Adam Peaty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a strange pairing. He seems a narcisstical prick and she seems just pretty plain. I noticed he no longer follows his ex either...

Reactions: 1
I saw his recent interview where he talked about his problems with alcohol and depression. Good that he was acknowledging this, but at the same time he also seemed like someone who wasn't really dealing with it in a healthy way either (throwing himself back into training etc).

And just the stuff about saying he hopes his son understands when he's older why he's not around so much now (I'm paraphrasing but it was basically him saying he doesn't spend much time with him because sport his priority)

Anyway, not perhaps the sort of person most people want to get into a relationship with right now as he seems still be going through a lot of stuff

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the other gb swimmers really think of him, especially the ones he does relay events like Duncan Scott, Tom Dean, James Guy and Ben Proud, yes they may not have has much medals to there names but they come across well at swim events.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the other gb swimmers really think of him, especially the ones he does relay events like Duncan Scott, Tom Dean, James Guy and Ben Proud, yes they may not have has much medals to there names but they come across well at swim events.
I know of Duncan Scott through some mutual mutuals (I know it’s tenuous 😂) and he’s very genuine. Trying to think of a way to find out what he feels about AP!

He looks such a tool
1687711318732.png

Meanwhile the ex is looking classy and sems to be full time parent for their son
1687711495754.png

Reactions: 11
So he's on yet another holiday without his son.

He spent at least six weeks over Christmas in Australia while his ex was a parent to his child.

He even has the cheek to put "Father" in his insta bio.

What a twit.

Reactions: 11
I'm clueless about swim comps, but there is currently some swim meet in Rome, some of the top Male gb guys are there, group photos together but no Adam, bet there happy he's not racing. Yet he turned up at one of the races in some awful outfit. Not sure if he's doing ang commentating or interview work, and maybe just dragged Holly along.

I'm clueless about swim comps, but there is currently some swim meet in Rome, some of the top Male gb guys are there, group photos together but no Adam, bet there happy he's not racing. Yet he turned up at one of the races in some awful outfit. Not sure if he's doing ang commentating or interview work, and maybe just dragged Holly along.
It was the Settecolli Trophy, the guy in the middle ( Fabio Scozzoli) a fellow breaststroke swimmer was retiring. Adam probably turned up in that ridiculous outfit to assert his dominance in the event and just make it known he is record holder in breaststroke.
1687804779383.png

Meanwhile the other British swimmers are probably glad of Adams absence from competing and his oversized ego.
1687805169148.png

Reactions: 4
has he suddenly found God? he seems to be doing an awful lot of bible quotes lately, are the Ramsays clang overally religious and its rubbing off on him

I wonder what Gordon Ramsay thinks of Adam

I’m fairly sure I saw Adam trailing behind Gordon and Holly on the grid at the Italian Grand Prix this weekend but it doesn’t look good he’s been scrapping with a teammate

I think he’s probably quite arrogant (as all top sportsmen are to a degree) but it seems a bit unnecessary when they broke up a while ago and both are in new relationships

Eiri posted something quite cyriptic on Saturday morning, like she is fed up of been silent and holding the truth, but it was soon deleted. I wonder if that has anything to do with Adam.

Reactions: 3
has he suddenly found God? he seems to be doing an awful lot of bible quotes lately, are the Ramsays clang overally religious and its rubbing off on him
I don't think they're especially religious. Certainly I've never noticed they've talked openly about religion.

But Gordon HAS spoken a lot about domestic violence, and the abuse (physical and mental) that his mum suffered, that he grew up with.and how it affected him and his brother. So I can't see him tolerating any signs of abuse or overly dominant behaviour towards his daughter.

I think Eiri definitely baby trapped him, but he was a fool for not wearing protection - sounds like she got pregnant almost immediately. I went off her during Strictly and when she was doing those stupid immature TikTok's about him and Katya. Having said that, he now appears to have left her to be raising the child pretty much alone and she seems to be a good dedicated mother, so kudos to her. It can't be easy seeing him swanning around doing whatever he wants and with a new partner again as well.

Don't get the sense he is gay though at all. It is a weird pairing with Holly.

I've noticed the religious undertones recently on his insta too, bit hypocritical when he's pretty much an absent father.
---
Having said I don't think he's gay, that was before I saw his outfit and look on this holiday with Holly lol.

Last edited:
Back when Eiri did YouTube just after George was born she said they got the MAP but it failed, she also said some about Adam wanting some physical intamicy before he went away on a swim trip shortly after George was born but she was uncomfortable with it and still in a lot of discomfort then and it made Adam sound very disrespectful. I thought she initially came across ok but then when she filmed herself watching Adam win Gold in Tokyo the video lacked any excitement or enthusiasm and she started responding to comments saying she knew he was going to win, he was best etc so no doubt, you'd at least be slightly modest. That and her attitude when he was on Strictly showed her in a different light.
Adam certainly doesn't have a type physically though if you compare Eiri, Holly, Anna and Millie.