Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks go to @What the What?! for the new thread title, which pretty much sums up Woo.

I truly think he's lost his mind, something that's been slowly taking shape in recent years.
Him talking to the turtles in the pond in a recent vlog really shows what a downward spiral he's in.
I think home ownership, electric golf carts and having to pay for health insurance has sent him over the edge.
He's truly not ready to be a full adult with normal responsibilities.
How ever will he cope overseas when he takes these trips?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow! Thank you very much @Hereforthesh! My very first Tattle Thread Title, albeit Woo. 🥰 Woo Who?! 😜
I concur. Adam is in a downward spiral and it is truly sad. I know aging for some is hard, especially when one cannot cope! 🤔 Resiliency is the key. Stay tuned. 😉

Reactions: 9
Remember when someone said in his comments once that Walt would be rolling in his grave over the changes made to The Disney Company over the years, and Woo flatly responded "Walt was cremated." :rolleyes:

I now bring you his response to being schooled on the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

Seriously. WTF kind of response is that?

He just cannot ever be wrong. He cannot utter the words "I'm sorry, I was wrong" as in "I'm sorry I'm a head and monetized a holiday with umpteen vacuous statements and self-serving screen time without accurately knowing what the holiday is for while also continually coming across as a know-it-all asshole."

1716986318435.png

• Sick
  • Sad
That's as close to saying "I was wrong" in his comments section as he'll ever get. And guess what? Next April, he'll complain about paying taxes and a month and a half later, on Memorial Day, he'll treat it like Veteran's Day - Spring Edition once again. One of the telltale signs of a narcissist, they can never admit they are wrong, they are never wrong in their mind, because that's weak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see he has a video from 2013 titled “Memorial Day Madness” so I don’t think he’s ever taken it seriously or with any reverence.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been playing around on Mr. Beast’s new website, viewstats, and find it hilarious that Woo’s Back to the Future analysis with a broom is bringing in less than 50 views a day. And he wants to retire off his back catalogue? That’s isn’t happening.

IMG_4836.jpeg

It says that his total revenue from this channel is $615k

IMG_4837.jpeg

And his income from the last year, on the high end is $71k
IMG_4838.jpeg

Views and income are both down compared to the previous year. He must have saved a good chunk of money since he paid half a million cash for his house.

Nobody noticed because Adam's been too busy profiting off death, but he completely ignored the 75 day mark and didn't weight himself. He's leaving town soon to do a series of bad baseball vlogs, so he needs some down time - walking around theme parks and riding monorails, getting ripped off by vending machines, it's just too much for him. So it's a Celebration vlog, but it's really a walk 'n talk with errands in between.

He's driving around aimlessly in the clown car, trying to make it look like he's "exploring" Celebration, like it's huge and there's always something new to see - "I don't think I've ever been in this section before", he says, trying to convince himself.

Then downtown, and the Celebration rituals start - obsession with the parking (he got a spot with the clown car sign!). Coffee, from Starbucks, of course. Here's an Adam the Woo talon/claw update:
1716991373885.png

What's worse, his thumbnail or his thumbnails?

He's still, 6 months after he stopped drinking lattes, talking about how you can just go in and order a "drip coffee" and the cashier will pour it right there and you're in and out quick. Adam says it's a "fun fact", although I fail to see anything fun about it. Still mentions the cream and sugar he puts in it, too, as if it's so much healthier than the latte.

Adam says there were people swimming in Lake Reinhard there in Celebration on Memorial Day, or so he hears. Adam says it's not illegal, because there are no signs up saying you can't swim. This is the ATW legal test for anything - if there's no sign up about it, it's ok to do. But Adam doesn't recommend swimming there due to the gators. One would think the town of Celebration would have signs up about not swimming, lest they be sued by someone getting injured to death by Kool the Gator, no?

He then complains about the heat for the 31st consecutive day, and then he actually mentions the stupid Howard the decoy duck, and admits he hasn't seen it there in a year, but he's still mentioning it. A year from now, he'll walk past this spot and say, "Howard the decoy duck isn't there, but he hasn't been there for 2 years", just like he drives past where the Holy Land theme park was and stares at the Advent Health building says says, "That's where the Holy Land Experience was, they tore it down 5 years ago."

