Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
How are more people not talking about this - I’m late to this all but I’ve just come across Alex’s posts this morning and I’m gobsmacked 😶
Have no idea what you are referring to but please screen shot and educate us out of the loop!!

Reactions: 1

Cm92

I stopped following him, he made me anxious and I don’t like his mentality of basically assuming everyone, even family, are pedos. That being said I do think he does good as well

I’ve heard there’s some interesting stories about him?

Pieface49

Anyone listened to the Sally faulkner podcast episode on to be frank? She refers to him on there but doesn't name him as such. Definitely felt like she wanted to say more but couldn't

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I started following him after Ellidy re-posted one of his stories re a pedalo on the golf coast and how to protect your kids. A tad ironic when she posts her baby naked for all to see
SURELY NOT?! The irony is mind blowing.

Cm92

Who is this channel 7 “Heidi” that he’s posted about? I find it weird and unprofessional that a journalist would post that, totally biased?

cosmokramar

I thought they were too but I think it was just for adoption to go through.

She’s saying he reniged on the adoption he says she was on drugs is what it seems.

I thought he was good but there’s something that’s not sitting right here

I'm so confused by all this!?

Were Adam and Alex together!? What's the drama over!?

crunkysnackzzzz

Wow , I’ve been looking at stuff to do with this today . I’ve felt unease when looking at his social media many of times . He’s got a hero complex . Also the woman , Alex , I’m not 💯 about . Someone is lying and like they say there are three versions , theirs , yours and the truth. If he is dodgy it’s all going to come out . What really make me tick is the fact prc isn’t a registered charity
He’s in the UK now for something to do with his charity so surely his charity needs to be or should be UK registered? Sorry I don’t know how it all works with regards to registered charities etc.

I’ll never forget what he did to smilf.
He is a predator hiding behind a very well thought out cover.
I missed all of that at the time, so can’t speak to the incident very well. Care to do a little recap pretty please 🙏🏻☺😇. Grabbed this screenshot with Adam’s side from the Ruby Tuesday Matthew’s thread 🙄🤮. Massive fucking hypocrite, liking photos of Sam Faier’s children in swimsuits. From memory, the image SMILF posted was not the sort of thing most people would question. For our UK friends, the “influencer” in question was a very tiny account with only a few thousand followers, I wouldn’t call her an influencer.
7E0A7074-F331-4404-8F43-BB5276899BA4.png