Adele #2 She could've had it aaalll!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the crocodile tears/ mental health, blah blah on the carefully scripted manipulated Graham Norton show

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 23
I don’t think they get a refund on flights/accommodation though which will be a killer 😞
Adele should have offered those people some compensation. All the people who travelled for the opening night must be so pissed off over the money they spent out which could've been thousands. I hope they try to sue her if she doesn't offer them anything.

I don't understand her reluctance to do live gigs and connect with fans. Tours can be gruelling but that's the part that most artists love the most.
I guess you can be a singer who just releases albums occasionally (Kate Bush did that decades before her) but not interacting with the public will certainly her popularity fall off.

So what does Adele want to do all day?
I don't believe that she does 3 workouts a day and nobody can keep that routine up forever. Sounds really boring to me.
Lounging around on a big mansion in California is going to get dull rather quickly.

Reactions: 25
Adele should have offered those people some compensation. All the people who travelled for the opening night must be so pissed off over the money they spent out which could've been thousands. I hope they try to sue her if she doesn't offer them anything.

I don't understand her reluctance to do live gigs and connect with fans. Tours can be gruelling but that's the part that most artists love the most.
I guess you can be a singer who just releases albums occasionally (Kate Bush did that decades before her) but not interacting with the public will certainly her popularity fall off.

So what does Adele want to do all day?
I don't believe that she does 3 workouts a day and nobody can keep that routine up forever. Sounds really boring to me.
Lounging around on a big mansion in California is going to get dull rather quickly.
She did, she offered them the chance to go down to the stores selling her merch and they could talk to people who would tell them how great she is (paraphrasing but that is what she said)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She did, she offered them the chance to go down to the stores selling her merch and they could talk to people who would tell them how great she is (paraphrasing but that is what she said)
That was a really bad move IMO. I don't think that a free T-shirt is any sort of compensation.

She needs to get her head out of her arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That was a really bad move IMO. I don't think that a free T-shirt is any sort of compensation.

She needs to get her head out of her arse.
She didn't even offer free t-shirts tho sure she didn't?? Just that the shop is there and to go down

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah the t shirts weren’t free they still had to pay LOL

can we also remember (sorry if it’s been said I’ve just followed) that she also did this to fans who’d come from around the world to watch her Wembley shows. Pulled out at the final hour. Promised they’d have priority for her next shows and then they never did. A lot of confused fans on Twitter when she announced the Hyde park dates as they’d been expecting priority. Disgusting way to treat fans.

Reactions: 23
I definitely think in the USA, you are surrounded by more yes people especially when you have fame and money, whereas in the UK its quite different. So I can definitely see once in the USA and absolutely anything can and will be done for you, it's easy for the ego to explode which I think is what has happened with Adele. Even with arguments with set designers and so on, Las Vegas will have the best production staff in the world and if there not available, they could easily fly people in from LA to get the show up and running. It is a big slap in the face of fans who saved their money, took time of work and booked flights / hotels for this, especially with the feel free to buy my merch comments as well.
I think beyonce has only cancelled one concert in her entire career when she lost her voice.
And now with streaming services, the main way for artists to make their fortune is through touring / residences and I can't see any companies willing to insure Adele for the future with this been the second time she has bailed

Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s risking her career for a man! Does she not listen to her own songs?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it’s bloody ridiculous to rinse fans globally off the back of your heartbreak then cancel a residency and leave people out of pocket cos you’re rowing with your new bf. And then rub it in with a crappy insta post. I’ve been in her position, I had kids young, I got divorced after barely any length of time married. Totally get it’s a headfuck. But Jesus for all of us who have been through it, she’s definitely profited the most, so at least see through your commitments
Yes, but I bet you didn’t have her millions to tide you over with.

Reactions: 1
Backlash? Does she not understand the level of disappointment and costs borne by her fans? It's not "backlash". But it will be if she starts on the old MH card.

Reactions: 19
She needs an entire new team, this has been a clusterfuck from start to finish. A competent team wouldn't have allowed it to be cancelled at such short notice and they would have been all over the leaks to the media. A smart team would have arranged a zoom concert event for those people already in Vegas, an invite link to a one hour private concert with Adele so at least those fans that had already forked over big money for travel and hotels would feel like they got something other than shafted by her. The message with her saying "Rich sends his love" was childish and two fingers up to those that spent hard-earned cash in good faith. This is all highly unprofessional for someone who is not new to the music business.

Reactions: 38
She needs an entire new team, this has been a clusterfuck from start to finish. A competent team wouldn't have allowed it to be cancelled at such short notice and they would have been all over the leaks to the media. A smart team would have arranged a zoom concert event for those people already in Vegas, an invite link to a one hour private concert with Adele so at least those fans that had already forked over big money for travel and hotels would feel like they got something other than shafted by her. The message with her saying "Rich sends his love" was childish and two fingers up to those that spent hard-earned cash in good faith. This is all highly unprofessional for someone who is not new to the music business.
Absolutely no way to treat fans, she wouldn’t dare treat her “celeb” fans in such a manner.

Reactions: 15
Adele is just Gemma Collins with a voice. She’s toxic, combative, confrontational and a chav and it’s always anyone else’s fault but her own.
Also, her music is the blandness collection of ballads; damning indictment of the world that she’s so popular.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57