Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently opening up just for a couple of days then closing again? It’s weird....the stans would have flipped if he took her there lol
Lightning would've struck I tell ya.

Ha! PMM reads here. I remember someone commented last week about how in his Tony's Town Square restaurant vlog how he commented that his meatballs were nice and firm like it was a good thing. In his latest vlog he eats meatballs at Il Mulino and says how nice and firm they are but asks for comments on how everyone likes their meatballs. He said he likes firm meatballs that stick together and not fall apart but wants to know what everyone thinks.
HI NATE!!!!!
Ha ha. I will agree with Nate. I don't want my meatballs falling apart either. If he's reading and he cooks, he should google Grandma Maroni's meatballs. That's the recipe I use and it is never fail.

Reactions: 3
He is really squeezing the Disney stuff dry before he takes off for Cali later down the line. Then he will milk Disneyland for a while. He has so many other places he could go. There are tons of other places in Florida he could explore.
I agree. In my spare time, I voraciously read books on purportedly haunted sites in Fla, off-the-beaten-path sites, historical sites, quirky old roadside attractions and restaurants still in business, etc. There's TONS and TONS more that he hasn't visited. But that would require him leaving the Disney bubble.

Reactions: 2
I agree. In my spare time, I voraciously read books on purportedly haunted sites in Fla, off-the-beaten-path sites, historical sites, quirky old roadside attractions and restaurants still in business, etc. There's TONS and TONS more that he hasn't visited. But that would require him leaving the Disney bubble.
Maybe him and Michael Kay can make a series about going outside the Disney bubble...kind of like a 2 guys break out of the asylum together and are trying to fix their sanity while being chased down by the authorities(the mouse) thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha! PMM reads here. I remember someone commented last week about how in his Tony's Town Square restaurant vlog how he commented that his meatballs were nice and firm like it was a good thing. In his latest vlog he eats meatballs at Il Mulino and says how nice and firm they are but asks for comments on how everyone likes their meatballs. He said he likes firm meatballs that stick together and not fall apart but wants to know what everyone thinks.
HI NATE!!!!!
Nate is a likeable guy. Anyone who can wear a napkin the size of a tablecloth as a bib and still manage to get spaghetti sauce on his shirt is my spirit animal.

There are so many places in Central Florida Adam could go to other than Disney. Disney is easy. It’s five minutes from his house. He is lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I question the brains of these vloggers. Why would anyone think they could film jury duty? I'm sure he is trying to prove a Disneyland point of why he did not go.

Reactions: 4
I question the brains of these vloggers. Why would anyone think they could film jury duty? I'm sure he is trying to prove a Disneyland point of why he did not go.
He could have gone on line the night before and found out he didn’t need to show up. I don’t think he ever had jury duty. Like you said, it’s all for show to prove that’s why he didn’t go to Disneyland. When in reality he didn’t go because he realized he wasn’t going to be let in. Also, he has the date and time blocked out on the summons which leads me to believe it’s an old summons and maybe not even his.

He could have gone on line the night before and found out he didn’t need to show up. I don’t think he ever had jury duty. Like you said, it’s all for show to prove that’s why he didn’t go to Disneyland. When in reality he didn’t go because he realized he wasn’t going to be let in. Also, he has the date and time blocked out on the summons which leads me to believe it’s an old summons and maybe not even his.
I agree with this. I thought this was strange. He said you could go online or call and find out if you were still needed. This is true. In Seminole, you just call the morning-of (or maybe the night before like you said too?) and the automated line tells you if you need to still go.

BUT - I have no idea why he'd physically go TO the courthouse only to - as far as I got the impression - stand there, and THEN go on the website to find out you're not needed??? Is that really what he did?!?!?!?

And I was surprised he had a time of 1:00 to report? Mine has always been 8 am, in Florida, and everyone I know that has had jury duty has been 8 am. I know I could be mistaken, has anyone ever had to report in the afternoon?

