Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything he says is a contradiction of something he has previously said. I no longer read his posts since they are full of misinformation.
Yes, I’m sorry but I don’t believe anything that Ryan posts. Also, I just went and skimmed through the dad’s documentary interview with Adam, he posts pics of Adam’s elementary school yearbook that clearly identifies his 10 yr. old pic as Adam Williams. So, there’s no truth to the claim that Adam isn’t his real name.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I’m sorry but I don’t believe anything that Ryan posts. Also, I just went and skimmed through the dad’s documentary interview with Adam, he posts pics of Adam’s elementary school yearbook that clearly identifies his 10 yr. old pic as Adam Williams. So, there’s no truth to the claim that Adam isn’t his real name.
We should all just use the IGNORE option...kinda like the trackholes shadow ban people..lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I agree. I don't care if his dad had an OF or whatever about eggs, or the coop catching on fire, or going on assistance, or changing from being a preacher to a truck driver. I. Don't. Care.

I used to watch his vlogs and thought he was a decent, nice guy. I still think that. Your experience with him confirms that.
I was joking about the chicken coop and eggs thing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching the vlog. As an Irish person I’m fascinated by the America he’s showing me. The neighbourhoods bear absolutely no resemblance to anything in this country. They’re just completely different and seem abandoned.

We have plenty of run down areas here, don’t get me wrong, but they’re always absolutely teeming with life.

Everywhere they’re going seems so abandoned.
@Anniebee, the US has loads of open land to the point that we're spoiled and don't appreciate it. As such you'll find ghostly areas that should be restored to nature or improved and resettled, taking away the burden of new developments on the resources. ATW tends to seek these areas out and has been known to trespass way too often.

Please ignore ignorant comments about the US. Racism is not tolerated. Not one of us knows what it is like to be the other and respect should always come before judgement. Contrary to what many folk from non-US areas think, there is not a gun in every household, entire neighborhoods are not war zones. Bad people happen everywhere around the globe, in the US we just so happen to publish it for everyone else to see, a practice I wish we could stop but there is a culture that someday we can strike it rich with just the right viral video. This goes for our news channels especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We should all just use the IGNORE option...kinda like the trackholes shadow ban people..lol
Further reason why I suspect Ryan is Natalie: Doesn’t he always seems to post something about Natalie when he shows up regardless of where the thread has strayed? Anyone else notice he brings it back to her? Then it stirs up convo about her which we all know she craves so badly. Things that make you go 🤔

• Wow
Further reason why I suspect Ryan is Natalie: Doesn’t he always seems to post something about Natalie when he shows up regardless of where the thread has strayed? Anyone else notice he brings it back to her? Then it stirs up convo about her which we all know she craves so badly. Things that make you go 🤔
He's probably likes her. ;) Ya know, OnlyFans... ;)

...but acts otherwise.

Reactions: 2
He's probably likes her. ;) Ya know, OnlyFans... ;)

...but acts otherwise.
Yeah that makes a little more sense. Just like on this board he hates Adam but in the fan pages he is "one of them" 🤷‍♀️ Nothing wrong with playing both sides right?

Reactions: 1
Scrolling through his Twitter feed a bit I'd say real person who might be a bit too interested in women he can't obtain. The odds Natalie took the effort to find a person like that and use the user name here and keep up even semi consistent details is almost impossible for a "drunken ho" as people say she is.

I'd say 90% chance he is a member of her OnlyFans.

Reactions: 4
Scrolling through his Twitter feed a bit I'd say real person who might be a bit too interested in women he can't obtain. The odds Natalie took the effort to find a person like that and use the user name here and keep up even semi consistent details is almost impossible for a "drunken ho" as people say she is.

I'd say 90% chance he is a member of her OnlyFans.
Yeah, the Twitter feed is...interesting.

Reactions: 1
Adam’s latest vlog is almost an hour long. May have to fast forward through that one. But it looks like he’s in the Florida Panhandle so if he’s headed to NYC he’s going in the wrong direction. 😂

• Haha
I was joking about the chicken coop and eggs thing 😂😂😂
So what you guys are saying is there’s a market for an onlyfans account to watch people eat hard boiled eggs? If so how much are you willing to pay per month? 😉

Adam’s latest vlog is almost an hour long. May have to fast forward through that one. But it looks like he’s in the Florida Panhandle so if he’s headed to NYC he’s going in the wrong direction. 😂
I cant watch Adam for that long

• Haha
I wonder what people think when they look out their window and see two dudes walking around with a bunch of pieces of paper taking video of their house. I would be out the door asking them what the hell they are doing.

• Haha
Ryan, saying "black areas because they're so bad" comes off as a racist comment. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years. Crime can happen in any neighborhood regardless of race.
I'm sorrry for saying black areas. Maybe predominantly black is a better term but if you're from Florida you know which areas I speak of. Basically the same ones on GTA.

I don't care what is listed there or if you believe me. They've always called him Adam. My first name isn't Ryan and I've been called Ryan all my life even in elementary pictures. Look at his IMDB and Adam is listed as David Adam Williams.

🤦‍♀️ Adam isn't on a one day trip. It's multi day and not sure after that last post Ryan if there's even a point saying all that's wrong with it.
I was wrong. Based my info on what Jacob said during his stream since they were just together.

No I'm Ryan. I'm a very popular contributor to Coffee Talk and The Carpetbagger on YouTube. I have a channel. I live here in Orlando and hang out with all the Disney people.

Last edited:
I'm sorrry for saying black areas. Maybe predominantly black is a better term but if you're from Florida you know which areas I speak of. Basically the same ones on GTA.
Please tell me you're not comparing real people and where they live to a video game.

• Wow
That apology was about as bad as the Trackers for being homophobic and racist.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.