Just like I said he would, he recaps his weight loss from last year, saying he got down to 216 lbs (we never saw any proof). Then he says he knows he was supposed to weigh himself on Memorial Day, but he got to thinking - and you know that's always scary. He knows he's not down to that 216 lbs yet like he was last year. How would he know that without weighing himself already? Like he's got the scale in his house, and he hasn't weighed himself. Sure, ok. And guess what?

Adam, in between profiting off the dead, had time to think it over and turns out he realized that the perfect time to weigh himself ISN'T 75 DAYS. That's crazy talk! Who weighs themselves at 75 days before their birthday when they are losing weight and said they'd weigh themselves again and again over the last 6 months, amirite?

So now Adam's NEW PLAN is to weigh himself 50 DAYS before his birthday, and then REALLY GO HARD AND CRUSH IT THOSE LAST 50 DAYS! Wow, this will be so exciting!
I was hyped for him crushing it the last 75 days, but now these last 50 days will be totally EPIC.

He then recaps what a good, good boy he's been: he doesn't drink any soda, he doesn't eat any fried food, and he hasn't had any desserts. If all that is the case, you'd think he'd certainly be 216 lbs after 6 months, no? One meal a day, no soda, no, fried foods, no dessert. Hardly any cream and sugar in his coffee, the way he tells it the coffee is almost black (even though it looks like cafe au lait when he shows it on screen). He then says he's been doing the no dessert thing for "probably 4, 5, 6 months", which seems like quite a range, you would think someone so proud would be able to narrow it down a bit more than that. Also, his camera is so bad it's hard to tell where his wisps of unkempt hair end and the trees begin but wow dude, is he going on this trip without a haircut?
1716998532092.png

Adam then says the problem with a weigh-in on Day 50 is that he "might" be out of town (again, like he doesn't know his schedule), and so maybe he'll have to weigh-in on Day 60, "so maybe 8-9 days from now, give or take a day", except when Adam was filming this the date was May 28th, and 8-9 days later would be June 5th or 6th and 60 days from his birthday would be June 11. So give or a take a week I guess, Adam? Math is not his strong suit.

He then shows the pole in the water and mentions the decoy duck again. Really.

Adam claims he's happy that he's been sticking with his fitness plans pretty well. He is still claiming he's eating fairly healthy (although he almost never eats on camera anymore, or even mentions anything he eats at all) and claims he's doing some light working out (although he never posts or even mentions any of that at all anywhere). Then he again brings up the half marathon. He's sure he can stay under the 16 min pace by walking briskly and doing "some" light jogging, even though he notes he doesn't have "the best ankles and the best knees". Good luck with that, buddy.

He then says he has something to look forward to in December, which he's mentioned before, my guess is a family trip to Hawaii and he wants to be thin for that for some reason. He says he needs things to look forward to as motivation (which is a sure sign you're doing it for the wrong reasons, because when those things are gone you will backslide, as he's done so many times before).

It seems that his Rays trip for Atlanta, Minnesota and Pittsburgh will be a driving road trip and not a flying trip. Because sitting in a car all day driving across the USA is the best thing for half marathon training, no? He is such a dork, he won't say where he's going, like nobody can look up the Rays schedule to know he's going to the DC/Baltimore area this next week, and then know exactly where he's headed for the next trip, and the next trip, and the one after that - he tells everyone where he's going, then tries to hide it.

Yes, the idiot didn't sign his passport application. Even with this he won't really admit his mistake - he says "I filled out all the paperwork correctly, and I forgot to sign the stupid paperwork." If you didn't sign it, you didn't fill out correctly. Is it the paperwork that's stupid, Adam? Or is it the person who forgot to sign it the stupid one who made the mistake? So he still doesn't have a printer that works in his Woomansion, and has to go back to the library to pay to print out the paperwork again, sign it (or not 😉) and mail it in again. Genius missed this:
1717001058199.png

Back in the clown car, he admits he doesn't want to do the race (of course he doesn't as evidenced by his actions - just like he doesn't want to get healthy, as evidenced by his actions. He just wants to lose weight. Period, end of story.) He then says he's talked to a "bunch" of people who say there's a big conglomeration of people who walk with the balloon ladies at that 16 min/mile pace and finish. Adam says he plans to be "way ahead" of that, but he's not going for time in this half marathon. Wow, good to know, good to know.

