Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if you have ever met an antivaxxer but they would definitely not consider getting ANY vaccine especially to go to DIsneyland LMAO
I’m probably older than most here, I remember getting the polio vaccine via sugar cube back in the 60’s. I am pro vaccine, but still unsure of this one so I will be waiting. Probably will get it sometime later this year, but I don’t have any big plans until next year’s WDW trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hopefully Adam will get vaccinated now since his girlfriend Natalie just got her second shot. Expect comments to be turned off soon as she's headed down. She just posed new content to her OnlyFans so I bet she got a lot of subs from her ATW exposure.

The roadtrip through Texas is what turned me too. He waited all week contemplating and then literally left knowing the conditions. He didn't bring proper gear or have a plan. It was all done for views. The week before his views were tanking with him doing videos walking around Disneyland looking in. The Texas videos did 100k+ views so in his head it was worth it.
ATW was such a stupid a** for driving through the polar vortex. I live in north central Oklahoma and we got snow, no ice, but our real temperature was 14 below zero. I've never seen temps like that here. I don't know what the temp was with the wind chill. Fortunately we didn't lose power (we're not on the same power grid as Texas and they were warned years ago it would fail) so we had heat.

Reactions: 3
I thought they were closed permanently. Too bad he didn’t want for his call girlfriend to join him 😂😂😂
Apparently opening up just for a couple of days then closing again? It’s weird....the stans would have flipped if he took her there lol

• Haha
Imagine if Adam had been able to figure out how to get there....we would get a preaching style video about how magical it is how much it means to him how historic it is and how long it has been
I notice Spenser copying Adam’s speech patterns more and more lately. Has anyone else thought the same?

Reactions: 7
Apparently opening up just for a couple of days then closing again? It’s weird....the stans would have flipped if he took her there lol
They‘ve always had a free admission day once a year. I think it’s in order to maintain their tax exempt status. So that may be why they are only open a few days.

Reactions: 2
Not sure what Adam's girlfriend sees in him. He's very out of shape and looks like he doesn't shower.
That's all I have to say for now.

Adam has gotten weird over the past year. Before he went to Disney, but now he IS Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam has gotten weird over the past year. Before he went to Disney, but now he IS Disney.
Maybe he sees Disney as his last chance at making big bucks. He has probably exhausted the interesting off-the-beaten-path sites to vlog about. I'm sure there are other sites he could vlog if he was into history that wasn't crime related (he did Bonnie and Clyde and what was left of the Spahn Ranch for the Manson Family).

Reactions: 2
Weird and boring. Yesterday’s vlog was 25 minutes of him riding the Skyliner. I’m pretty sure I lost brain cells watching that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is really squeezing the Disney stuff dry before he takes off for Cali later down the line. Then he will milk Disneyland for a while. He has so many other places he could go. There are tons of other places in Florida he could explore.

Ha! PMM reads here. I remember someone commented last week about how in his Tony's Town Square restaurant vlog how he commented that his meatballs were nice and firm like it was a good thing. In his latest vlog he eats meatballs at Il Mulino and says how nice and firm they are but asks for comments on how everyone likes their meatballs. He said he likes firm meatballs that stick together and not fall apart but wants to know what everyone thinks.
HI NATE!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.