Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the secret. Watch Adam the Woo videos at 1.25x speed. It can be a little fast sounding at times, but it makes most videos sound normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorrry for saying black areas. Maybe predominantly black is a better term but if you're from Florida you know which areas I speak of. Basically the same ones on GTA.

I don't care what is listed there or if you believe me. They've always called him Adam. My first name isn't Ryan and I've been called Ryan all my life even in elementary pictures. Look at his IMDB and Adam is listed as David Adam Williams.

I was wrong. Based my info on what Jacob said during his stream since they were just together.

No I'm Ryan. I'm a very popular contributor to Coffee Talk and The Carpetbagger on YouTube. I have a channel. I live here in Orlando and hang out with all the Disney people.
Just stop with the stereotyping of "if you're from Florida, you know which the areas I speak of." What areas?

You're just digging a deeper hole here.

And about the name.

IMBD? Really? And who the duck cares at the end of the day. Meghan Markle called herself Meghan in elementary school and her real name is Rachel. So...why is this controversial if he - and his father - actually call him by his middle name? (even though I don't believe anything you say OR IMBD as fact)

And you self-describe yourself as "very popular" and you hang out with "all the Disney people." "People?" You mean cast members?

I think you have major delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Just stop with the stereotyping of "if you're from Florida, you know which the areas I speak of." What areas?

You're just digging a deeper hole here.

And about the name.

IMBD? Really? And who the duck cares at the end of the day. Meghan Markle called herself Meghan in elementary school and her real name is Rachel. So...why is this controversial if he - and his father - actually call him by his middle name? (even though I don't believe anything you say OR IMBD as fact)

And you self-describe yourself as "very popular" and you hang out with "all the Disney people." "People?" You mean cast members?

I think you have major delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:
I feel like we already had this convo about his name. David Adam Williams turned out to be some comedian or something. However I agree with @2020planner that it should not be a big deal at all. Of all the things to complain about Adam, using a nickname or even a pseudonym is a nonstarter.

PS I went to IMDB and his name is listed as "Adam the Woo"....I mean...

I was in CP and I think I know what Ryan means about being popular and hanging with all the disney people. There would always be these weird creepers that all the CM would say "go hide in the back before he sees you" LMAO

Reactions: 2
David Adam Walliams perhaps? He’s an English actor/comedian and children’s author.

I think she’s delusional and makes tit up, but whatever. I won’t give her attention, but y’all enjoy her.

I'm in the minority here, but I've enjoyed the road trip with his dad. It's something I'd love to do with my own. When you get older, you realize your parents won't live forever. One serious medical crisis, and they may be gone. The last few weeks of Disney videos were retreads. Something we're all tired of. This is fresh ground. I'll be watching.

Has anyone considered Adam isn't actually dating "Natalie"? Perhaps he's just a lonely guy, hanging out with some random fangirl using him for attention? In turn, he gets some friendly companionship? There was a long string of videos with "Jackie Super Enthused". Heck, my YouTube search predictor, has "Adam the Woo dating Jackie..." appear all the time. They obviously were never dating. If these two were actually knocking boots, they would actually demonstrate even the slightest chemistry in videos.

"Daphne"'s Twitter Feed is a promotion tool, & venting platform. I'd take everything posted there with a grain of salt. Further, whatever this "Ryan" guy says, sounds equally suspect. School yearbooks don't print your "nicknames", while omitting your actual first name. While I didn't see the video, folks here pointed out Adam's dad showed it in one of the "JWW" vlogs.

The Reddit boards droning on about Adam's history, his dumb jury duty video (which I'm sure he dramatized, because filler content has to be generated somehow), and the rest, are ridiculous. Who cares? His constant Disney videos are worth complaining about. I just hope he doesn't repeat the same, by vlogging every friggin' "Buckeye's" he visits.

Things could be worse. He could be the Trackers, right? Or Jenn Tracker going solo for 30 min.+.

Reactions: 14
Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.
Would love to see people go on their chat and tell them to stop panhandling and that it is wrong!

I'm in the minority here, but I've enjoyed the road trip with his dad. It's something I'd love to do with my own. When you get older, you realize your parents won't live forever. One serious medical crisis, and they may be gone. The last few weeks of Disney videos were retreads. Something we're all tired of. This is fresh ground. I'll be watching.

