Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Na I don’t buy it, he is doing anything to cover his back. So much is going to come out about him.
I was talking to my friend about this today & as I said previous he blocked me, she took a look at his profile & now he’s blocked her, like who has time to go through each story view & do this shit! He’s defo hiding something major.
He blocked me ages ago too, you’d think if his goal was to “educate” and help children he wouldn’t have the time to block every single person who asks questions. This Alex woman may very well be unhinged, she would have to be to get involved with him in the first place. I thought the weird AI looking filter on her video was strange. That doesn’t mean what she’s saying isn’t true. There’s no doubt he’s dodgy. It’s like how the maker of the sound of freedom movie about child trafficking has been found to be a predator himself. I’m sure more about Adam will come out

• Wow
Reactions: 4

quirky96

I can’t see the Sam faiers bit on Alex’s stories???
She doesnt actually mention Sam Faiers but it says that a number of ambassadors have stepped down in light of the recent allegations so i checked sam and shes took PRC ambassador out her bio

DLRF.x

How are more people not talking about this - I’m late to this all but I’ve just come across Alex’s posts this morning and I’m gobsmacked 😶

rhobh17

VIP Member
She is almost as bad as him... she knew all along Alex & her friends have given her plain evidence she has chosen to ignore! Awful..
Not justifying it so no one come at me, but I think she had to go along with it because she was begging her followers for Money from her just giving and if she admitted theres wrong doing she could have followers after her to return the money.
SF went into this blindly - dumb.

Ella4

Chatty Member
I followed Adam for years, donated a few times & spoke to him via DM on multiple occasions as I have connections to The Gambia. I also followed Alex, Samantha Browne & Hayley as they were PRC ambassadors. I never posted anything negative about Adam nor questioned him yet he blocked my main page, my dog’s page which is used for networking animals, my back up page & even my craft page! Simply because I follow those ladies. I also know the guy who supposedly takes care of Baby M. He’s a young man, a tour guide, with no children & Gambian men don’t look after the children, it’s left to the women. He tried romancing me despite a 30 year age gap. On PRC posters in Gambia there is a number to call if you spot a pweirdo, it’s that young man’s number. He has no experience of dealing with them. As I said, he’s a tour guide. He wanted me to promote his business on my IG. Adam claims nobody is paid, there is no way that young man would be doing anything for PRC unless he was being paid
I can’t wait to see his downfall

Reactions: 3

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
“The organisation has not rescued a single child from child trafficking and sexual exploitation as it is being claimed on their website,” Kenya’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations said in a letter to the Australian Embassy.

Attachments

Cm92

Wow I am so invested in what’s blowing up, I’m so curious to see if Sam faiers stands by PRC or ditches him

I think Alex did a good job presenting her side, but it does come across a bit disjointed. She didn’t exactly deny the drug accusation from what I could see? And if she was doing drugs I actually agree she isn’t the best parent for the baby

quirky96

Not justifying it so no one come at me, but I think she had to go along with it because she was begging her followers for Money from her just giving and if she admitted theres wrong doing she could have followers after her to return the money.
SF went into this blindly - dumb.
I agree I think she’s was worried about the back lash from thousands of followers who gave their hard earned money in a cost of living crisis.
idiot

Reactions: 2

Cm92

I really hope there is an investigative journalist holed away somewhere working on a story about this guy. I’m sure it would take time given how complex it has been to follow! I’m getting Spotlight vibes if anyone has seen that movie.

hotg0ss

Has he taken down his personal page and the PRC page?? I can’t see either of them !

Heynoe

So his page is just full of abused and dead children with graphic accounts of what happened to them?