And I was surprised he had a time of 1:00 to report? Mine has always been 8 am, in Florida, and everyone I know that has had jury duty has been 8 am. I know I could be mistaken, has anyone ever had to report in the afternoon?
Yes, mine in Seminole was early morning as well. I had to go through voir dire and all, and we broke for lunch and then had to return and I didn't finish up until around 4:30-5 p.m. It really was an all-day event. He makes zero sense.

Before I moved out of Kissimmee I got called to jury duty. I had to report at 8 am to the courthouse

Reactions: 1
I have always gone early in the morning. Also, the website for Osceola County says jurors are to report to the courthouse at 7:30 a.m. If he wants people to believe his BS story, he needs to get his fat ass out of bed to be there at 7:30. I think the reason he blocked out the date and time on the summons is because no way did it say to show up at 1:00 p.m.

BUT - I have no idea why he'd physically go TO the courthouse only to - as far as I got the impression - stand there, and THEN go on the website to find out you're not needed??? Is that really what he did?!?!?!?
I don’t know if he said he went to the website while he was at the courthouse or if he said he went inside and they told him he was excused. Either way he is lying because he never had jury duty. I really despise liars.

Last edited:
For what reason would any courthouse have jurors show up so late in the day?

There is a lot of sitting about and they have to go through tons of potential jurors trying to fill the panels, but even bringing in new folk would mean you have to re-brief these new guys on the case to ensure there are no conflicts. No, not buying the 1pm thing either.

Adam, if you're going to lie then make it believable. Better yet, I hate lairs, just don't.

Last edited:
I don’t know if he said he went to the website while he was at the courthouse or if he said he went inside and they told him he was excused. Either way he is lying because he never had jury duty. I really despise liars.
@12:07 he says -

"You could either go on the website or call a phone number; I just chose to go on the website, still had about another hour before it was time for me to check-in, and because I did that, I had a higher number. I guess maybe there's 1 through 1,000. I had the upper number of that, which some would say is easier to be excused during. Don't know the whole details of that. Maybe it's because too many people already showed up or maybe the case that I could have been on has been postponed or cancelled. Nonetheless, I am done with my jury duty. Completed. Without even stepping foot inside of there.

Then he laments he "kinda wanted to do it" and he's upset for not getting to because he never had jury duty before.

[
@12:07 he says -

"You could either go on the website or call a phone number; I just chose to go on the website, still had about another hour before it was time for me to check-in, and because I did that, I had a higher number. I guess maybe there's 1 through 1,000. I had the upper number of that, which some would say is easier to be excused during. Don't know the whole details of that. Maybe it's because too many people already showed up or maybe the case that I could have been on has been postponed or cancelled. Nonetheless, I am done with my jury duty. Completed. Without even stepping foot inside of there.

Then he laments he "kinda wanted to do it" and he's upset for not getting to because he never had jury duty before.
I admit I don’t pay a lot of attention when I watch him so I missed most of that. LOL But that just proves he’s a lying sack of poo. There was no jury duty. But he needed an excuse for why he wasn’t going to Disneyland and he needed to make a vlog. And fake jury duty covered both of those bases. So he put on his fancy long sleeve shirt with his shorts that haven’t been washed in six months and drove down to the courthouse. But he had to lie about the time because no way was he getting up early.

The fact he black taped over the reporting date and time on the summons makes me think he is lying about something. Either he borrowed that summons from somebody else and faked the whole thing or he had jury duty just not at the convenient date to cancel his Disneyland trip.

Speaking of cancel his Patreon is still up, 318 people will have a amount charged to their payment method tomorrow and Adam will likely make enough money to pay his monthly DVC bill.

He’s most likely lying. Noticed he lied about deactivating his patreon as well.

He’s most likely lying. Noticed he lied about deactivating his patreon as well.
How long before people realize he’s a liar and stop following him? Or do they just not care? I’m thinking they don’t care because the jury duty vlog already has over 20,000 views.

How long before people realize he’s a liar and stop following him? Or do they just not care? I’m thinking they don’t care because the jury duty vlog already has over 20,000 views.
I'm guessing they don't care. Watching Adam is like watching a goofy sitcom on TV where you are will to overlook some plot inconsistencies for some laughs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.