Adam the Woo #11 I’ll do what I want while burning both ends of the candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6'3 and 216lbs?? Lamar Jackson, nfl quarterback, is 6'2 and 230 lbs. I call bullshit.
I don't quite believe that he's 216 either, but in Lamar Jackson's case, he's an athlete - his muscular build would give him more weight.

But yeah, no way he's 216. Also the lack of weigh in entries from end of May to end of August is really sus.

Reactions: 8
I think it was at the start of July that he annouced his latest rapid weight loss plan to acheieve his goal. I don't recall the exact numbers but he wanted to lose close to 60 pounds in 2 months. If we take his highly suspicious stated weight of 216, it appears he lost close to 50 pounds in those 2 months. This dramatic weight loss is highly implausible for many reasons.

About ten days ago during one of his walk and talks, he said strongly alluded to not arriving to his ambitious weight goal by Dragoncon and that he had acquired habits such as working out daily and eating better that he will continue even after Dragoncon. If he would have stopped here, then I would have applauded his efforts.

But then he talked about how he felt he gained muscles by lifting weights. He said that his body weight can also factor in muscles that were converted from fat without showing much weight loss. This is true, but if you going to claim this, you need to take body fat measurements to guage the fat-to-muscle conversion and, as far as I know, he's never done that. Plus, people usually work with a personal trainer to build muscle. I seen his workouts he posted - he has terrible form curling with weights - so I know he's not working a trainer. He's never stated muscle growth as a goal which is somewhat contradictory goal with losing weight. Plus you just cannot magically become muscular if you don't have a plan especially with the incorrect way he's been lifting weights.

It was at this point, I had a feeling he's going to try to pull off some shenanigans since he's obssessed with the Dragoncon date. Probably 10 days or so of intermittent fasting (as he's done in the past) and continiuning the daily workouts (even though I'm not sure he is still doing the calories intake app), all in a mad rush to try to reach his Dragoncon goal.

And lo and behold looks like he's met his goal or very close to it. Thing is, with his height being reported at 6 feet 3 inches, he just does not look like weighs 216 pounds. He would have look very lanky, and he does not. I have no idea how he got this number, but it's highly suspicious given that he was making excuses about not attaining the weight goal a week and a half ago. He obviously weigh himself then, didn't like the number, talked himself that he gained muscles and then made a HUGE production counting down to when he's going to weigh himself day before Dragoncon. Adam may be fooling himself and his ardent supporters, but his constant yo-yo dieting is going to catch up with his health.

Reactions: 8
Did he really just "say" his weight instead of recording him actually stepping on a scale? Because there's no bleeping way he's 216. With his frame, he'd look almost frail at that weight. No transparency, no accountability, just another day for the Woo.

Reactions: 12
Since it seems he didn't actually step on the scale on camera and instead self reported...I presume he's fudging.

Reactions: 12
So, for the hell of it, I just Googled "6'3" healthy weight for male" and lo' and behold, look what EXACT number popped up on the high range of healthy for a male of his height. Makes me wonder if he did the same Googling. :unsure:

1693512677667.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Without his hat on , he looks 10 years older with his lined forehead ! Losing a bunch of weight when you are old , tends to make most look way older than before 🤔

Reactions: 7
He is a MAGA so self reporting is the new witnessed on scale weigh in…..

Reactions: 6
Without his hat on , he looks 10 years older with his lined forehead ! Losing a bunch of weight when you are old , tends to make most look way older than before 🤔
That's why people say you have to choose between your ass and your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rapid weight loss and yo-yo dieting look like signs of body dysmorphic disorder especially with a fifty year-old male, but fat-falsifying and lying about losing weight is more on par with David's equivocal nature. The next thread should focus on the fact that the guy is essentially a BIG FAT LIAR.

Reactions: 10
#12 6'3" and 215 lb perfect and beautiful specimen of a human male

or

#12 #Bullsh!t by DragonCon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find his weight loss log odd. Weighing yourself you generally don’t get a xxx.0 every single weigh in. Yea he could be rounding it, but there would be no need for the .0. Apparently he is doing another weigh in soon, wants to lose 10 pounds

Reactions: 5
Look, I'mma keep it real. I'm 5'8, 212 pounds (weighed last week at my Dr's office.
I don't see how he could only weigh 4 more pounds than me currently and be his height.
We need to see other angles of him, which we'll likely get plenty of with the others
that will be vlogging around him at Dragon Con. Tampa Jay, Cris the Girl are definitely there,
and Splorin' Ryan usually is, among others.

Reactions: 9
David thinks he’s being clever by “secretly” giving his critics, non cult members, the Drumpf (Trump family real name) the middle finger salute by spouting off
the exact weight and height of his cult leader. ok Florida Man. :cool:

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣

1693574545170.png

1693574562339.png

OH...what's that, David? I thought you said yesterday that you only go through comments "on occasion."
1693574583717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don't care what Adam's weight is, and I think it's a real show of his narcissism that he thinks a suspenseful weight reveal is compelling viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't care what Adam's weight is, and I think it's a real show of his narcissism that he thinks a suspenseful weight reveal is compelling viewing.
There are people out there who have no lives and that’s who he caters to. Look at the number of likes and comments on this stupid post. And he has to throw in the “poor me I didn’t reach my goal“ for extra sympathy.

IMG_9118.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.