Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is 30 days past the day Adam said he would be shutting down Patreon and he's out buying a light sabre. He really has nothing going on in life. I couldn't imagine wasting a day playing with a toy in at Disney.
I was thinking the same thing. Im definitely not against buying collectibles at all, everybody has their own thing they are willing to spend money on. But he says he is going to buy one of the more expensive collectible light sabres...ok. He didnt buy it bc it was $100 more, he will buy it later. ok...so instead of buying something of quality and display level, you spend $40 on a piece of plastic that at the end of the video he says will most liekly end up in the corner of a closet. So instead of shelling out the $130 for what you really wanted, you will end up spending almost $200 so you could take some selfies. I dont get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is off topic of ATW but on topic for vloggers in general. There is a youtube channel I watch and have enjoyed of a husband and wife who live in Orlando and do some Disney and Universal content. I have liked this couple because they seem really down to earth and aren't ever looking for handouts. Today they did a baby gender reveal. The husband knew the gender and was revealing it to his wife. He pranked her in the gender reveal telling her they were having a boy only to later tell her they were really having a girl. The wife was so excited for a boy and they did kisses and what not. Then they go inside the house and he tells her not everything is what it seems and revealed that it is really a girl. What kind of tit does that! Now I wonder what other crappy "pranks" he pulls on her. Of course their small stan following thinks it's wonderful and not one negative comment. All these self centered vloggers are assholes and something is wrong with the mental capabilities of vloggers. I have no more nice things to say about any of them. I can't get over lying to your spouse about the gender of your baby.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I must admit I was a fan of Adam up until the pandemic when he revealed his true colors as a Covid denier and anti vaxxer. This thread really opened my eyes. The fact that he’s a rude asshat to fans in the park is disappointing too. Guess his YouTube persona is all an act.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing. Im definitely not against buying collectibles at all, everybody has their own thing they are willing to spend money on. But he says he is going to buy one of the more expensive collectible light sabres...ok. He didnt buy it bc it was $100 more, he will buy it later. ok...so instead of buying something of quality and display level, you spend $40 on a piece of plastic that at the end of the video he says will most liekly end up in the corner of a closet. So instead of shelling out the $130 for what you really wanted, you will end up spending almost $200 so you could take some selfies. I dont get it.
That's what I like about PMM. He buys collectible art with certificates of authenticity. He's not buying junk. I haven't been to Disney since 2019 but I don't buy a ton of souvenirs. I will buy the occasional t-shirt if it really catches my eye (because I like to wear t-shirts) and hats but I don't buy Minnie ears or other collectibles. I used to buy coffee mugs but I don't have room for any more of those in my cupboard. Since I'm retired I'm not buying souvenirs for co-workers but my husband (who is still working) will buy them for his co-workers.

Reactions: 1
I must admit I was a fan of Adam up until the pandemic when he revealed his true colors as a Covid denier and anti vaxxer. This thread really opened my eyes. The fact that he’s a rude asshat to fans in the park is disappointing too. Guess his YouTube persona is all an act.
This is the second time Ive seen someone say that ATW is a covid denier and anti vaxxer. ive watched almost all of his videos and have no idea where this info is coming from? Yeah he traveled alot during the pandemic which I think was stupid and dont agree with but I dont think that makes him a covid denier. in one of his more recent videos he even considers getting the vaccine so how is he an antivaxxer? Not defending him at all just confused as to where people are getting this info and if something else was said that maybe I missed?

Reactions: 5
This is the second time Ive seen someone say that ATW is a covid denier and anti vaxxer. ive watched almost all of his videos and have no idea where this info is coming from? Yeah he traveled alot during the pandemic which I think was stupid and dont agree with but I dont think that makes him a covid denier. in one of his more recent videos he even considers getting the vaccine so how is he an antivaxxer? Not defending him at all just confused as to where people are getting this info and if something else was said that maybe I missed?
I honestly think he is either scared of getting the vaccine or he has already had COVID and thinks he doesn't need a vaccine. He's never said he had COVID but it is a possibility. I would classify him as "hesitant" not "anti-vaxxer." My sister (who is 75) is hesitant to get the vaccine and I know it is partly because she doesn't know how to go about getting one (she is computer illiterate and doesn't want to ask anyone for help in registering) and I also think she thinks she's gone this long without getting COVID that she will be okay.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s just stemming from his constant travels/never following the restrictions after travel. He made the rambling video about how he hasn’t gotten covid and now that people are getting vaccinated he’s less likely to get it and didn’t know much about the vaccine. Like you I don’t know that he’s a denier or anti-vaxxer for sure, he seems more of the type of “if it doesn’t happen to me it’s not a problem” and didn’t see the need to get vaccinated until the Cali theme parks started talking about letting out of state vaccinated guests in.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just stemming from his constant travels/never following the restrictions after travel. He made the rambling video about how he hasn’t gotten covid and now that people are getting vaccinated he’s less likely to get it and didn’t know much about the vaccine. Like you I don’t know that he’s a denier or anti-vaxxer for sure, he seems more of the type of “if it doesn’t happen to me it’s not a problem” and didn’t see the need to get vaccinated until the Cali theme parks started talking about letting out of state vaccinated guests in.
I think Adam is just low on the scale, and I'm not talking weight. I doubt he's an anti-vaxxer or a covid denier.

