Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bossbabetears

I was hoping there might be a thread for this creep! I had forgotten he existed for a while, but then I stumbled upon the lalalaletmeexplain stories and I truly feel sick to my stomach! The god complex on this man is unsettling, considering how sloppy and obvious his lies are. “Lead investigator on Madeleine McCann case”? Pull the other one, you narc

Reactions: 8

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Unfortunately I think he’s one of those creeps that tries to appear like a hero for their “cause”, but unfortunately is using it as a guise for access 🤢
X1000 this. Why would you start your own org when there are legal authorities in place? Why wouldn’t you draw attention to legitimate charities or bodies in place? Why is your ego that fucking large you need to sit on Instagram and have so much time to threaten influencers? He’s shifty as all shit. He was famous for fucking up a channel 9 rescue for 60 minutes for a woman with her kids in Lebanon. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...anon-after-botched-60-minutes-child-abduction

why would you take a job like that? He’s got some complex about not being Jason Bourne or special
Ops or some shit.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Since day one this guy gave me the creeps and gave out massive red flags. I thought it was crazy that people shared his posts ragging on people and gave him the time of day! Finally it comes out how bad it really is 😓

crunkysnackzzzz

Na I don’t buy it, he is doing anything to cover his back. So much is going to come out about him.
I was talking to my friend about this today & as I said previous he blocked me, she took a look at his profile & now he’s blocked her, like who has time to go through each story view & do this shit! He’s defo hiding something major.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

influbored

Lalalaletmeexplain has a brilliant deep dive on this person in her highlights on Instagram - hidden in plain sight

Mindyourown1212

Oh my goodness. Alex Rose Betts has released more information today. It appears that baby Mireya has been a scam and the original minor was stolen of a hospital page the year before. It’s stacking up against Adam now and is really quite worrying. Alex appears to have so much evidence to back it her claims, but Adam hasn’t provided anything substantial yet.
He is definitely a crook, how can he get away with this!

Fat-tits

VIP Member
I started following him after Ellidy re-posted one of his stories re a pedalo on the golf coast and how to protect your kids. A tad ironic when she posts her baby naked for all to see

Reactions: 6

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
There is a huge post from Alex Rose Betts that is extremely concerning. I’ve followed him for a while and thought the work he does is amazing (I have wondered how he affords it all if PRC doesn’t pay him). My opinion has completely changed after watching Alex’s post.
I always thought he was fucking dodgy. Enough news articles about how PRC has taken credit for child rescue operations they’re not involved with… assault on teenagers, etc.

I did like how he called out people for posting their kids online - I don’t think they fucking got it though. Ashy Bines and Sam Faiers - still posting and exploiting their kids to no end…

loula90x

Receipts!
Mostly in case they’re needed in future.
Well done Alex. Fuck you Adam.
Literally made my stomach turn! Who’s baby is that they’ve got that’s what I want to know, some poor little baby ripped from their parents or some poor baby ‘borrowed’ either way it’s sickening 😭

Ella4

Chatty Member
Wow , I’ve been looking at stuff to do with this today . I’ve felt unease when looking at his social media many of times . He’s got a hero complex . Also the woman , Alex , I’m not 💯 about . Someone is lying and like they say there are three versions , theirs , yours and the truth. If he is dodgy it’s all going to come out . What really make me tick is the fact prc isn’t a registered charity

Reactions: 5
New thread for Adam Whittington (Adam_Whittington23) from Project Rescue Children.

He comes up a bit in other threads, adding a space here for people to talk about him!

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
His Instagram has been removed. Alex just posted. He can appeal. I’ve got screenshots but unsure if I can post them here

• Wow

rhobh17

VIP Member
“The organisation has not rescued a single child from child trafficking and sexual exploitation as it is being claimed on their website,” Kenya’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations said in a letter to the Australian Embassy.

Reading that article is so interesting. He always seems to react the same way it seems.
It’ll be a good day when this man gets outed once and for all. Clearly a total con man.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
He is a massive hypocrite. He tells other people never to post their kids on social media but he posts his kids. He used to post a lot more extreme right wing views and qanon conspiracies but I think he’s toned that down to appear more “legit”. I’ve seen comments accusing him of misusing fundraising money and others that say his organisation has never rescued any children, they just preach on social media.

12inchthinbase

I'm glad this thread has been created, I'll be following closely as I've followed Adam for a while now and also had my suspicions. I remember him posting "oh here we go again, me being accused of being a p**do" and that was the moment something clicked for me! He also put a picture up on his stories not too long ago of his own kids in swimsuits/topless (sorry no receipts as I wouldn't screenshot something like that anyway) which is exactly what he's telling everyone NOT to do right?

Reactions: 4

RandomFrog

Alex has uploaded more to her stories just now, the lies coming out of PRC are crazy! How is this not bigger news/everywhere?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4