Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I knew he was probably staying in that Sheraton instead of the usual Hilton. He would've shown off the view from the Hilton if he was there. Of course he says the Sheraton is nice but he prefers the Hilton and I bet he will probably go back to the Hilton 100% in the future.

And he's checking out, which means he's headed south at some point in this vlog. I also noticed Scott on Tape was livestreaming from LA last night and I thought hmm, there's another guy Adam will try to hook up with. And one of my options for Adam was to yet again traipse up and down Hollywood Blvd. That would be the most Woopeat and lazy thing he could do (short of a third day in a row of studio tours), and you know what that means - yup, he did all of these things - Hollywood Blvd, Scott on Tape collab, heads to Orange County.

Adam takes us through the Sheraton lobby and shows off the old celebrity photos. He assumes they all stayed there. Most people staying there today don't even know who any of these celebs are, much less care if they stayed there, and who could ever verify if they did, so they could put up any old photos they want. He keeps talking about Telly Savalas living in this hotel in his golden years ("that's the story I'm told, anyway" says Adam, as if he interviewed people about it and didn't just google it) and is surprised there's no picture of him. He goes on and on about Telly living in this hotel, where his room was (it doesn't exist anymore), etc. Has he ever expressed any particular interest in Telly Savalas? I'm sure the elderly Woovians know Telly but who the hell else does or cares? Later when he arrives on Hollywood Blvd, he says he's going to look for Telly's hand or footprints, and his star if he has one.

He says he's "leaning" to going to Hollywood Blvd today (when uses words like this, "leaning", "probably", he does it 100% of the time so no idea why he continues to talk like there's a chance he won't) "because it's been a while since he's done a Hollywood Blvd video". Really? 8 months ago? 10 months ago? 11 months ago? I guess 3 times in the last year isn't too recent, I guess that's "a while ago" to Adam. He even did it back then with some of the same people he's about to do it with.

1717688887187.png

1717688938267.png

1717689101161.png

So he will go down there and point at where he used to live, show where that stupid pig topiary used to be, the stupid inflatable dino on top of the Ripley's Believe it or Not, look at the same damn stars on the sidewalk, the Chinese theater, all of the same crap all over again. He arrives and again, paint by numbers, same parking garage, walks down the same steps "that the stars walk down at the Oscars", and out onto the boulevard. You could just go to the video from 8 months ago, it's almost identical.

The same guy talking endlessly about Telly Savalas, an actor who died in 1994 and was most known for a tv series that ended in 1978, looks at the movie playing at the Chinese theater and says he hasn't seen it yet but he heard "it slaps". C'mon, Adam.

Then he starts pointing out every star or handprint on the ground he sees. And every single one starts with "you've got" and is punctuated by "right here". "You've got the legend, Telly Savalas right here, and he's right next to Burt Lancaster, two legends, and you've got Mickey Rooney right here, and I wanted to point out you've got Ryan and Emma for La La Land right here next to the theater, and then you've got Shirley Temple right over there..." and it's just a constant stream that never ends.

Kurt 80s Life shows up, I guess he has no 9-5? Does he make enough on YouTube to not have a regular job? I don't know anything about the guy or his channel, maybe it's his day off. Adam tells his story about the Aerosmith star, which I'm pretty sure I've heard at least once before.

Adam starts to "pepper in" Hollywood Blvd. spots that are re-created in his precious MGM Studios Hollywood Studios. And yes, as always, he says "Hollywood Studios, formerly MGM Studios."

The "family friendly" vlog visits the hand prints of adult stars in front of the Hustler store (I'm pretty sure he's done this before too). He's got to find any celeb that involves any of his catchphrases or poor impressions (Arnold, Hitchcock, etc). At one point Adam looks up and says he thought this was John Wayne and then realized it wasn't - but not because he knows who the actor is, just because it says Fargo in the corner
1717694608736.png

So I guess Mr. Hollywood doesn't know who Jon Hamm is? Or Juno Temple? He doesn't watch one of the best series on TV? Too busy re-watching Indiana Jones for the 251st time, or Season 5 of the Dukes of Hazzard I guess, JFC.

The payphone obsession continues
1717694880619.png

Can't get away from WDW...he has to find John Ritter's star and next to it is dad Tex Ritter's star and then he vomits up the entire story of Country Bears, it's changing you know, but Tex was the voice of Big Al and the song he sang and all of it. He is so bitter about it.

