Adam Peaty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a couple of searches and couldn't find a thread on him other than mentions in the Strictly threads.

My interest is especially piqued following the news of his split with his girlfriend and Mother of his child, Eiri.

Reactions: 6
Hardly a surprise. She was pregnant about 4 months after they first started dating - they barely knew eachother!!!!!

Reactions: 9
There have been a few comments posted on the Daily Mail articles on him that he cheated with another man/ will come out etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hardly a surprise. She was pregnant about 4 months after they first started dating - they barely knew eachother!!!!!
I think it was two months! She knew what she was doing.

That said, I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. He obviously tried to do the right thing.

Before she came along he'd have a new woman every few weeks. He's young and hot so can't really blame him.

I don't think there's any truth at all to him being even remotely gay.

Reactions: 12
They posted lots of loved up snaps on holiday just a few days before (well she did) so it must be some sort of cheating has come to light. Regardless of how early in the relationship she fell pregnant it's very sad when they have such a young son.

Reactions: 8
Wow if he’s gay that’ll be so hard for her and their son. Sad all round
The child won’t know any different. He will grow up with his Dad the way his Dad is and hopefully they will have a close relationship regardless of what has or hasn’t transpired.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the break up coming? I follow Eiri and Adam and I always got the feeling she was a lot more into him. Also a couple of his comments rubbed me up the wrong way, don’t know if this is just what he’s like a person though but he seemed kinda disrespectful towards her on a couple of occasions.

One of them was on her YT video where she was eating bread and he told her not to eat too much or something along those lines, can’t remember the exact wording. Another time was when he posted congrats to passing her driving test then justified it by saying covid and she’s had a baby, like it was an awful thing that she wasn’t able to drive yet 😅

Another time was when she said something like we’ve bought a house, and he corrected her and said no I’ve bought a house you’re just going to live in it.

I’m probably reaching but I get really off vibes from Adam. Also look on his insta at the pictures of him and Katya and tell me they look less like a couple than him and Eiri ever did 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 17
1000% she was pushing and she knew it.

It was clear to me he was done with her at the commonwealth.

After the medal ceremony he went to the crowd, threw the softtoy mascot to George, who wanted to go to his dad.
She was crying and said "well done baby" 🤢 or something along those lines.
He didn't glance at her and kept walking on.

I wish I couldn't find the video.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised they lasted so long! She came across as very silly on Instagram after the whole Katya Jones thing, and very immature despite having a baby. He doesn't sound much better to be fair. I don't think he is gay though. There are rumours that everyone is gay.

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised they lasted so long! She came across as very silly on Instagram after the whole Katya Jones thing, and very immature despite having a baby. He doesn't sound much better to be fair. I don't think he is gay though. There are rumours that everyone is gay.
I swear everyone has had their sexuality discussed as some point. Which is mental.

1000% she was pushing and she knew it.

It was clear to me he was done with her at the commonwealth.

After the medal ceremony he went to the crowd, threw the softtoy mascot to George, who wanted to go to his dad.
She was crying and said "well done baby" 🤢 or something along those lines.
He didn't glance at her and kept walking on.

I wish I couldn't find the video.
Yes I saw it, she was sat quite high and he went over to her and climbed up and he wanted her to pass him George and she didn't which I can fully understand as it was a bit risky then he climbed down and she walked over to the stairs obviously going to meet him, I thought they looked OK so when I read they had split it shocked me, I like Adam and I can imagine that he's very intense with his training etc.

Reactions: 4
Defo off vibes about him … he came out looking like a gangsta at the last games then lost his race .. I pmsl not sorry ha ha he was right up his own arse
But Yey they’re both young c’est la vie

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised they lasted this long, and kind of think he should be commended for giving it a go because she got pregnant. I don't think he was ever that into her and I think she probably couldn't believe her luck when they went on their first few dates.

He really should have worn a condom though, especially as they hardly knew each other.

Years ago he came across as a really nice lad, and he had a girlfriend who seemed really nice. But then he got his teeth fixed, started with the tattoos and started behaving as if he was some sort of gangster, which put me off.

He then started dating a girl who wore a spaces of male up and did the duck face in every photo.

He can sometimes seem down to earth, but other times he seems like a hugely arrogant bell end. I think he once said he thinks he might be autistic.

I think Katya's a bleep and I think they pushed it too far. Wouldn't be surprised if they were bleeping.

I agree Eiri was always much more into him and it must be hard for her.

Reactions: 6
Just found this thread and find it very strange that Adam stayed out in Australia after the world's and didn't travel home to spend Christmas with little George

Reactions: 1
Because he's a selfish man child. He clearly thinks the grass is greener and is happy to leave his ex to be the parent.

Reactions: 3
Anyone think he may be gay? Obvs doesn’t matter one way or another, just wondered if that’s why he left the mother of his child? Also, I’d be pissed off ifninwere her at the amount of time he DOESNT spend with his son. Always seems to be away or chilling in his new hot tub. Clearly he’s happy to leave her with most of the parenting!

Oh my why does he now have keep the horrible moustache it just does not suit him at all

Reactions: 2
Anyone think he may be gay? Obvs doesn’t matter one way or another, just wondered if that’s why he left the mother of his child? Also, I’d be pissed off ifninwere her at the amount of time he DOESNT spend with his son. Always seems to be away or chilling in his new hot tub. Clearly he’s happy to leave her with most of the parenting!
I think they just didn’t know each other very well at the end of day and without their child it wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did. elite athletes are selfish. They have to be.