could change and save lives when talking to Zane Lowe.
I'd forgotten about that. Yes, extremely WTF.

Though to be fair I remember the cast of the MCU film Eternals saying with genuine earnestness that it was going to save lives so this level of self-importance seems to be a bit of a thing in creative circles.

These people with their egos do not co-exist in the same reality as the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always think she's had a nose job. Her nose before was fine, but it looks like a subtle refinement if anything.
I mean she literally looks like a different person but her profile is very different, she has a slight lift at the end which wasn’t there in 2010. I only know because the video suggestion underneath had her literal profile as the cover art!

Reactions: 4
That’s very common though, when fans say something like I was bullied at school/had a bad break-up/lost someone and your music/films/character in a show helped me get through it. Very few entertainers who still have a firm grasp of reality would say, well I was only doing what I love to do (and got paid handsomely for it), it’s incredible that anything I’ve done could have had such an impact. Most of them have an already inflated opinion of themselves and think, look at me, I’m saving lives.

Reactions: 4
That’s very common though, when fans say something like I was bullied at school/had a bad break-up/lost someone and your music/films/character in a show helped me get through it. Very few entertainers who still have a firm grasp of reality would say, well I was only doing what I love to do (and got paid handsomely for it), it’s incredible that anything I’ve done could have had such an impact. Most of them have an already inflated opinion of themselves and think, look at me, I’m saving lives.
I think what's changed is the celebs have become egotistical enough in public to use people telling them something so raw and personal as bragging rights...and I think with the case of the Eternals, the cast made the assumption all on their own before anyone had even seen the film.

Just more reason for me to be conviced there is a narcissism epidemic in society, really.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Her going all LA I'm indifferent over, it's kinda to be expected if you live out there.

But I'm really not into her music and on paper with hit producers like max Martin, Greg kurstin and shellback I'd expect it to be far better. I'm surprised she still sells so much.

It's like she's retired and phoning it in. AI could probably make the next Adele album.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her going all LA I'm indifferent over, it's kinda to be expected if you live out there.

But I'm really not into her music and on paper with hit producers like max Martin, Greg kurstin and shellback I'd expect it to be far better. I'm surprised she still sells so much.

It's like she's retired and phoning it in. AI could probably make the next Adele album.
Don't give her ideas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t bear her singing, like snot being smeared down glass. bleeping racket!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic - If you are feeling brave, go look at Adele's tagged pictures on Instagram - yikes.
I did and warn others not to :( what’s going on, surely this is some kind of revenge-tagging, right? She was recently attacked by thousands of people on insta for wearing a pride flag to one of her concerts. Maybe it’s that.

find her page on insta and then click on TAGGED which is the third heading across
but be warned, many NSFW pics
Jesus, some people
I did and warn others not to :( what’s going on, surely this is some kind of revenge-tagging, right? She was recently attacked by thousands of people on insta for wearing a pride flag to one of her concerts. Maybe it’s that.
Looks as if it's one person from what I've seen multi-tagging her. Jesus, all they could be doing and they decide on that.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else seeing the videos circulating on social media where at her residency, an absolutely hysterical fan was standing in the seating area absolutely screaming at her whilst she was singing and security politely had to tell him to sit down two times and she stopped her song mid-performance to have a go at the security guards claiming they had been harassing the man all-night (they only told him to sit down two times) despite how they were only doing their job, trying to stop this fan ruining the concert for those behind him. It seems like a massive two fingers up to the security team who work hard to protect her and the concert attendees (they’re now getting seated across social media for doing their job but I’d like to remind people that if god forbid there was something like a bomb threat at one of her concerts I could guarantee it won’t be Adele rushing to protect attendees but it’ll be the security) and people who were sat behind him who would’ve undoubtedly paid good money to see her in Vegas (more fool them) only to have this screaming, hysterical fan not only obstruct their view but wave a selfie stick around like a maniac. When Adele acknowledged him and fed into his ego, he acted like he was on the verge of suffering a coronary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is anyone else seeing the videos circulating on social media where at her residency, an absolutely hysterical fan was standing in the seating area absolutely screaming at her whilst she was singing and security politely had to tell him to sit down two times and she stopped her song mid-performance to have a go at the security guards claiming they had been harassing the man all-night (they only told him to sit down two times) despite how they were only doing their job, trying to stop this fan ruining the concert for those behind him. It seems like a massive two fingers up to the security team who work hard to protect her and the concert attendees (they’re now getting seated across social media for doing their job but I’d like to remind people that if god forbid there was something like a bomb threat at one of her concerts I could guarantee it won’t be Adele rushing to protect attendees but it’ll be the security) and people who were sat behind him who would’ve undoubtedly paid good money to see her in Vegas (more fool them) only to have this screaming, hysterical fan not only obstruct their view but wave a selfie stick around like a maniac. When Adele acknowledged him and fed into his ego, he acted like he was on the verge of suffering a coronary.
Who goes to a concert and expects everyone to be seated throughout the show though? I agree the fan was over the top but he paid his money to have a good time like everyone else, don’t like Adele but she done the right thing there imo

Reactions: 5