Has anyone considered Adam isn't actually dating "Natalie"? Perhaps he's just a lonely guy, hanging out with some random fangirl using him for attention? In turn, he gets some friendly companionship? There was a long string of videos with "Jackie Super Enthused". Heck, my YouTube search predictor, has "Adam the Woo dating Jackie..." appear all the time. They obviously were never dating. If these two were actually knocking boots, they would actually demonstrate even the slightest chemistry in videos.

"Daphne"'s Twitter Feed is a promotion tool, & venting platform. I'd take everything posted there with a grain of salt. Further, whatever this "Ryan" guy says, sounds equally suspect. School yearbooks don't print your "nicknames", while omitting your actual first name. While I didn't see the video, folks here pointed out Adam's dad showed it in one of the "JWW" vlogs.

The Reddit boards droning on about Adam's history, his dumb jury duty video (which I'm sure he dramatized, because filler content has to be generated somehow), and the rest, are ridiculous. Who cares? His constant Disney videos are worth complaining about. I just hope he doesn't repeat the same, by vlogging every friggin' "Buckeye's" he visits.

Things could be worse. He could be the Trackers, right? Or Jenn Tracker going solo for 30 min.+.
I think Adam has gotten incredibly lonely lately which is why he is always looking to collab with someone. Adam also gives me a “let’s not label this” vibe and can’t let himself get tied down to one person or area.

I will try to give the road trip with his dad vlogs a try but they are very long even at 1.25x or faster speeds. Once you get past say 42 minutes I can go watch a professionally done TV show why should I give that much time to a amateur hour vlogger?

I can see how some uptight people might be upset about him showing an "adult entertainer" female companion on his vlogs. Especially when he seems to try and be somewhat family friendly. It doesn't bother me I am a bit fascinated by it but if she never appears again no biggie for me either.

Reactions: 3
I will try to give the road trip with his dad vlogs a try but they are very long even at 1.25x or faster speeds. Once you get past say 42 minutes I can go watch a professionally done TV show why should I give that much time to a amateur hour vlogger?

I can see how some uptight people might be upset about him showing an "adult entertainer" female companion on his vlogs. Especially when he seems to try and be somewhat family friendly. It doesn't bother me I am a bit fascinated by it but if she never appears again no biggie for me either.
Adam has always expressed a "flight or fright" impulse. Whether that's ADD related, or a product of his "journeyman" childhood is another story. He's 47 years old, and has only his parental nuclear family. It's got to be boring being alone at that age. I'm not surprised in the least, to see him pair up with others in his vlogs. It relieves the boredom. I may dislike the Trackers, but Tim and Adam are good together. Like Waldorf & Statler to me.

Once you leave your 20s, going to bars loses its luster. In your 30s, you look like a creep, attempting to hit on random women. His club days are long over. Adam's vlogs are as much self-therapy, as they are income. Why do you think he constantly anthropomorphizes squirrels & an air fresher (conversations I get a kick out of, for the record)?

Who would know "Natalie" was an adult entertainer, unless you're searching for her? She's hardly naked in ATW's vlog. She's not grinding on park benches. There's not even the slightest bit of innuendo between them. The worst offense here, is some gross tatted up chick taking up screen space. Then again, Adam himself is also covered. His videos are family friendly, unless you're looking for reasons to declare them not.

I think people just have a problem with some random "slob", making bank as a YouTuber. While his Patreon remains, he hardly pushes it. I never read the caption, so I don't see the plugs for merch or donations. Adam wastes money, but who among us hasn't? He lies or embellishes situations, but what do people expect? Everybody does, and reality is boring. The videos should be escapism. Not a chronicle about some near 50 lonely dude wondering why he f'd up life. The fact he can live off videos, proves he made a right decision somewhere. Even if accidentally. Plastic happened by accident too.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.

I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.
I don’t care if he is or not but I just hope he leaves her out of his videos. She doesn’t add anything to them. I enjoy Adam with Tim. They seem to actually have fun together.

I liked the videos as well. I was legally declared an orphan at a young age, so I totally get your comment about parents. I actually get a little jealous of RTV1 and how they always got mom and dad tagging along. It would be cool to have parents who loved the parks as well, but that’s my issue. As far as Natalie goes, she ain’t cut out for vlogging. I can’t see me wanting to hear her opinions on rides and such. Just not engaging enough. No slam on her, most of us aren’t. But I don’t see any problem with her tagging along if that’s his girlfriend.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.