This is the "Knowing Limitations" part of today's vlog title, where Adam admits he won't be running races after this, he's not becoming a runner, he's just focused on getting healthier, eating better and losing weight. Doctors and nutritionists all recommend the "coffee all day, and one questionable meal at night" method on the road to getting healthier, eating better and losing weight, right?

Adam returns home with his passport forms because he brought a blue pen, and the forms state you can only use black ink. You just can't make this up. He ends up in front of the fountain in the downtown square, yammering on about passport rules and the different options. Why, I have no idea. Then into Town Hall and we get an extended low-voice, I don't want to call attention to myself, creepy Adam segment showing all sorts of crap and Celebration merch. He was there to ask about the paths through town and the distances of them, so he can map himself a route because he wants to see what he can do as far as a mile pace goes. Yup. He waited until the summer to do this, when it's humid and hot. Also, he waited until he's traveling constantly and won't be home.

So he goes home and maps out a 3 mile course, and says he'll try it at some point, hoping he can do an under 16 min pace, maybe even a 12 min pace! He bases this on the fact that when he does his treadmill, he does 2-3 miles at a speed of 4.2 mph, and that a speed of 4.0mph would be a 15 min pace, and if he could do that he would be gaining on the balloon ladies. Because of this, Adam has "good thoughts about being able to do it." Then he says he would like to do even better on pace so that he could check out some of the characters and the experiences offered during the race. This is unbelievable, I hope he tries this.

He will need to buy some new shoes though, because he's worn the On Clouds every single day and hasn't run in them at all, they look like this now:
1717002461391.png

He ends the vlog in the Corridor of Goons, looking at the toys on the shelf. Alone and sad, as usual.

Wonder how those doctor appointments are going?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
@dirtnap101 Thank you for the epic review. Today’s vlog sounds so ridiculous it would almost be worth watching.

Reactions: 10
just like he drives past where the Holy Land theme park was and stares at the Advent Health building says says, "That's where the Holy Land Experience was, they tore it down 5 years ago.
First, superb work on the recap, @dirtnap101! 🫡
Second, from the Holy Land Experience to the Holey shoes experience! He said that he will purchase another pair of OCs again. Why?! Any shoe/trainers that get a hole in them, just by only walking, are substandard footwear! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody noticed because Adam's been too busy profiting off death, but he completely ignored the 75 day mark and didn't weight himself. He's leaving town soon to do a series of bad baseball vlogs, so he needs some down time - walking around theme parks and riding monorails, getting ripped off by vending machines, it's just too much for him. So it's a Celebration vlog, but it's really a walk 'n talk with errands in between.

He's driving around aimlessly in the clown car, trying to make it look like he's "exploring" Celebration, like it's huge and there's always something new to see - "I don't think I've ever been in this section before", he says, trying to convince himself.

Then downtown, and the Celebration rituals start - obsession with the parking (he got a spot with the clown car sign!). Coffee, from Starbucks, of course. Here's an Adam the Woo talon/claw update:
View attachment 2963470

What's worse, his thumbnail or his thumbnails?

He's still, 6 months after he stopped drinking lattes, talking about how you can just go in and order a "drip coffee" and the cashier will pour it right there and you're in and out quick. Adam says it's a "fun fact", although I fail to see anything fun about it. Still mentions the cream and sugar he puts in it, too, as if it's so much healthier than the latte.

Adam says there were people swimming in Lake Reinhard there in Celebration on Memorial Day, or so he hears. Adam says it's not illegal, because there are no signs up saying you can't swim. This is the ATW legal test for anything - if there's no sign up about it, it's ok to do. But Adam doesn't recommend swimming there due to the gators. One would think the town of Celebration would have signs up about not swimming, lest they be sued by someone getting injured to death by Kool the Gator, no?

He then complains about the heat for the 31st consecutive day, and then he actually mentions the stupid Howard the decoy duck, and admits he hasn't seen it there in a year, but he's still mentioning it. A year from now, he'll walk past this spot and say, "Howard the decoy duck isn't there, but he hasn't been there for 2 years", just like he drives past where the Holy Land theme park was and stares at the Advent Health building says says, "That's where the Holy Land Experience was, they tore it down 5 years ago."

