Adam the Woo #11 I’ll do what I want while burning both ends of the candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner is 6’2 and weighs between 214-218 depending when he weighs himself. He has an average build. This is not me trolling or being a hater but Adam looks significantly bigger than my partner does. I know people carry weight differently and the same weight doesn’t look the same on everyone but I have a hard time believing Adam and my partner weigh the same when Adam is still carrying significant weight around his midsection.

Reactions: 7
The Daily Woo August stats:

Total views (per Social Blade): 3,082,136
31 new videos totaling 2,068,000 (rounded) views

Percentage of views from new videos: 67%

This is just an estimate of views from new videos. 67% is 2% higher than Tim Tracker and Paging Mr Morrow but he also put out a lot more videos in August.

Reactions: 3
There are people out there who have no lives and that’s who he caters to. Look at the number of likes and comments on this stupid post. And he has to throw in the “poor me I didn’t reach my goal“ for extra sympathy.

View attachment 2418947
So he said he completely quit soda?

Wasn't there a plastic cup that looked like a typical soda cup w/ a straw sitting in the cupholder next to him when the TV cameras caught him at the game in Miami?

ETA: Can you tell? Or does it belong w/ the peanuts and the person's arm / skin peeking out to the right of the image?

1693579460900.png

Reactions: 6
Thank you Tampa Jay for capturing the “flattering” angle of our boy at Dragon Con! 🤢

216 pounds…pffffft! 🙄
IMG_3622.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So he said he completely quit soda?

Wasn't there a plastic cup that looked like a typical soda cup w/ a straw sitting in the cupholder next to him when the TV cameras caught him at the game in Miami?

ETA: Can you tell? Or does it belong w/ the peanuts and the person's arm / skin peeking out to the right of the image?

View attachment 2418995
I had the same thought that the food might belong to a person next to him given the steep camera angle.

I must say if Tattle was around when JFK was shot there would be no doubt at all about who did it and how.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had the same thought that the food might belong to a person next to him given the steep camera angle.

I must say if Tattle was around when JFK was shot there would be no doubt at all about who did it and how.
Gotta say... our little community kicks ass in our detective work, recon abilities, critical analysis, and attention to detail. :love:

Oh, and common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
22 min into the video, they eat at a place that you pay per lb. Tampa Jay and Cris' meals came out to 40 in total, and Adam's was 38 - Diet is going right out the window.
He's in Atlanta so he'll also end up at The Varsity whoofing down hot dogs per usual.

Reactions: 7
But, but, but.... he's going to keep doing his "habit" :rolleyes: of the daily treadmill walk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone, don't worry! Adam might eat a little (and by a little I mean quite a bit) more than usual, but he's getting "cardio" in by walking around Atlanta so for DAY 54 of 50 he's just gonna be doing these free weights for now. That gives him another 30 minutes in the day to eat so he's #FatByChristmas

1693605448042.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch the sad, creepy man wander up and down the aisles of DragonCon desperately hoping to be recognized. He is waiting for the, "Hey Buddy you look so skinny." Just once and it will justify the load he has for lunch. He wanders through the boring panels and the wrestling demo almost as fake as his weigh in results. I am here he screams inside his tiny brain that only he can hear. Come worship and admire me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone, don't worry! Adam might eat a little (and by a little I mean quite a bit) more than usual, but he's getting "cardio" in by walking around Atlanta so for DAY 54 of 50 he's just gonna be doing these free weights for now. That gives him another 30 minutes in the day to eat so he's #FatByChristmas

View attachment 2420034
He did some free weighs to get a pump going before hitting the con. He’s banking on his YouTube fame and weight loss to get action. I’m certain of it.

Reactions: 6
Again he mentions Dasani has salt...what is his obsession with doing that every time he gets a Dasani? ALL naturally fresh water, including what comes out of mountain springs and rivers, has a trace amount of salt. He probably read something stupid on the internet and of course believes it.

My gosh that is a massive container of food he got at the sushi place. Worry about the salt levels in this meal, Adam, not your water.
1693616935333.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.