Adam Whittington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I am so invested in what’s blowing up, I’m so curious to see if Sam faiers stands by PRC or ditches him

I think Alex did a good job presenting her side, but it does come across a bit disjointed. She didn’t exactly deny the drug accusation from what I could see? And if she was doing drugs I actually agree she isn’t the best parent for the baby

Reactions: 3
He's posted a lot, I'm finding it hard to work out who's saying what. Both Adam and Alex come across like bitchy high schoolers

Even if he debunks a lot of what she says, what I can't move past are his disgusting comments about her boobs, and the screenshots of threatening texts calling people c**** and threatening them. No way if give money to a person like that he seems feral

Reactions: 10
Latest from Adam
I finally went through 'Rabbit Hole' on Alex Betts page! I think I am more inclined to believe her. She has receipts?! She is staying consistent. Adam now saying Pedos are part of her agenda?! fuckkkkk dude, shutup. He is a straight up shifty bleep. Period.

Reactions: 12
“The organisation has not rescued a single child from child trafficking and sexual exploitation as it is being claimed on their website,” Kenya’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations said in a letter to the Australian Embassy.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
“The organisation has not rescued a single child from child trafficking and sexual exploitation as it is being claimed on their website,” Kenya’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations said in a letter to the Australian Embassy.

Reading that article is so interesting. He always seems to react the same way it seems.
It’ll be a good day when this man gets outed once and for all. Clearly a total con man.

Reactions: 5
Anyone listened to the Sally faulkner podcast episode on to be frank? She refers to him on there but doesn't name him as such. Definitely felt like she wanted to say more but couldn't

Reactions: 1
How are more people not talking about this - I’m late to this all but I’ve just come across Alex’s posts this morning and I’m gobsmacked 😶

Reactions: 4
How are more people not talking about this - I’m late to this all but I’ve just come across Alex’s posts this morning and I’m gobsmacked 😶
Have no idea what you are referring to but please screen shot and educate us out of the loop!!

I started following him after Ellidy re-posted one of his stories re a pedalo on the golf coast and how to protect your kids. A tad ironic when she posts her baby naked for all to see

Reactions: 6
I started following him after Ellidy re-posted one of his stories re a pedalo on the golf coast and how to protect your kids. A tad ironic when she posts her baby naked for all to see
SURELY NOT?! The irony is mind blowing.