Adam Whittington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Adam Whittington (Adam_Whittington23) from Project Rescue Children.

He comes up a bit in other threads, adding a space here for people to talk about him!

Reactions: 5
I stopped following him, he made me anxious and I don’t like his mentality of basically assuming everyone, even family, are pedos. That being said I do think he does good as well

I’ve heard there’s some interesting stories about him?

Reactions: 1
I'm glad this thread has been created, I'll be following closely as I've followed Adam for a while now and also had my suspicions. I remember him posting "oh here we go again, me being accused of being a p**do" and that was the moment something clicked for me! He also put a picture up on his stories not too long ago of his own kids in swimsuits/topless (sorry no receipts as I wouldn't screenshot something like that anyway) which is exactly what he's telling everyone NOT to do right?

Reactions: 4
I’ll never forget what he did to smilf.
He is a predator hiding behind a very well thought out cover.
I missed all of that at the time, so can’t speak to the incident very well. Care to do a little recap pretty please 🙏🏻☺😇. Grabbed this screenshot with Adam’s side from the Ruby Tuesday Matthew’s thread 🙄🤮. Massive bleeping hypocrite, liking photos of Sam Faier’s children in swimsuits. From memory, the image SMILF posted was not the sort of thing most people would question. For our UK friends, the “influencer” in question was a very tiny account with only a few thousand followers, I wouldn’t call her an influencer.
7E0A7074-F331-4404-8F43-BB5276899BA4.png

He is a massive hypocrite. He tells other people never to post their kids on social media but he posts his kids. He used to post a lot more extreme right wing views and qanon conspiracies but I think he’s toned that down to appear more “legit”. I’ve seen comments accusing him of misusing fundraising money and others that say his organisation has never rescued any children, they just preach on social media.

I don’t get a good feeling about this guy. I discovered him some time ago & he was posting saying about appropriate/inappropriate images of people’s children on social media, he asked followers to send him pictures of their children so he can let the parents know whether their image was appropriate or not? What the duck does he want images of children for?! I thought his work was refusing children now getting sent pictures of them. 🚩🚩🚩 I won’t be surprised when things start coming out about him.

Edited to add: I messaged him questioning him why he wanted pictures of other peoples children to approve or not approve of & he blocked me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There is a huge post from Alex Rose Betts that is extremely concerning. I’ve followed him for a while and thought the work he does is amazing (I have wondered how he affords it all if PRC doesn’t pay him). My opinion has completely changed after watching Alex’s post.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is a huge post from Alex Rose Betts that is extremely concerning. I’ve followed him for a while and thought the work he does is amazing (I have wondered how he affords it all if PRC doesn’t pay him). My opinion has completely changed after watching Alex’s post.
I always thought he was bleeping dodgy. Enough news articles about how PRC has taken credit for child rescue operations they’re not involved with… assault on teenagers, etc.

I did like how he called out people for posting their kids online - I don’t think they bleeping got it though. Ashy Bines and Sam Faiers - still posting and exploiting their kids to no end…

Reactions: 6
That response is so unprofessional and if anything just proves her point.
---
That response is so unprofessional and if anything just proves her point.

Reactions: 8
Na I don’t buy it, he is doing anything to cover his back. So much is going to come out about him.
I was talking to my friend about this today & as I said previous he blocked me, she took a look at his profile & now he’s blocked her, like who has time to go through each story view & do this tit! He’s defo hiding something major.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow , I’ve been looking at stuff to do with this today . I’ve felt unease when looking at his social media many of times . He’s got a hero complex . Also the woman , Alex , I’m not 💯 about . Someone is lying and like they say there are three versions , theirs , yours and the truth. If he is dodgy it’s all going to come out . What really make me tick is the fact prc isn’t a registered charity

Wow , I’ve been looking at stuff to do with this today . I’ve felt unease when looking at his social media many of times . He’s got a hero complex . Also the woman , Alex , I’m not 💯 about . Someone is lying and like they say there are three versions , theirs , yours and the truth. If he is dodgy it’s all going to come out . What really make me tick is the fact prc isn’t a registered charity
He’s in the UK now for something to do with his charity so surely his charity needs to be or should be UK registered? Sorry I don’t know how it all works with regards to registered charities etc.

I'm so confused by all this!?

Were Adam and Alex together!? What's the drama over!?

Reactions: 2
I thought they were too but I think it was just for adoption to go through.

She’s saying he reniged on the adoption he says she was on drugs is what it seems.

I thought he was good but there’s something that’s not sitting right here

I'm so confused by all this!?

Were Adam and Alex together!? What's the drama over!?

Na I don’t buy it, he is doing anything to cover his back. So much is going to come out about him.
I was talking to my friend about this today & as I said previous he blocked me, she took a look at his profile & now he’s blocked her, like who has time to go through each story view & do this tit! He’s defo hiding something major.
He blocked me ages ago too, you’d think if his goal was to “educate” and help children he wouldn’t have the time to block every single person who asks questions. This Alex woman may very well be unhinged, she would have to be to get involved with him in the first place. I thought the weird AI looking filter on her video was strange. That doesn’t mean what she’s saying isn’t true. There’s no doubt he’s dodgy. It’s like how the maker of the sound of freedom movie about child trafficking has been found to be a predator himself. I’m sure more about Adam will come out

• Wow
Reactions: 4