Just like I said he would, he recaps his weight loss from last year, saying he got down to 216 lbs (we never saw any proof). Then he says he knows he was supposed to weigh himself on Memorial Day, but he got to thinking - and you know that's always scary. He knows he's not down to that 216 lbs yet like he was last year. How would he know that without weighing himself already? Like he's got the scale in his house, and he hasn't weighed himself. Sure, ok. And guess what?

Adam, in between profiting off the dead, had time to think it over and turns out he realized that the perfect time to weigh himself ISN'T 75 DAYS. That's crazy talk! Who weighs themselves at 75 days before their birthday when they are losing weight and said they'd weigh themselves again and again over the last 6 months, amirite?

So now Adam's NEW PLAN is to weigh himself 50 DAYS before his birthday, and then REALLY GO HARD AND CRUSH IT THOSE LAST 50 DAYS! Wow, this will be so exciting!
I was hyped for him crushing it the last 75 days, but now these last 50 days will be totally EPIC.

He then recaps what a good, good boy he's been: he doesn't drink any soda, he doesn't eat any fried food, and he hasn't had any desserts. If all that is the case, you'd think he'd certainly be 216 lbs after 6 months, no? One meal a day, no soda, no, fried foods, no dessert. Hardly any cream and sugar in his coffee, the way he tells it the coffee is almost black (even though it looks like cafe au lait when he shows it on screen). He then says he's been doing the no dessert thing for "probably 4, 5, 6 months", which seems like quite a range, you would think someone so proud would be able to narrow it down a bit more than that. Also, his camera is so bad it's hard to tell where his wisps of unkempt hair end and the trees begin but wow dude, is he going on this trip without a haircut?
View attachment 2963612

Adam then says the problem with a weigh-in on Day 50 is that he "might" be out of town (again, like he doesn't know his schedule), and so maybe he'll have to weigh-in on Day 60, "so maybe 8-9 days from now, give or take a day", except when Adam was filming this the date was May 28th, and 8-9 days later would be June 5th or 6th and 60 days from his birthday would be June 11. So give or a take a week I guess, Adam? Math is not his strong suit.

He then shows the pole in the water and mentions the decoy duck again. Really.

Adam claims he's happy that he's been sticking with his fitness plans pretty well. He is still claiming he's eating fairly healthy (although he almost never eats on camera anymore, or even mentions anything he eats at all) and claims he's doing some light working out (although he never posts or even mentions any of that at all anywhere). Then he again brings up the half marathon. He's sure he can stay under the 16 min pace by walking briskly and doing "some" light jogging, even though he notes he doesn't have "the best ankles and the best knees". Good luck with that, buddy.

He then says he has something to look forward to in December, which he's mentioned before, my guess is a family trip to Hawaii and he wants to be thin for that for some reason. He says he needs things to look forward to as motivation (which is a sure sign you're doing it for the wrong reasons, because when those things are gone you will backslide, as he's done so many times before).

It seems that his Rays trip for Atlanta, Minnesota and Pittsburgh will be a driving road trip and not a flying trip. Because sitting in a car all day driving across the USA is the best thing for half marathon training, no? He is such a dork, he won't say where he's going, like nobody can look up the Rays schedule to know he's going to the DC/Baltimore area this next week, and then know exactly where he's headed for the next trip, and the next trip, and the one after that - he tells everyone where he's going, then tries to hide it.

Yes, the idiot didn't sign his passport application. Even with this he won't really admit his mistake - he says "I filled out all the paperwork correctly, and I forgot to sign the stupid paperwork." If you didn't sign it, you didn't fill out correctly. Is it the paperwork that's stupid, Adam? Or is it the person who forgot to sign it the stupid one who made the mistake? So he still doesn't have a printer that works in his Woomansion, and has to go back to the library to pay to print out the paperwork again, sign it (or not 😉) and mail it in again. Genius missed this:
View attachment 2963671

Back in the clown car, he admits he doesn't want to do the race (of course he doesn't as evidenced by his actions - just like he doesn't want to get healthy, as evidenced by his actions. He just wants to lose weight. Period, end of story.) He then says he's talked to a "bunch" of people who say there's a big conglomeration of people who walk with the balloon ladies at that 16 min/mile pace and finish. Adam says he plans to be "way ahead" of that, but he's not going for time in this half marathon. Wow, good to know, good to know.