The vlog is almost over (thank God), but they do a whole "bit" that I bet comedic "genius" Adam wrote. Kurt leaves, or rather pretends he needs to leave, and then Scott on Tape is heard off camera pretending to be a weirdo following Adam. As Borat would say, it's really funny....not.

Suddenly they are up on the balcony of the building that is on top of the parking garage and they are yelling down at tour groups for no reason. It seems they've been joined by some of the Bob's Big Boy gentlemen yet again (I suspect they have actual jobs and can't show up until the evening?). Then Adam and Scott do another "bit" where Scott has a story about landing in LAX and begins to tell it, and then Adam just stops recording and cuts him off. Again, soooooooooo funny. Scott "needs to leave" as quickly as he showed up, because he has 250k subs and gets the same number of views on his vids as Adam does on his, and Adam as 715k subs. Scott doesn't want any of that bad YouTube mojo rubbing off on him.

Adam gets in the car and of course, he has to go past the one place he hasn't shown off yet, his old Hollywood apartment off Bronson. He complains about the LA traffic as he gets on the freeway, confirms he is headed to Orange County, and that's the end.

So tomorrow Disneyland, or Knotts?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

OutofScope

VIP Member
My guess is he’s there for the last day of Monsterpalooza. Was there yesterday btw, great event.
I can confirm a Woo sighting at Monsterpalooza. Stuck in traffic on Green street in front of the Pasadena convention center. Turned to the right and there he was in front of the main entrance. Sean Clark was with him. No sign of Natalie/Daphne.

• Sick

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I don’t think Adam went to California to see Daphne. It was pretty clear in his last SoCal vlogs that something was off between them. They run in the same circle so of course they are going to end up at the same place with the same people but I don’t expect to see much of her for this trip, if at all.
The less I see of her in Adam's videos the higher my opinion of her goes. Based on what I've read here, she has a decent job, she got sober, and she's in a happy long-term relationship with the stuntman. Add to that the fact that she has the good sense to avoid Woo (or at least not actively seek out his company), and it seems like her life is on the right track.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
ATW has some annoying facial expressions, but there's a smirk he gives at the very start of some vlogs right before he starts to speak, always with the sunglasses on and his head turned to the side, that might be the most annoying smirk of all
1719405612349.png

and, as I predicted, straight beeline home, only stopping at places he's been to before. I'll repeat once again that he could've prioritized seeing the first game of each of the three Rays road series, seen that first game in Pittsburgh, and then had 5 full days to take his time and do something interesting on the way home. Instead he did personal stuff in Iowa and Illinois, caught that last game in Pittsburgh (plus missed the stadium tour), and has now rushed straight home (why?).

He starts down the road from the UFO Welcome Center in Bowman, SC (he's been there so many times), and recaps the history while doing his now daily routine about bugs attacking him. Adam pretends to be surprised that the giant heap of trash that was the UFO Welcome Center, built by a crazy person, would catch on fire (or be set on fire).

Adam mentions that when the fire happened, he wanted to come and see what was going on right away but he "was not in the immediate area". So the fire happened May 9th, 2024, and I wondered what Adam did for the week or so after May 9th - if he was home, why not hop in the car, do a one night trip up there to check it out if it was such a worry and concern, and pop back home real quick?

1719407306969.png

Yeah, he was super busy doing other stuff. Super busy.

While Adam is filming at the destroyed UFO Welcome Center, there is a sanitation/garbage/recycling truck nearby that is in reverse for a very long time and the beeping is way worse than a leaf blower. It's got to be driving him insane (I know it's driving me insane). There's really nothing to see. The crazy man who built it and lives/lived there wasn't around, and the "structure" is just a collapse pile of junk now. Adam walks around and films stuff but there's nothing to see. He stops in the Country Store to get...a Smartwater before leaving. Nothing says a Bowman, South Carolina Country Store like buying a "Glaceau smartwater", amirite? Amazingly, he doesn't do a "bit" about how it has calcium chloride or magnesium chloride added to it...
1719408474121.png

He talked to the cashier (good thing for her she talked to Adam and didn't talk to a co-worker instead, eh?) and she confirmed that the UFO owner is around, so it seems Adam has just stopped by at the wrong time. You can tell Adam is pissed that he missed the guy - he walks back over to the burnt rubble, hoping the guy showed up while he was in the store and will come running out the be "interviewed".

He has even more crap and dirt on his camera lens than before. He of course stops at the damn fireworks store with the elephants out front that he stops at every single time right off I-95 in Hardeeville, SC
1719408884380.png

Maybe it's condensation on the lens from being in the A/C inside the car, as it seems to clear up after a minute or two? For the 96th time he points out this used to be a gas station (duh). Then he stops at the Georgia Welcome Center, another place he goes into every time he passes it because of the Forrest Gump content. I should be thankful he was too lazy to bother to go even a little off route to his South of the Border.

