Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Who spiked her then, her man or her son because she doesn't seem to spend time with anyone else!
I’m sure she said she was offered a bag of something and she took it, to me that’s NOT being spiked
---
I’m sure she said she was offered a bag of something and she took it, to me that’s NOT being spiked
Iv tried to find the video, but can’t see it anywhere 🫤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
---

Iv tried to find the video, but can’t see it anywhere 🫤
She's deleted it, she done another one saying she worded it wrong and she'll put it back up when she explains it properly 😂

Apparently he’s away back to the aunties. I don’t believe he was ever there, or if he was he must have his own issues.
Here’s her now deleted video. She can’t keep up with her own lies. Tiny tears yet again.

Reactions: 2
Apparently he’s away back to the aunties. I don’t believe he was ever there, or if he was he must have his own issues.
Here’s her now deleted video. She can’t keep up with her own lies. Tiny tears yet again.
I think he has been there, someone wrote in the comments they know the aunty and she was there for 2 weeks when she originally said 2days. Can't imagine what must be going on for anyone to think it's a good idea for him to live with her, I had a nosey on both of their FB pages the other week and saw this comment on a post about the boy.

Attachments

Anyone ever browsed her Facebook page? I did recently and she posted how she'd suffered a traumatic event she hinted at it a few times and eventually wrote a big long post (now deleted) about being sexually assaulted in her own home by a man, and how she blamed herself as she'd only been wearing a long tshirt and nothing under it, allowing this man to grab her backend, she said she wasn't reporting it as it was her own fault.
She got a wee bit sympathy for it but not much, next I looked she'd deleted the post.

Reactions: 4
Anyone ever browsed her Facebook page? I did recently and she posted how she'd suffered a traumatic event she hinted at it a few times and eventually wrote a big long post (now deleted) about being sexually assaulted in her own home by a man, and how she blamed herself as she'd only been wearing a long tshirt and nothing under it, allowing this man to grab her backend, she said she wasn't reporting it as it was her own fault.
She got a wee bit sympathy for it but not much, next I looked she'd deleted the post.
Was this a recent post? I didn't see anything like that when I had a nosey!

It’s probably in relation to the “I got spiked” TikTok that she quickly deleted to, it’s another bullshit story to get views, sympathy and most importantly MONEY

Reactions: 3
She's posted today admitting she wasn't actually spiked. What happened was she relapsed, bought heroin and took it. Afterwards she realised it wasn't heroin but some other synthetic thing.
So she willingly took drugs that turned out to be a different drug and cried about being spiked. 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's posted today admitting she wasn't actually spiked. What happened was she relapsed, bought heroin and took it. Afterwards she realised it wasn't heroin but some other synthetic thing.
So she willingly took drugs that turned out to be a different drug and cried about being spiked. 🙄
What an absolute disgrace of a human being 🤬
---
Just watched her TikTok, I think she’s at it, jumping on another band wagon to gain sympathy and support

Last edited:
As if this bleeping muppet has allowed her cat to get pregnant FOR THE SECOND TIME. She meant to get her boy cat neutered but never bothered her hoop. Cannot stand this bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Imagine the fear those poor animals must live in with that dirty bleep. Is the dog still there?

Reactions: 1