Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to a concert and expects everyone to be seated throughout the show though? I agree the fan was over the top but he paid his money to have a good time like everyone else, don’t like Adele but she done the right thing there imo
The fact he was filming the whole thing with a 360 video makes me doubt any of his behaviour was authentic, she only noticed him because he stuck out like a sore thumb, it seemed everyone else there attended as instructed by a doctor to help with insomnia 🤷‍♂️ 😴 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who goes to a concert and expects everyone to be seated throughout the show though? I agree the fan was over the top but he paid his money to have a good time like everyone else, don’t like Adele but she done the right thing there imo
That's a fair point though I'd argue you go to a concert to listen to the music not the performative clown in the audience next to you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
It's an Adele concert not a bloody skank out rave, why would you need to stand?! Totally unfair on those around him

Reactions: 14
The fact he was filming the whole thing with a 360 video makes me doubt any of his behaviour was authentic, she only noticed him because he stuck out like a sore thumb, it seemed everyone else there attended as instructed by a doctor to help with insomnia 🤷‍♂️ 😴 🤭
He's already getting his fifteen minutes as TMZ has an interview with him where he says he isn't sorry and if those behind him had a problem, they could have stood up. The whole 'security guard being too rough' thing was contradicted as well because he said he was actually being nice to him and he got a selfie with the guy afterwards.

Reactions: 8
He definitely could have toned it down but to expect him to sit is ridiculous especially when others were standing and there are apparently signs encouraging people to stand

Reactions: 1
He was the only one within eyeshot who was stood up. You’d think he’d take the hint. In fact, him standing up in the least offensive thing he did. What irked me is that he was waving a great big selfie stick around at a 360 degree angle. He was inadvertently recording people behind him who may not have wanted to be on camera, especially since the video has now gone viral. Why did he need to record himself reacting to her singing anyway? Talk about self-indulgent. Most people would just whip their phones out and record her on stage without the need to record themselves or use a great big selfie stick. The way he behaved was totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 24
So she MAY have used a surrogate to have twins.
So sick of rich people renting women’s bodies out because they can. bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 18
So she MAY have used a surrogate to have twins.
So sick of rich people renting women’s bodies out because they can. bleeping disgusting.
But maybe some women want to be surrogates? It’s quite lucrative in america and people want to do it. It’s not like she’s grabbed someone off the street and forced them.

Reactions: 1
God she gets on my tits.

She must lay awake at night thinking of ways to interrupt her own shows to make the daily mail.

She prob sent him PR tickets.

Absolute twunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think it was weird she recognised him. Her son is 11. I was at the doctors 6 months ago and wouldn’t recognise the doctor now never mind 11 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you even function with those talons?? How grubby must they get underneath.... vom.

Reactions: 4