And of course the Florida Welcome Center where he gets the free orange juice, just like every other time. The only thing of note is that it was here that Adam's crap sunglasses finally completely broke
1719409477364.png

So he stops at Buc-ee's for a drink, a snack and a new pair of sunglasses. I guess the OJ gave him a taste for the sugar drink, so he opts for some Arizona Green Tea because he somehow thinks "green tea" means it's healthier. He even notes "I don't do the soda thing anymore" 😂
1719409648658.png

He pairs this with a wonderful Chopped Brisket Sandwich with some extra BBQ sauce because why not?
1719409764799.png

And, because you get very hungry when you only eat on meal a day, he also got a bag of Chili Lime Peanuts (peanuts are the healthiest nut, no?) and some delicious beef jerky to round out his healthy, balanced meal of the day. A nice sugary/red meat/sodium bomb to fuel his body until tomorrow after sitting in a car all day!
1719409890121.png

And why not close it out with the illegal stop to get the Mickey Power Pole shot?
1719410077623.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Collinson

Adam's having issues with his iPhone, it pocket dials and facetimes people all the time. He has to put it on airplane mode if it's in his pocket, otherwise it goes rogue more than half the time. In the middle of all this, he points out that the community he moved to, that he loves so, so much, hates skaters and wants them to die and thwarts them at every turn
Wonder if this is an excuse to phone Giggles? "Oh sorry my phone is randomly calling people, err so single again yet?"

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
"My Truist Park Experience In Atlanta - Inside The Braves Dugout & Stadium Tour / Flag Day Fireworks"

On days he goes to Rays baseball games, he continues to refuse to say in the title that he's attending a Rays baseball game. I have no idea why, because within the first 30 seconds of the vlog, he says out loud that he's going to the game. So anyone that clicks on it thinking he's just doing a stadium tour and went to a fireworks show somewhere, and didn't go to an MLB game, is gonna be pissed right off the bat (pun intended).

Adam continues to show what a huge baseball fan he's been his whole life. He says dad, Rev Jim, used to go see Hank Aaron take batting practice, except Adam says "watched Hank Aaron hit batting practice". What? It's like someone from another country speaking another language, where baseball is unknown, learned the game in an hour and then started talking about it.

He's made his way to the park for the daytime tour. He's got some time to burn, so he checks out the Braves merch. That is the real reason behind this entire thing, checking out all the merch in every MLB ballpark. Adam is not a fan of baseball, he's a fan of merch. Well, I bet he's not a big fan of the "free gift" that came with the ballpark tour, a gold chain with legendary Braves' manager Bobby Cox's number on it:
1718481332262.png

Normally I bet he's throw it in the garbage, but in this case I bet he saved it for his uncle, the big Braves fan. Adam: "Here's the Rays' clubhouse right here" :rolleyes: No Adam, it's the Visitor's clubhouse being used by the Rays for 3 games, and used by any other team that plays the Braves the rest of the time.
1718481766491.png

Adam: "Wow, the Delta Sky360Club area is fancy!" Yeah, it's incredibly expensive, who would have thought it would be nice?

Adam plays the audio of some other indoor part of the tour while they are on the field. I suspect this is because there was music playing in the stadium and Adam can't have that, so instead of even putting in the effort to find something YouTube provides for free that is 100% safe, he just used awful-sounding audio from some other part of the tour. On top of that, he used his time on the field to put himself on camera and yes, pose for his stupid thumbnails. Today the sheer volume of these, along with the finger and hand gestures, was overwhelming:
1718482439836.png
1718482687534.png

1718482761485.png
1718482793533.png

1718482866122.png
1718482959233.png

1718483012115.png
1718483080311.png

1718483152310.png
1718483509225.png

Then suddenly the audio returns while he's on the field, so maybe there wasn't music? I don't know, he's insane. Adam once again, for what, maybe the 12th, 15th time (?), finds himself on a MLB field and says "it's pretty freakin' crazy" to be on the field. You'd think he'd be over it a little bit by now. You pretty much go in one of the dugouts and on the warning track during every MLB park tour.