Reactions: 4
yes this is my take exactly, thanks for clearing up my random thoughts lol

Reactions: 1
Whether he’s a Covid denier or not his videos are dangerous to his young and impressionable audience. He shouldn’t be influencing others to not get the vaccine. If he has doubts he should just keep that to himself. Either way I’ve lost all respect for him and am no longer a fan.

He must have taken it somewhat seriously early on. I think when he came back from California the first time during the pandemic, he stayed in a hotel. He said normally he would stay with his parents, but not during this “time.” So either his parents were hesitant about having him, or he didn’t want to put them at risk.

Reactions: 6
First post. I’ve known about ATW for years but I didnt start watching him until right before he moved back to Florida. At first I was ok with him. Until he drove across country in a blizzard with a bad wheel bearing and wearing nothing warmer than a hoodie. That’s when I knew there was something not right about him. Also when he sat and waited for hours until the food place finally gave him a box of soggy cold White Castle burgers to make him go away. The White Castle restaurant finally opens in Orlando on Monday. I’m sure he will be sleeping on the pavement to be first in line.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He is an anti vax person which is why he hasn't gotten it yet. He only now is thinking about it due to Disneyland and airport restrictions. He's rarely worn a mask other than to show he's wearing a mask for this entire year. When he last flew to California he didn't stay home to quarantine at all. His talk of the virus is one of a person who doesn't think it's real. When the pandemic first started he made sure to show himself using hand sanitizer multiple times a video but then just gave that up. Remember the hotel stay series when he rented fancy hotels 4 mins from his apartment while California was on fire. During that set of videos he would start it out showing all his covid stuff. The fact he hasn't gotten the shot but yet touches everything at populated places shows he's a anti vax guy.

Whether he’s a Covid denier or not his videos are dangerous to his young and impressionable audience. He shouldn’t be influencing others to not get the vaccine. If he has doubts he should just keep that to himself. Either way I’ve lost all respect for him and am no longer a fan.
If you look through comments his audience actually looks to be around the 28-42 age range. Most posters have had accounts for 9+ years. Honestly I don't see kids being interested in his content. Even though it's Disney it's just boring.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! The fact that he’s yet to get the vaccine even though it’s now widely available is all the evidence I need. He’s trash.

Reactions: 5
I watched the live stream. I thought they said they kept passing Fresh Baked. People in the chat were pointing it out. They aren’t Fresh baked. They even said they don’t have a channel besides helping RTV1. Did I miss something?
Fresh Baked is also a Disney term unless RTV1 is at Disneyland this week. They might have been near David who is basically Fresh Baked as the other contributers are not allowed in right now.

What I find funny is that ATW has been in a bunch of shady clubs as a bassist and music fan. Anyone that went to early incubus concerts has no business being afraid of the vaccine. They have been exposed to everything and have probably ingested worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you! The fact that he’s yet to get the vaccine even though it’s now widely available is all the evidence I need. He’s trash.
As a content creator whose content focuses on theme parks and visiting other tourist type places, he should have been trying to get it as soon as he could. Those other trashy Florida vloggers hounded pharmacies for theirs, the Trackers have theirs, Justin Scarred got his as soon as he could so he could get back on the road.

I think it's pretty clear that if he isn't strictly anti-vax, he's at least dumb enough to believe the tit the anti-vaxxers spout.

Reactions: 6
As a content creator whose content focuses on theme parks and visiting other tourist type places, he should have been trying to get it as soon as he could. Those other trashy Florida vloggers hounded pharmacies for theirs, the Trackers have theirs, Justin Scarred got his as soon as he could so he could get back on the road.

I think it's pretty clear that if he isn't strictly anti-vax, he's at least dumb enough to believe the tit the anti-vaxxers spout.
After his dumb vaccine video, the comments that were coming in were "split down the middle" according to him regarding the vaccine. He said he thought it would be more one-sided and he was surprised. Meanwhile, if you read the comments against the vaccine, most were the standard anti-vax jargon and not just people who were hesitant. If he isn't somewhat anti-vax, he could have easily stopped qualifying and comparing those uneducated remarks to those remarks promoting the scientific or overall public health reasons for vaccination.

He was so obviously pandering to the anti vaxxers. There’s no way any YouTube comment was going to convince him to get it. He already made up his mind before even making that stupid video. The only way he’ll get it is if it means he can get into Disneyland.

I’m sorry. I tried to watch the BLAB video of the reopening, and I had to turn it off. Crying in the street and dancing like the war just ended? Acting as if such a big burden has now been lifted from your shoulders? Seriously...The pandemic rages on, people dying outside hospitals in India, etc. And you’re out here acting a fool. Yes, cover the reopening, but do it respectfully, and have a little class. My pre coffee rant for this morning lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry. I tried to watch the BLAB video of the reopening, and I had to turn it off. Crying in the street and dancing like the war just ended? Acting as if such a big burden has now been lifted from your shoulders? Seriously...The pandemic rages on, people dying outside hospitals in India, etc. And you’re out here acting a fool. Yes, cover the reopening, but do it respectfully, and have a little class. My pre coffee rant for this morning lol
Agreed! I had to turn it off too. They’ve been acting so ridiculous about the reopening that it’s really not even funny anymore. She’s young, very immature and fake, but Spenser makes me angrier as I thought he was an actual adult and usually seems pretty chill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.