Adam Whittington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this channel 7 “Heidi” that he’s posted about? I find it weird and unprofessional that a journalist would post that, totally biased?

So his page is just full of abused and dead children with graphic accounts of what happened to them?

Reactions: 2
Has he taken down his personal page and the PRC page?? I can’t see either of them !

His Instagram has been removed. Alex just posted. He can appeal. I’ve got screenshots but unsure if I can post them here

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lalalaletmeexplain has a brilliant deep dive on this person in her highlights on Instagram - hidden in plain sight

Reactions: 7
Alex coming through with The Receipts! Get it girl! About time someone took this crook down.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Sam fraeirs isn’t following anymore!
She is almost as bad as him... she knew all along Alex & her friends have given her plain evidence she has chosen to ignore! Awful..

Reactions: 8
She is almost as bad as him... she knew all along Alex & her friends have given her plain evidence she has chosen to ignore! Awful..
Not justifying it so no one come at me, but I think she had to go along with it because she was begging her followers for Money from her just giving and if she admitted theres wrong doing she could have followers after her to return the money.
SF went into this blindly - dumb.

Reactions: 4
Not justifying it so no one come at me, but I think she had to go along with it because she was begging her followers for Money from her just giving and if she admitted theres wrong doing she could have followers after her to return the money.
SF went into this blindly - dumb.
I agree I think she’s was worried about the back lash from thousands of followers who gave their hard earned money in a cost of living crisis.
idiot

Alex has uploaded more to her stories just now, the lies coming out of PRC are crazy! How is this not bigger news/everywhere?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope there is an investigative journalist holed away somewhere working on a story about this guy. I’m sure it would take time given how complex it has been to follow! I’m getting Spotlight vibes if anyone has seen that movie.

I really hope there is an investigative journalist holed away somewhere working on a story about this guy. I’m sure it would take time given how complex it has been to follow! I’m getting Spotlight vibes if anyone has seen that movie.
Honestly cannot wait!!
Really hope it’s a atleast a 6 part investigation series on Netflix or something 🍿☕

Reactions: 9