Every tour group is told you can't go on any grass part of the field. Once again you can tell he really wants to step on the grass. He's always had that thing in him, he's Mr. "I'll do what I want", and it goes way back to his earliest adventures going backstage at closed attractions and a Water Country. He seems to stand as close as possible to the grass, turns the camera around and poses some more

1718483818963.png
1718483882892.png

Just like he did in Milwaukee, he stands there and actually points back and forth at either side of the foul line and says "Look at this, fair ball, foul ball, fair ball, foul ball, fair ball, foul ball." Between this and the posing for the camera, I'm 100% sure the other people on the tour thought he was given a day pass from his care facility and his handler was in the bathroom, and I'm not joking.
1718484110427.png

At this point, he is the last person from the tour still on the field, and he turns the camera around (again) and start with this (again) as he exits
1718484187599.png

For anyone thinking Adam got the cheap cheats like he did in Baltimore, here he is pointing to his seat near the visitor dugout (which he, of course, calls "the Rays' dugout".
1718484442202.png

Adam walks back to his hotel, and after a nice rest from working so hard, he grabs a Voss water (nothing but the best for Adam) with his talons, uh, I mean his hand (he has the fingernails of a flamenco guitarist at this point) and heads back to the park
1718484736043.png
1718484755473.png

His hotel is walking distance from the park, and you can expect that to be the case in Minneapolis and Pittsburgh if he can swing it. He loves how simple it is especially if he's doing the daytime tour and then the night game.

Adam has had time to reflect on his Truist Park tour and says that while it wasn't the worst he's been on, it also wasn't the best. Oh well buddy, look at the bright side, it was a lot better than the game you're about to watch 😉. Old Man Woo once again freaks out about a driverless vehicle (which isn't even on a real street, it's on the bridge/walkway to the ballpark).

He refuses to take the evening's giveaway, a Braves Cowboy Hat, but does take the time to look up and point out the giant fans in the stadium, made by the same company, yes, that made the fans above the audience at the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular (which isn't what it used to be!) at Hollywood Studios (kudos to Adam, he doesn't say "formerly MGM Studios"). Adam says he "thinks the company is called Big Ass Fans". We all know that Adam knows 100% for sure the company is called that, and he points it out every chance he gets because he snickers inside like Beavis and Butthead when he says the name, except he's 50 years old.

It's just wonderful when the Rays score first, and Adam says, "Let's go, 1-0 already, just like that!" He also says he loves "How deep the dugout is, so you can see the guys right there"
1718485720971.png

Adam loves to see the guys, I guess, he watches the, in the dugout more than on the field? Things go south quickly for the Rays, and Adam begins to report the bad news. He begins to "document" the stadium happenings, the in-between innings activities, and for whatever reason, the fans doing the Chop like he's never seen it before. He gets excited when he sees stadium ads for Pigeon Forge, and he realizes he's not that far from Pigeon Forge. Thankfully I don't think he has time right now, but he could certainly stop there on the way home :)sick:)
1718486280275.png

It's a lovely summer Friday night in a big city that loves baseball and has a successful team, and Adam pans the camera around and says, "it's actually a pretty full stadium, probably a sell out." Amazing how that can happen, isn't it?

Adam dings the Rays' catcher for having an awful batting average. "I don't know what's going on, but that's not the best batting average." It's very clear you don't know what's going on and don't even know your own team's roster. He's your backup catcher, he's never hit well, he's there for defense, and he plays every 3rd game. What a baseball fan!

He does a tight shot on his best friend, Rays manager Head Coach Kevin Cash, and tells us what he's probably thinking
1718486962042.png

Shockingly, there don't seem to be too many other Rays fans sitting behind the Visitors dugout with Adam. Adam keeps repeating that "at least the Rays can make it respectable", because when they add that number to the L column, it counts less if the losing team "makes it respectable". The poor catcher comes up again and Adam highlights his awful batting average again. He does point out that he hit a grand slam the other day, and says "that's the only hit he's hit in the last 50 at-bats", once again showing how Adam smoothly talks baseball. I often talk with my Yankee fan friends about how many hits Aaron Judge hit the other night, it doesn't sound strange at all.

Yandy comes up, and Adam points out he's wearing Yandy's shirt. Well, I hope it's not Yandy's shirt, it's Adam's shirt that says Yandy on the back. It probably says Diaz on the back though. But I guess Adam is hoping and praying that his Woo-power is transferred into Yandy's body and helps Yandy spark a great comeback for the Rays. Sounds like an 80s movie, no? Alas, Yandy makes the 3rd out and the game is over. Dang it.

