Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am doubting that actually happened. No way they give that information out to anyone who asks.
He has such a generic name you'd need at least his DOB to get info from a court. Oh wait his DOB is online as well (but of course no way to verify it). Still skeptical a court would divulge info to a random phone caller. Too many security and privacy concerns!

I always tell my employer when I get a jury duty notice. Last 2 I have received the duty was canceled weeks ahead of the date either due to Covid or the case no longer heading to trial.

Reactions: 3
Trying to track down that info about Adam getting in trouble for jury duty and came across these on Twitter:

0752F490-DDA4-4504-9351-ABECF9B848D5.jpeg

E5557CAC-D248-4C15-AB60-5845A0169706.png

sounds like this person changed their mind fairly quickly and wants to use the loophole Adam was/is going to use....if I’m Disney I tell Adam to take down the video about him going to Disneyland, too many people can see it and say they are going to do it too and it would have been nice to see a public rebuttal or something to make others see they can’t do this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think most of, if not all of us are from the tracker thread....but just in case this video was posted over there and I thought it was interesting

TY for the link.
I'm always amused by overly dramatic people complaining about overly dramatic people.

That said though, It's nice to get a fresh perspective reminding us of just how nuts Disney vloggers appear to be to the rest of the world. I think we get overexposed and numb to the idea that it's just not normal to hit up theme parks every single day unless employed there.

Last edited:
I wonder if @RyanNodal is going to disclose how / where he got that very specific tea, as I asked about an hour ago.

Otherwise, it'll be considered a lie until further notice, in my book. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if @RyanNodal is going to disclose how / where he got that very specific tea, as I asked about an hour ago.

Otherwise, it'll be considered a lie until further notice, in my book. :unsure:
I might be miss-remembering the drama from his subreddit, but I am sure he is someone who peddled the alligation Natalie was underage, and didn't believe she was actually 28 (despite tons of evidence to prove her age), effectively making Adam a pedophile.

As much as Adam has wound me up recently regarding his lax Covid precautions, no one should be dragged through the mud with serious false alligations. As much as Natalie is an adult star (and all of connotations that comes with the line of work), she is above the age of consent.

• Angry
I think that Adam has known about the Jury Duty for a while now. My opinion is he was either going to just skip out on it, or claim he was working and get out of it that way. Now that he is staying put, he can twist this as "he just found out" and will do his civic duty. He thinks he is looking like just the poster boy for a good citizen when he just comes across as more scuzzy.

I think that Adam has known about the Jury Duty for a while now. My opinion is he was either going to just skip out on it, or claim he was working and get out of it that way. Now that he is staying put, he can twist this as "he just found out" and will do his civic duty. He thinks he is looking like just the poster boy for a good citizen when he just comes across as more scuzzy.
Yeah, I am sure he knew. He was probably going to get out of it. That is his M.O. - I am surprised he was able to say the words jury duty. πŸ™„πŸ˜…

This latest drama with him is just more proof that when he promised Disney he'd not break their rules anymore he meant none of it. He will always keep looking for loopholes to exploit.

I'd never have reinstated his access.

Ok, I watched Adam's full video during lunch and I have to say something.

This guy refuses to say quarantine, says that in the video, and then says... wait for it... "it's overused" in a crappy tone.

OVERUSED? You mean like saying the same exact phrases in nearly every video??? πŸ˜‚

JOIN ME, SHALL YOU
PIPING HOT CAFFEINATED BEVERAGE
BIG THE FOOT
Festooned
Stomp your feet
There were CONES!!
Stanchions
THE VLOG.... IS OVER
And the list goes on.

That is too much. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok, I watched Adam's full video during lunch and I have to say something.

This guy refuses to say quarantine, says that in the video, and then says... wait for it... "it's overused" in a crappy tone.

OVERUSED? You mean like saying the same exact phrases in nearly every video??? πŸ˜‚

JOIN ME, SHALL YOU
PIPING HOT CAFFEINATED BEVERAGE
BIG THE FOOT
Festooned
Stomp your feet
There were CONES!!
Stanchions
THE VLOG.... IS OVER
And the list goes on.

