Adam Whittington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the Sam faiers bit on Alex’s stories???
She doesnt actually mention Sam Faiers but it says that a number of ambassadors have stepped down in light of the recent allegations so i checked sam and shes took PRC ambassador out her bio

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness. Alex Rose Betts has released more information today. It appears that baby Mireya has been a scam and the original minor was stolen of a hospital page the year before. It’s stacking up against Adam now and is really quite worrying. Alex appears to have so much evidence to back it her claims, but Adam hasn’t provided anything substantial yet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness. Alex Rose Betts has released more information today. It appears that baby Mireya has been a scam and the original minor was stolen of a hospital page the year before. It’s stacking up against Adam now and is really quite worrying. Alex appears to have so much evidence to back it her claims, but Adam hasn’t provided anything substantial yet.
He is definitely a crook, how can he get away with this!

Reactions: 7
I have been following him for a while now and at first I was like wow this is amazing but the longer I follow along I see cracks in his presentation. I’m really unsure what to think of this man. Her certainly comes across as unhinged and aggressive at times, maybe too many steroids. And the amount of instagram posts/stories he puts up in a day doesn’t make sense with ‘how busy’ he should be.

Reactions: 12
the use of comic sans should tell you everything, it’s definitely not legit and I suspect there will be a big story about PRC coming out at some point. It’s disgusting, he’s unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems to me these children he speaks of need protecting from him 😬 how did he think he could get away with stealing a babies photo from Gambia’s maternal hospital Twitter account and passing it off to get caught a year later he’s so sloppy for someone who claims to be such an intelligent man. I have donated to this ‘charity’ before and I have just inboxed him and asked about these highlight threads and this new information and been automatically blocked! He’s a con artist profiting of vulnerable children sickening!

Reactions: 10
Receipts!
Mostly in case they’re needed in future.
Well done Alex. duck you Adam.
Literally made my stomach turn! Who’s baby is that they’ve got that’s what I want to know, some poor little baby ripped from their parents or some poor baby ‘borrowed’ either way it’s sickening 😭

Reactions: 6
He is coming across as the type of predator he claims PRC are trying to protect children from. He’s unhinged. I really hope the authorities in all the countries he claims to be supporting, investigate him.

Reactions: 10
Wow that is mind blowing! I have been suspicious of him for a long time. I followed his account a few years back when I thought he was doing good work. He obviously doesn’t follow me. I had storied a couple of photos of my kids and when I looked at the views on my stories, found his name in there. It honestly made my blood run cold. Realised my profile must be public, so I immediately went in and made it private (I was new to instagram at the time). This busy man who is apparently out in the world rescuing children, had time to check through a random follower’s account. He didn’t just click on one story, he clicked through all of them.

I was curious to see if it happened again so I posted some other random photos (not of my children) a couple of weeks later, then switched my profile public again, and he was in there again stalking my photos. At that point I made my profile private, and blocked him. The first time he did it, I can see it possibly being a mistake, but not the second. I don’t even understand how he came across my account being one follower amongst hundreds of thousands at the time (he has 1.5 million now). I had never engaged with any of his content with a like or comment, I hadn’t private messaged him. It was disturbing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately I think he’s one of those creeps that tries to appear like a hero for their “cause”, but unfortunately is using it as a guise for access 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately I think he’s one of those creeps that tries to appear like a hero for their “cause”, but unfortunately is using it as a guise for access 🤢
X1000 this. Why would you start your own org when there are legal authorities in place? Why wouldn’t you draw attention to legitimate charities or bodies in place? Why is your ego that bleeping large you need to sit on Instagram and have so much time to threaten influencers? He’s shifty as all tit. He was famous for bleeping up a channel 9 rescue for 60 minutes for a woman with her kids in Lebanon. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...anon-after-botched-60-minutes-child-abduction

why would you take a job like that? He’s got some complex about not being Jason Bourne or special
Ops or some tit.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s one legitimate thing this ‘charity’ has ever said or done 😳 each day that passes more frauds come to light

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I believe we are seeing something very sinister hiding in plain sight. I wish people would wake up to this sooner. Think of all the children this man has had access to due to his unregistered ‘charity’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
Since day one this guy gave me the creeps and gave out massive red flags. I thought it was crazy that people shared his posts ragging on people and gave him the time of day! Finally it comes out how bad it really is 😓

I was hoping there might be a thread for this creep! I had forgotten he existed for a while, but then I stumbled upon the lalalaletmeexplain stories and I truly feel sick to my stomach! The god complex on this man is unsettling, considering how sloppy and obvious his lies are. “Lead investigator on Madeleine McCann case”? Pull the other one, you narc

I followed Adam for years, donated a few times & spoke to him via DM on multiple occasions as I have connections to The Gambia. I also followed Alex, Samantha Browne & Hayley as they were PRC ambassadors. I never posted anything negative about Adam nor questioned him yet he blocked my main page, my dog’s page which is used for networking animals, my back up page & even my craft page! Simply because I follow those ladies. I also know the guy who supposedly takes care of Baby M. He’s a young man, a tour guide, with no children & Gambian men don’t look after the children, it’s left to the women. He tried romancing me despite a 30 year age gap. On PRC posters in Gambia there is a number to call if you spot a pweirdo, it’s that young man’s number. He has no experience of dealing with them. As I said, he’s a tour guide. He wanted me to promote his business on my IG. Adam claims nobody is paid, there is no way that young man would be doing anything for PRC unless he was being paid

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I followed Adam for years, donated a few times & spoke to him via DM on multiple occasions as I have connections to The Gambia. I also followed Alex, Samantha Browne & Hayley as they were PRC ambassadors. I never posted anything negative about Adam nor questioned him yet he blocked my main page, my dog’s page which is used for networking animals, my back up page & even my craft page! Simply because I follow those ladies. I also know the guy who supposedly takes care of Baby M. He’s a young man, a tour guide, with no children & Gambian men don’t look after the children, it’s left to the women. He tried romancing me despite a 30 year age gap. On PRC posters in Gambia there is a number to call if you spot a pweirdo, it’s that young man’s number. He has no experience of dealing with them. As I said, he’s a tour guide. He wanted me to promote his business on my IG. Adam claims nobody is paid, there is no way that young man would be doing anything for PRC unless he was being paid
I can’t wait to see his downfall

Reactions: 3