Adam walks back to his hotel while simultaneously expressing his dismay at the Rays overall 2024 performance and poorly filming the Flag Day fireworks (that he could have stuck around for and filmed properly - but I think he wanted to get out of there to get up early and start driving early). "But, either way, I did knock off my 22nd MLB stadium while rooting for the Rays" (and that's what's most important, I guess). Vlog over.

ETA: The poor Rays, I checked the score in today's game before I started watching the vlog and writing this, and it was 1-0 Rays for some time. I finished up and checked and it's 5-1 Braves. Adam has cursed them with his road trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
I see he has a video from 2013 titled “Memorial Day Madness” so I don’t think he’s ever taken it seriously or with any reverence.

Reactions: 15

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Well, big news back home in Central Florida! Yes, the moment we've all been waiting for, Orange World has finally re-opened, so Adam can go inside the giant orange and shop instead of buying all the same things outside the giant orange. Wow, what a difference! Off to 192 in the clown car, but first a stop in downtown Celebration for what turns out to be no reason at all.

Of course he's complaining about the heat. It's so hot, he even remembered he owns a Stanley and has filled it up with ice water (not apple juice, Adam?). He also apologizes because the screen on his camera is loose and "clanking" as it sits in the cup holder of the clown car, and he says he needs to "fix that" in the next couple of days - I guess before he leaves on his big road trip. Wonder how he'll "fix it"?

In further complaining about the heat, Adam shows up he's managed to start "work" on the vlog at the crack of 2pm:
1718025185822.png

He once again threatens the viewers and the community of Celebration, Florida with the specter of "pool hopping", although how he'll ever fit that in between his many summer journeys I have no idea. Reporter Adam is on the scene to tell us the Cornerstone market has not reopened. Adam has not come to downtown Celebration to get coffee. He seems to have stopped to just walk around and look at all the usual stuff (fountains, lake, gator, etc) because he missed it.

He makes his way on the sidewalks at full speed, taking the opportunity to give as many 192 updates as possible on the way to Orange World. However, Adam's happiness turns to disgust when he finds out that the mural on the side of the building, that was not damaged in the fire, and had been used in the Florida Project movie, has been PAINTED OVER. Sorrow! Pain! You may know this mural as the first picture on Adam's IG, and then what it looks like today:
1718026302856.png
1718026340435.png

Even the fact they used the Orange Bird can't console Adam. He thought they'd never take down that mural! You almost have to wonder why they didn't consult Adam before they did it...

For those unfamiliar, other than selling some fruit and orange juice, the rest of the interior is basically just another 192 souvenir shop full of mostly t-shirts. Sadly for Adam, they have NO PINS at this time. Adam got himself a 16oz orange juice, gotta keep those vitamin C levels up. God forbid he actually eat an orange and get an actual piece of fruit in his body. He also purchased a plastic COIN PURSE (???) and a pen.

He exits, and immediately begins to whine about the mural again, even as he's driving away in the clown car. Adam so sad 😭 . Now he didn't satiate his thirst for pins at Orange World, and he's on 192, so you know that next stop: yes, HOPE THRIFT! And he can't ever just say Hope Thrift, it's always "next to the Rock Church here, it's Hope Thrift", always has to mention the Rock Church. And to celebrate his claimed excitement for the opening of Tiana's ride, Adam grabs... some more fake Splash Mountain pins.
1718030287243.png

I'll predict right now that when he dies, Adam will own exactly this many Tiana's Bayou Adventure pins: 0.

Adam starts making his way home in the clown car with his little haul of pens and pins and his coin purse. Dang it, says Adam, some other awful restaurant closed on 192. And suddenly, in the blink of an eye, we're in the Corridor of Goons, which is always terrifying. Adam has so many godawful fake Splash Mountain pins that he can't keep them straight, and turns out he already owns one of the two that he just bought. Whomp whomp.

He's lived in the house for 7-8 months and when he put up his two pins boards they were about 50-60% full. He's gone on such a rampage of pin buying in that timeframe, they are now both completely full. And that's just the ones he DISS-plays, of course. He has many larger ones he keeps in the box that he can't keep out, plus he has some doubles and ones he doesn't deem worthy of display hidden away somewhere. JFC. The vlog is over with no mention of a weigh-in, no haircut or shave, and no update on his passport arrival.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh boy..."Stadium Food"! "VIP" tour, not even the regular tour. The VIP tour lists at $80 pp but says it can be more due to demand, and during this vlog Adam mentions the cost was "between $90-100", so Mr. Moneybags wasn't even sure how much exactly. Must be nice!