That is too much. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
You forgot about the two that make me want to pull my hair out every time I hear them -

BeSt ReMovE 'Em!!!

and

Thhhheeeeere goooooooes thhhhhhhheee monorailllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You forgot about the two that make me want to pull my hair out every time I hear them -

BeSt ReMovE 'Em!!!

and

Thhhheeeeere goooooooes thhhhhhhheee monorailllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

πŸ™„
I have to admit, I always enjoyed the BEST REMOVE 'EM crap. I thought it was amusing. Then, he started calling the ride that, and it was overplayed with Katie and Spencer.

Reactions: 5
If he'd bring back the old rockin' intro I'd start watching again: Awwww sh****ttttttt sonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was just on his primary channel though and he rarely posts there I know.

• Haha
Yeah, I am sure he knew. He was probably going to get out of it. That is his M.O. - I am surprised he was able to say the words jury duty. πŸ™„πŸ˜…
I think it's funny that he's going to vlog the jury duty experience. Uh no you can't. It's against the law.... He will get into big time trouble with the law. He won't have to worry about being banned from Disney if he does....

I think the thing that irritates a lot of people is that since he is a family friendly channel a lot of kids see this and see him breaking the rules. Then they think that the rules are made for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is where being a "social media influencer" can be a negative. Some random guy from Florida trying to get into Disneyland day 1 probably not a big deal. A "social media influencer" talking about their plans on YouTube and others deciding it is a good idea to copy cat him and possibly many complaints to Disney then it becomes potentially a big deal.

Reactions: 11
This is what he gets. He needs to figure out he isn't above the rules just because he is a youtuber.
Also, don't challenge or dare your viewers who have legitimate concerns about a definitely real pandemic to report you while you laugh at them.
Here endeth the lesson.

Reactions: 6
I think the thing that irritates a lot of people is that since he is a family friendly channel a lot of kids see this and see him breaking the rules. Then they think that the rules are made for others.
I think Disney is pretty tolerant and reasonable. They try to help people who've been wronged by the system in one way or another (software issues will cause everyone headaches) and they'll even toss people in need a bit of help, a touch of magic if you will. It is becoming more rare to hear of these things as the internet has created and overpopulation of copycats, but it's still there.

Then you get those who intentionally show and discuss how to get around the rules. Disney has to stop this, and there's only one way that hits them: in their wallets. Take away the content the company owns that they make money off of.

This is what he gets. He needs to figure out he isn't above the rules just because he is a youtuber.
Also, don't challenge or dare your viewers who have legitimate concerns about a definitely real pandemic to report you while you laugh at them.
Here endeth the lesson.
If Adam was called by Disney, it was Disney security who did so as they are watching him and have his contact info from the prior issue. We should be fine with this being the end, but since he was discussing his plans on his vlog there is a chance that the story may just be turning a page. Disney's call.

Ryan, while I agree you most of what you said what does having tattoos have to do with anything? My husband and son have them and are quite upstanding citizens who have done jury duty.
I also have tattooed sleeves (each to their own) and had jury duty once for a little old Greek lady growing and selling weed. I dressed up in my business attire and got rejected as a jury member because they thought I looked too 'business like' - looks are very deceiving. but I do think Ryans comment was in jest and I thought it funny.

Reactions: 2
I also have tattooed sleeves (each to their own) and had jury duty once for a little old Greek lady growing and selling weed. I dressed up in my business attire and got rejected as a jury member because they thought I looked too 'business like' - looks are very deceiving. but I do think Ryans comment was in jest and I thought it funny.
The thing is living here in AL, we are judged all the time. I have a Goofy tattoo on my arm and have to wear a coverup sleeve at work. Even if it's the most benign tattoo ever. Apparently people get offended by tattoos here.I'm like seriously? It's 2021...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.