Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to reduce working commitments? She’s been MIA for 5 whole years… 😬

Most artists say touring is their favourite part of the job and that’s what everything they work on builds up to?

Reactions: 32
She wants to reduce working commitments? She’s been MIA for 5 whole years… 😬

Most artists say touring is their favourite part of the job and that’s what everything they work on builds up to?
Exactly, what on earth does she do all day?
She certainly doesn't spend much time writing music and recording songs because her output isn't very high.

If you compare her to someone like Taylor Swift you can see how slow she is at producing new material. Taylor is always putting out new albums and only stops recording when she's on tour.

Reactions: 21
She needs an entire new team, this has been a clusterfuck from start to finish. A competent team wouldn't have allowed it to be cancelled at such short notice and they would have been all over the leaks to the media. A smart team would have arranged a zoom concert event for those people already in Vegas, an invite link to a one hour private concert with Adele so at least those fans that had already forked over big money for travel and hotels would feel like they got something other than shafted by her. The message with her saying "Rich sends his love" was childish and two fingers up to those that spent hard-earned cash in good faith. This is all highly unprofessional for someone who is not new to the music business.
That last comment about him was confirmation for me that she has at least partial access to her social media (someone had said in the last thread they thought her management maybe ran it - I can’t see them saying that).

She’ll learn the hard way. If/when she is ready to do her residency, her ticket sales could bomb because even her most loyal fans must be wary about buying again. I hope they do, she’s behave really badly

Reactions: 13
She still dresses like she's a lot heavier.

Nice to see she didn't bother with the effort of faking a smile though 🙄

Reactions: 18
I’d love to see her on the red carpet wearing something like this. I love her hair wavy too. I don’t get why her style for awards and shows is so much older than her age.

42F17664-703B-4266-A50D-E998117F232A.jpg

Reactions: 10
Adele is just Gemma Collins with a voice. She’s toxic, combative, confrontational and a chav and it’s always anyone else’s fault but her own.
Also, her music is the blandness collection of ballads; damning indictment of the world that she’s so popular.
Great comparison with Gemma Collins. Yes, you’re spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She really couldn't give a tit about that Brit award...
Collecting the awards is just a formality to her at this point or she wouldn’t be there. Her cockney accent seemed to fully kick in to 5th gear half way through her speech 😂

Meanwhile Maya Jama has been wearing gloves for WEEKS just so she can ‘debut’ her engagement ring at the Brits ffs… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anne-Marie will have nicked half the headlines anyway by falling down the stairs and effortlessly carrying on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how she didnt have the cocky accent when she was talking to Maya on the red carpet but it some comes back when shes picking up her award. 'BOOO BOOO'

Reactions: 13
She literally didn't give a tit about that award, did she? She's just tooooo fake these days.

Reactions: 11
Her face looks somehow weird like Salvador Dali created it. Everything seems to be slightly misaligned?

And is she wearing an earpiece in her left ear? On the red carpet? Why?
If it's for her performance surely she just puts it in then?

1644353573927.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12