Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @carefulnow for the winning thread title! 🥳

So just a quick recap, after being the nations ( worlds ) sweetheart for many years she has managed to piss just about everyone off in just a matter of weeks.
New image, new weight, new BF, a new life in the US and a whole load of shows booked.
Can she maintain all of the above before another meltdown? Watch this thread…..👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has this been posted?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Has this been posted?
Interesting read 🤔

Reactions: 10
Has this been posted?
I can totally believe that.
If it is true she's being a fool trusting her boyfriend. She's insecure and he's controlling - a recipe for disaster.

How sad that she doesn't have any old friends and trustworthy people around her.

I'm also beginning to suspect drugs are involved here.

This is an interesting video. The Body Language Guy analysing Adele's apology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m looking forward to seeing her trying to squeeze a tear out for Graham Norton. It’ll be interesting to see what excuses she comes up with.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s bloody ridiculous to rinse fans globally off the back of your heartbreak then cancel a residency and leave people out of pocket cos you’re rowing with your new bf. And then rub it in with a crappy insta post. I’ve been in her position, I had kids young, I got divorced after barely any length of time married. Totally get it’s a headfuck. But Jesus for all of us who have been through it, she’s definitely profited the most, so at least see through your commitments

Reactions: 25
I’m looking forward to seeing her trying to squeeze a tear out for Graham Norton. It’ll be interesting to see what excuses she comes up with.
That interview will be highly controlled, and only certain questions and answers allowed.
Her team will never allow her to be put on an awkward spot, she knows already what will be asked and how she will answer.
So there will be a finely scripted response to her BF and her residency questions, so she will come out of the interview smelling of roses.

I think it’s bloody ridiculous to rinse fans globally off the back of your heartbreak then cancel a residency and leave people out of pocket cos you’re rowing with your new bf. And then rub it in with a crappy insta post. I’ve been in her position, I had kids young, I got divorced after barely any length of time married. Totally get it’s a headfuck. But Jesus for all of us who have been through it, she’s definitely profited the most, so at least see through your commitments
I also think the mark of a true professional is that “ The show must go on “.
Look at Katy Perry finding out that RB was leaving her in the middle of one of her tours. She was in a state behind the scenes, but carried on. Beyonce, would never bail and she has had all kinds of problems ( 99 I think 😏 ) with JZ but the shows still continue. Same as Brittany with her conservorship problems, she still did her Vegas residency. So, clearly Adele is not as professional as we were all lead to believe.
Her IG post was highly insensitive and totally self absorbed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Not a fan of her music at all, but always thought she seemed refreshingly down to earth, but that meltdown because some journalist hadn't listened to her record was the canary in the coalmine. Suspect her has a growing entourage, ego, probably can throw a bunch of substances in the mix, a load of cosmetic procedures and hey presto, she's just another boring Demi Lovato-ish type clone. Seems moving to the US can often be a terrible move in terms of being grounded/longevity.

Reactions: 35
That interview will be highly controlled, and only certain questions and answers allowed.
Her team will never allow her to be put on an awkward spot, she knows already what will be asked and how she will answer.
So there will be a finely scripted response to her BF and her residency questions, so she will come out of the interview smelling of roses.
I agree but overall I think her star is on the wane. Her music is stuck in a rut and her personality is becoming increasingly irritating and unpleasant. I think it’s going to be pretty much downhill from now on in terms of her career unless she pulls something astonishing out of the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I agree but overall I think her star is on the wane. Her music is stuck in a rut and her personality is becoming increasingly irritating and unpleasant. I think it’s going to be pretty much downhill from her in terms of her career unless she pulls something astonishing out of the bag.
I have all her other albums but didn’t buy this one. She has become a bit “ Ed Sheeran “ for me now. In that I mean, they are both amazing talents, no question, but their music does become the same ole same old. So on that basis, I didn’t but her new album.
She needs to change direction a bit to explore different styles of music she could do.
Look how much Beyonce and Madonna evolved their style of music over the years. You become a one trick pony otherwise, and it become a bit ( dare I say ) monotonous.

Not a fan of her music at all, but always thought she seemed refreshingly down to earth, but that meltdown because some journalist hadn't listened to her record was the canary in the coalmine. Suspect her has a growing entourage, ego, probably can throw a bunch of substances in the mix, a load of cosmetic procedures and hey presto, she's just another boring Demi Lovato-ish type clone. Seems moving to the US can often be a terrible move in terms of being grounded/longevity.
She has sold her soul to the money making - devil machine. There is no going back now.
It’s almost as though this imposter has killed the other Adele and is her prettier, skinnier evil sister 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has this been posted?
They didn't print my comment.
I said that she should leave the fake show business world in America, and come back to the UK. At least she has people over here, who genuinely care about her.

Reactions: 7
They didn't print my comment.
I said that she should leave the fake show business world in America, and come back to the UK. At least she has people over here, who genuinely care about her.
I think she has gone too far now with where she is now. She is such a huge star that everyone wants a piece of her ( and the money she can make them ). She has become a very bankable commodity.
So the only way forward now, is to do a few shows then take some time out again to concentrate on her life, her MH and her son and family.
Dipping in and out of the music business over the years is a very clever marketing ploy, not many performers could pull it off, but comes with it is an even bigger expectation than the last time.

Reactions: 6
I think she has gone too far now with where she is now. She is such a huge star that everyone wants a piece of her ( and the money she can make them ). She has become a very bankable commodity.
So the only way forward now, is to do a few shows then take some time out again to concentrate on her life, her MH and her son and family.
Dipping in and out of the music business over the years is a very clever marketing ploy, not many performers could pull it off, but comes with it is an even bigger expectation than the last time.
Sadly I think you are right.

Reactions: 7
Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna etc, etc are far bigger than she will ever be and all did grueling tours that included dancing and not stood still in one spot, she is a total fake lazy ass celeb who will not be remembered as a icon in the long run, she's ruined any iconic fame due to her lazy can't be bothered attitude.

Reactions: 22