1718895887883.png

He just starts the vlog on the walk to the stadium - no driving from Iowa, no backroads, no rest stops, nothing. He must've hightailed it early and taken the interstate with no stops and no filming to get there ASAP. A light shines on me, this vlog is only 24 minutes long.

He has to tell us he's wearing a Rays cap and a Rays t-shirt. Again, JFC. We're not blind, and when's the last time you wore a baseball cap other than a Rays cap? He also goes through his convoluted over-explanation of what he's doing there ("I'm a Rays fan trying to see them in all 30 MLB stadiums" turns into an 8 sentence word salad).

He has to make a reference to the movie "Twins". He didn't know who the Harmon Killebrew statue was until he read the name on the plaque, of course. He seems to be filming a bit less on this tour, maybe they said limited filming for personal use only so he tried to be stealthy about it. They walk into the refrigerated area where they keep the beer kegs and Adam says, "It's cold in here" :rolleyes:. Then he says, "I think we're going to head down now and what the Rays do a little batting practice." OMG, man, learn how to talk if you're going to pretend to be a baseball fan. You don't "do" batting practice! Imagine if you were introduced to someone and told they were a big hockey fan, and you told them Wayne Gretzky was your favorite all time player, and the person said, "Yeah, he did a lot of goals!"

In his time on the field (the audio was 100% voiceover), he gets very excited because the Rays are out practicing some drills and light workouts. Adam mis-identifies one of the drills as a game of "pepper", while simultaneously saying that it was the hitting coach and the 3rd base coach running the fielding drill he was watching. Then Rays Head Coach Kevin Cash (also a good friend of Adam - although this time Adam did call him manager instead of head coach, so maybe he has that straight at least) threw batting practice for a few players. And of course, he took this on-field opportunity to pose like a jackass for thumbnails

1718898122406.png
1718898152809.png

1718898197006.png

Now, you'll notice the black & white photo cardboard cutout head of the great Willie Mays behind Adam. Earlier in this on-field video he zooms in on this head. He never, ever acknowledges who it is, or why it is there. Of course, Willie Mays died the day before on June 18th, and it's there as a tribute and remembrance. Not only does never acknowledge it (without a name on it, does he even know who it is???), he then does his thumbnail routine and he's just trying to get him and whatever Rays player is taking BP in the cage, but he ends up getting the cutout head tribute to Willie Mays in there and it's almost like he's giving a thumbs up and smiling about Willie's passing.

He got a picture with a Rays player, Richie Palacios, and shows it on his phone. That thumbs up looks so cool Adam, it doesn't look like you're trying too hard or anything, buddy
1718898765283.png

Adam talks for a bit about how tall he is and how tall he looks in photos, hoping the comments section will say how him being tall is great and how tall men are wonderful.

He takes the short time he has between the end of the tour and the start of the game and walks around the immediate area of the city close to the stadium, like the First Avenue music venue famous for Prince playing and filming Purple Rain there, and the Mary Tyler Moore statue. It's only 3 minutes, but he should've used this stuff in the title as clickbait instead of all the baseball stuff. He buys a water and Big League Chew outside the stadium. I guess he's giving his teeth a break from the sugary peppermint Stuckey's candies by chewing some sugary gum.
1718899415814.png

He speculates that the batter's helmet has #56 on it because the company started in 1956 (it started in 1980 :rolleyes:) and then he says Randy Arozarena's jersey number is 56. Then he says "well, I think his number is 56." What a huge fan (it is 56)! If he's not a huge fan, he's a wealthy fan, he did indeed spring for these seats with this view behind the Rays dugout (I don't know how I missed him, he must've been hidden behind the right-handed batters in the camera angle). Again, must be nice!
1718899682533.png

Adam is not tied to the scale right now, but last night he was tied to this Nacho Grande Helmet ($18) with everything on it
1718899862577.png

Served in a souvenir Twins helmet, which I'm sure Adam will go wash out in the bathroom, take with him and treasure forever back at the Woomansion (not). He could've gotten the same exact thing to eat, minus the helmet he most certainly doesn't want, and saved himself $5, but he got the helmet for reasons unknown
1718900181197.png

Maybe during the 7th inning stretch he can go in the bathroom stall and just light cash on fire?

Back at the seat, Adam is entertained and a rather obsessed with the Twins bear mascot walking on top of the dugout in front of him. I half expected him to ask the bear if he knew or was related to the Country Bears down in WDW, or if he could sing Blood On The Saddle. It's one minute and 15 seconds straight of the bear, no joke. Then he shows just a moment of the game because the guy up is the one he took a picture with, then right back to filming the bear, who is all the way across the stadium now. He's doing a whole comedy roast of the bear from the other side of the stadium, like he's performing a routine for the people around him. If I was sitting near him and had to listen to it, I'd go find security, tell them this guy won't shut up and he's filming the game constantly, and hope they throw him out.

