Adam the Woo #11 I’ll do what I want while burning both ends of the candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Join me...while I hit the same spots over & over & over & over & over again...shall you?"
Screenshot_20230716_092820_Gallery.jpg

---
#ThinByDragonCon
20230716_093019.jpg
20230716_093425.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Going hard... no excuses...

1,430 calories.

He chose the highest calorie menu option while stating he is "trying to watch what he eats."

I guess he didn't see the Rookie BBQ Sandwich with side option (coleslaw or baked beans, I'd pick) ranging from 580-810 calories.
Or the pretzel for 760 calories and, if you didn't eat the cheese sauce, it was probably even less calories.

He's such a bleeping ridiculous walking contradiction, it's not even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

1689514274967.png

1689514403093.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

1,430 calories.

He chose the highest calorie menu option while stating he is "trying to watch what he eats."

I guess he didn't see the Rookie BBQ Sandwich with side option (coleslaw or baked beans, I'd pick) ranging from 580-810 calories.
Or the pretzel for 760 calories and, if you didn't eat the cheese sauce, it was probably even less calories.

He's such a bleeping ridiculous walking contradiction, it's not even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2312055

View attachment 2312060
Hey man, he's way ahead for the week calorie-wise and this was his only meal of the day and he's still not drinking any soda! 😂 😂 😂

I'm waiting for this morning's IG story from the new hotel gym with working treadmills...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

1,430 calories.

View attachment 2312055

View attachment 2312060
Thank you David for not letting me down. Was not looking forward to eating my hat.

#StillFatByDragonCon

IMG_8260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Motivation purposes? Who says "I'm going to change my diet and lifestyle in an extreme manner for 50 days, but also I'm going to continue it after the 50 days are over"? How does that make any sense? Either you're motivated to do it or you're not. If you have to post daily snippets on IG and set an extreme agenda to get motivated to lose weight, it will never work long term. Maybe just make unannounced, small, realistic, healthy, permanent changes over a longer period of time, but oh no, Adam can't do that!

"I have to keep reminding myself it's not a race" - yeah, you know why? YOU MADE IT INTO A RACE. "It's not a race, but I need to do this in 50 days or I've failed". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:🥴

1689518510142.png
1689518612241.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG but isn't it a race, Woo?

If you're trying to get #thinbydragoncon in 50 days, then it IS a race.

I just relayed Adam's latest IG post to my DH.

He laughed and said - "What a stupid son of a witch." 🤣 🤣 🤣
---
"I have to keep reminding myself it's not a race" - yeah, you know why? YOU MADE IT INTO A RACE. "It's not a race, but I need to do this in 50 days or I've failed". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:🥴

View attachment 2312161View attachment 2312165
oops... jinx! LOL @dirtnap101
(and earlier @Tracking#HostedPrey w/ the pics of Adam's low-cal meal 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good point. It is not like there was a plethora of options on that lackluster menu. I would actually wager he was going with the brisket option from the beginning. I base that on his constantism. Happy to report I have skipped the last 23 vlogs of Adam's lackluster spiels.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Motivation purposes? Who says "I'm going to change my diet and lifestyle in an extreme manner for 50 days, but also I'm going to continue it after the 50 days are over"? How does that make any sense? Either you're motivated to do it or you're not. If you have to post daily snippets on IG and set an extreme agenda to get motivated to lose weight, it will never work long term. Maybe just make unannounced, small, realistic, healthy, permanent changes over a longer period of time, but oh no, Adam can't do that!

View attachment 2312161View attachment 2312165
Ummmm...if the treadmill automatically is set at 30 minutes, and you want to do an hour, wouldn't you just do another 30 minutes? WTF? In busy times at my gym, there are signs asking people to keep their time on the machines to 30 minutes so others can use them. I would do the treadmill for 30 & then switch to the elliptical for another 30. Instead, he's preplanning to up his incline tomorrow? Hello????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey man, he's way ahead for the week calorie-wise and this was his only meal of the day and he's still not drinking any soda! 😂 😂 😂

I'm waiting for this morning's IG story from the new hotel gym with working treadmills...
He didn’t eat for two days. That’s one way making sure your body will crash.

• Haha

1,430 calories.

View attachment 2312055

View attachment 2312060
This is what…we’re dealing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Committed to failing over and over because it creates more content and gets more reactions. If he quietly slowly lost weight over 500 days nobody would care. Plus he's a man baby incapable of cooking or even making healthy choices. Comment over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤦‍♀️

But even more cringe, who the hell is SHARING this pic? 🥴

1689524488439.png

---
Ummmm...if the treadmill automatically is set at 30 minutes, and you want to do an hour, wouldn't you just do another 30 minutes? WTF? In busy times at my gym, there are signs asking people to keep their time on the machines to 30 minutes so others can use them. I would do the treadmill for 30 & then switch to the elliptical for another 30. Instead, he's preplanning to up his incline tomorrow? Hello????
STOP. Shhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell him he could just turn the machine back on again for another 30 mins. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Committed to failing over and over because it creates more content and gets more reactions. If he quietly slowly lost weight over 500 days nobody would care. Plus he's a man baby incapable of cooking or even making healthy choices. Comment over.
#ThinByDragonCon will be followed by #FatByChristmasAgain. Then he'll woopeat
this never ending weightloss cycle all over again with #ThinByDragonCon2024.

• Haha
  • Sick
Mission #ThinbyDragonCon = Failed

Very good point made in this comment on today’s vlog:
IMG_3469.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.