This is the "Knowing Limitations" part of today's vlog title, where Adam admits he won't be running races after this, he's not becoming a runner, he's just focused on getting healthier, eating better and losing weight. Doctors and nutritionists all recommend the "coffee all day, and one questionable meal at night" method on the road to getting healthier, eating better and losing weight, right?

Adam returns home with his passport forms because he brought a blue pen, and the forms state you can only use black ink. You just can't make this up. He ends up in front of the fountain in the downtown square, yammering on about passport rules and the different options. Why, I have no idea. Then into Town Hall and we get an extended low-voice, I don't want to call attention to myself, creepy Adam segment showing all sorts of crap and Celebration merch. He was there to ask about the paths through town and the distances of them, so he can map himself a route because he wants to see what he can do as far as a mile pace goes. Yup. He waited until the summer to do this, when it's humid and hot. Also, he waited until he's traveling constantly and won't be home.

So he goes home and maps out a 3 mile course, and says he'll try it at some point, hoping he can do an under 16 min pace, maybe even a 12 min pace! He bases this on the fact that when he does his treadmill, he does 2-3 miles at a speed of 4.2 mph, and that a speed of 4.0mph would be a 15 min pace, and if he could do that he would be gaining on the balloon ladies. Because of this, Adam has "good thoughts about being able to do it." Then he says he would like to do even better on pace so that he could check out some of the characters and the experiences offered during the race. This is unbelievable, I hope he tries this.

He will need to buy some new shoes though, because he's worn the On Clouds every single day and hasn't run in them at all, they look like this now:
View attachment 2963703

He ends the vlog in the Corridor of Goons, looking at the toys on the shelf. Alone and sad, as usual.

Wonder how those doctor appointments are going?
Holy tit. He's gross. Those nails. That face. :sick:

And how does one get a HOLE in those shoes? Aren't they new? Didn't he just buy those on recommendation of Tim Tracker?

@2020planner, yep and he wants to buy another pair of those crappy shoes. I said it before, no shoes should disintegrate just by walking in them, especially on the sides! What are they made out of, actual clouds?! 🤔 ☁

• Haha
@2020planner, yep and he wants to buy another pair of those crappy shoes. I said it before, no shoes should disintegrate just by walking in them, especially on the sides! What are they made out of, actual clouds?! 🤔 ☁
I know!

I don't think he smokes but it looks to me like someone put out a lit cigarette on his shoe and made an almost perfect hole. :ROFLMAO: It looks almost burnt.

ETA: @dirtnap101, I don't know how I skipped over it and didn't see it the first time, but I appreciate your Fozzie Bear GIF! :love:

Last edited:
1717002461391.png
All I can imagine now are a set of long, thick, yellow hobo toenails. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh, and @dirtnap101 - Yep, there's one there.

But I guess the instructions stating "Stay Away From the Water" don't specifically also say "...and that covers the act of swimming for all you morons out there named David Adam the Woo..." so I guess Adam's right. 🥴

1717007183538.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh, and @dirtnap101 - Yep, there's one there.

But I guess the instructions stating "Stay Away From the Water" don't specifically also say "...and that covers the act of swimming for all you morons out there named David Adam the Woo..." so I guess Adam's right. 🥴

View attachment 2963813
Also, if that sign isn't posted every 10 feet all the way around, Adam could walk up to a spot where he doesn't see it, and assume it might be ok to swim - except somehow in this case he knows better. When it comes to trespassing on old mini golf courses, he doesn't know better. Funny how that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
29.05.2024_15.28.09_REC.png

Talk about an antisocial creep vibe with undertones of serial murderer, jeez, that mask makes you wonder.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been playing around on Mr. Beast’s new website, viewstats, and find it hilarious that Woo’s Back to the Future analysis with a broom is bringing in less than 50 views a day. And he wants to retire off his back catalogue? That’s isn’t happening.

View attachment 2963713

It says that his total revenue from this channel is $615k

View attachment 2963722

And his income from the last year, on the high end is $71k
View attachment 2963724

Views and income are both down compared to the previous year. He must have saved a good chunk of money since he paid half a million cash for his house.
He really should have got sponsors. There's tons of channels his size that have decent sponsors and that's where the real Youtube money is. He could even use it for his weight loss goals by getting a Factor Meals sponsor, not Hello Fresh as we know he's not cooking. There's shoe sponsors he could use for his run, greens drinks for his health, Betterhelp to help his viewers sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8