I thought the one minute and 15 seconds of the bear mascot was insane. When he went back to the bear, it started at the 16:57 mark. It ends at the 20:47 mark, so almost FOUR CONSECUTIVE MINUTES of the bear mascot. Add that to the previous 1:15 and we're talking over 5 minutes of the 24 minute vlog dedicated to the Twins bear mascot. What a huge baseball fan Adam is. Huge. He got his theme park food and his theme park entertainment, and ignored the game in front of him.

After a few brief moments of non-bear content, we're back to the bear for a bit at 21:22. Finally Adam pays attention to the game a little and the Rays manage to win it in the 10th. You can tell Adam still knows nothing about baseball - the last Twins batter hit a fly ball to left. It was clearly a high fly ball that wasn't close to the wall, and Adam's first reaction was, "oh, you gotta be kidding me" because he thought it was a homer. He had a great vantage point to be able to judge it too, but he's just not a baseball guy. He yells "good job boys" to the Rays players on the field. Unsurprisingly, they had no reaction.

There was a post-game drone show, and the gift for the VIP tour was a pin of the bear mascot Adam is obsessed with, so he's very, very happy
1718901939572.png

Vlog over, off to Pittsburgh...

• Heart
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Here it is, in his own words:

View attachment 2994532

He's gonna keep going until he's 50. He's gonna jump on the scale then. If not before??? WTF?

Not trying to be tied to the scale right now? Did anyone ask him to weigh himself? IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA! Stop arguing with yourself out loud in your vlog, you dope.
Holy fucking shit.

I know I said this before but these last few days/posts/vlogs just prove that HE IS FUCKING BONKERS. NUTS. LOOPY. CRAY-CRAY.

There's no other words to describe that this dude has major mental issues.
I'm not making light of it either. But the LAST PLACE he needs to be is on YouTube. He needs to see a friggin doctor.

• Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
This was posted some other place...awful lot of people have had bad experiences meeting ATW it seems

1717098808388.png

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Then he's outside and he makes a very odd statement, just very weird. He begins by making the disclaimer that he doesn't have feelings on the subject either way (this is the tip off that he does have feelings about it), and then says that he's noticed in his many travels that when you're checking out at gas stations and convenience stores:

"When you go to ring up your items, if a sales associate has another worker at the next register over or anywhere close, they will speak more to the person their working with than they do to you. They'll say how are you doing today, they'll ring you up and give you your total and all that, but I would say 9 times out of 10 they will just be having a conversation with the person that works next to them over there. I've just noticed that in all my travels, I can't be the only one who notices that they're just engaged in personal conversations throughout the day. I think customers are so used to them that they just keep the conversation going."

Wow, try unpacking that...Mr. Social Anxiety is clearly upset that minimum wage workers don't engage with him in conversation because they are too busy talking to their co-workers???? Because he has no friends and pretty much the only people he gets to talk to on a daily basis are checkout workers at gas stations, grocery stores and gift shops, and he gets upset if he doesn't get that interaction. Holy #&@*.
Actually, no, David. When I go to gas stations and convenience stores, the associate always talks directly to me because I engage with them in a friendly manner. And I've driven a good portion of the U.S. repeatedly, and I've been to plenty of gas stations, truck stops, etc. - in all sorts of locales.

Maybe it's you, David. Maybe you just come off like an aloof, creepy weirdo.

• Heart
  • Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I do not know who these other guys are, God forbid Adam mention or tag anyone, but he doesn't care

1717553547804.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

cardfrek

VIP Member
AHAHAHAHAHAH, I've reached it, one his most infamous vlogs that keeps on giving... the day he got tresspassed from Universal Orlando.

The meltdown after being escorted off property followed by the temper tantrum in his car afterwards is always just *chef's kiss*
That is all.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He posted this up tonight , still no posts from him or Daphne of them being together today 😮
Shocking! It was pretty clear the last time he was out there, that was such a big, dramatic shift in behavior between them, and her lifestyle is so different now. It's also clear he had this little trip booked well ahead of time, though, and just went ahead with it anyway.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
This is not the first time he's recorded audio of kids yelling or people coughing on a plane and filmed his reaction to it, either. This is his MO, just like he always films leaf blowers near him.
What a grumpy old man he's turning into! Positive people will try to look past things that they dislike; Adam seeks them out so that he can stew over them! What a miserable outlook!

I don't think he was always like this... but maybe we're seeing his true personality now and he was just better about playing up the "Woo" character for the camera in his earlier videos.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
This might go into the "How did he choose this for the thumbnail Hall of Fame"

1719318890331.png

Doesn't the scowl make everyone want to watch? Is he the Flatwoods Monster? All the usual preening and posing he does for thumbnails (and this is a 36 min vlog!) and he ends up with this.

Adam begins at a rest area in West Virginia with one of his famous comedy "bits". He pretends a bee lands on the hand he's holding the camera with, and he "freaks out" and then says there's a bunch of bees "over there" and (you know what's coming) "it's a real beehive of activity". He then begins his usual intro but can hardly get it out because he's cracked himself up so much.

As usual, Adam has no idea what he's doing (supposedly) other than heading "southward" and "southwardly" on his way home. He slips in yet another promise of abundant international travel in 2025. He tries to show the bees flying around that he stood near on purpose so he could do his "bit". He then makes his way into Morgantown, WV and finds a car show.

Remember he has no plans, but he somehow finds himself in Don Knotts home town with a statue and sidewalk tribute (of course he's been here before, but he has absolutely no plans at all)
1719320425126.png

Adam gets annoyed that his filming is impacted in any small way by other people, out in public, having conversation with each other. How dare they! (A man in a KISS - the band - t-shirt is excitedly talking with another person about Ace Frehley near the Don Knotts statue and plaque, so Adam is upset)

Somehow Morgantown is having a car show and parade of cars down Main Street on a Monday afternoon, but again Adam just happened to end up here. But maybe he did just stumble upon it, because he certainly doesn't stay long. He moves on to get some coffee at Dunkin. Enjoy this view of his thumbnail. Perhaps compare it to the one I posted the day he left for this trip. I guess he really doesn't travel with a nail file or clippers or anything. Lovely!
1719321433598.png

He stumbles upon a tiny church. I wonder how he was able to just "stumble" upon it in the middle of nowhere in West Virginia? Hmm, perhaps he had help? https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/26337

Roadside America is the likely source for many of the things Adam happens to "stumble" upon. It's perhaps the only "research" he does. In fact, what does Adam do next? He stops here:
1719323075662.png

Coincidentally (I'm sure):

He goes over the story of the green monster of Flatwoods, but it all quickly turns to him searching for merch of the green monster, naturally. He finally finds a shop in the next town that seems to have a bunch of stuff in the window, so he goes inside. He just starts filming, he doesn't even ask if it's ok, the store owner greets him with , "Hi, how are you?" and Adam says, "Hello, I'm good, I'm good." Doesn't even reciprocate and ask them how they are doing :rolleyes:.

Adam ends up with a t-shirt, stickers, post cards and a poster of the green monster from the Flatwoods Monster Museum in Sutton, WV. Here's another website Adam uses to "research" the places he ends up stopping, but he wants to make it seem like he just magically found these places of his own accord with no help at all: https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/flatwoods-monster-museum

His next stop is yet another town he's been through before, Oak Hill, because it's the town Hank Williams Sr. died in. Reading the Wikipedia entry, it seems that it was only in Oak Hill that the people driving Hank noticed he was dead in the back seat of the car, and he'd been dead for some time because rigor mortis had already set in. So he really didn't die Oak Hill, technically. But, a small town takes what they can get so they put up a plaque.

Moving on, Adam crosses into Virginia and reads this plaque at a rest stop. Mr. Magoo says the town this man is from is "Wytherville"
1719326455640.png

The vlog is past the 30 minute mark, so Adam sees this as a PERFECT time to review this random rest area in Virginia, certainly the type of content viewers don't mind at the 33 minute mark of a tedious and already much too long video. In fact, at this one he resurrects his old "I always like to see if anyone is picnicking" routine that he's done in the past at rest stops. He thinks this is funny because no one is ever picnicking at rest stops even though many rest stops provide tables and even charcoal grills in some cases. I guess it's another patented ATW "bit".

If that wasn't enough, he reviews the North Carolina Welcome Center/Rest Stop (I assume on I-77) at 8:30pm, saying that he has a hotel about an hour south. The vlog is over. As he's halfway thru NC, it seems like he's just mostly beelining it back to Florida. Of course he still has opportunities to branch off, but with only about 600 miles to go, he could easily be home tonight if he wanted to, certainly be the end of the day tomorrow.

• Heart