Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeley Hawes and Suranne Jones - they act the same in everything
Keeley Hawes just whispers breathily in everything I’ve seen her in. Convinced she had some dodgy work done between Spooks and her re-emergence in Line of Duty.

Reactions: 6
That film he did with Gaga. What a load of bs. I was cringing within the first ten minutes and had to switch it off. That was about the third remake of that film too. Why?
I thought A Star Is Born was a total bore fest. Honestly, the things I've enjoyed Bradley in the most are The Hangover and the dreadful All About Steve 🤣

Reactions: 5
Judi Dench
Although I do have a reason which is she is pretentious and never been in a good film

Ewan McGregor

Reactions: 8
David 'virtue signalling' Tennant. Absolutely loathe him and cannot understand why he's seen as a sex symbol - he looks like an anorexic ferret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Judi Dench
Although I do have a reason which is she is pretentious and never been in a good film
YES!
I think she’s an utter fraud. She’s exactly the bloody same whether she’s playing an Elizabethan queen, the head of M15 or a 13th century Swedish peasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YES!
I think she’s an utter fraud. She’s exactly the bloody same whether she’s playing an Elizabethan queen, the head of M15 or a 13th century Swedish peasant.
And being in whatever that money-saving ad is, wtaf, does she really need money that much she's willing to do such cheap ads?

It's annoying it was just decided Judi is a national treasure and now she's this cutesy, dotty old lady.

I thought A Star Is Born was a total bore fest. Honestly, the things I've enjoyed Bradley in the most are The Hangover and the dreadful All About Steve 🤣
Years ago we watched him in a sitcom called Kitchen Confidential. It was the first time I'd ever heard of him. I remember thinking he was quite cute & it was funny. Now he looks a bit sleazy.

Reactions: 2
Nicola Coughlan. I hated Derry Girls (I know, I'm a minority) and she was the worst one, and now I've found out she's going to be in Doctor Who and I'm distraught

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maggie Gyllenhall and her husband Peter Stasrgaard (or whatever). They are both soooo smug and love the smell of their own farts. As perfectly demonstrated here:

By complete contrast, Liv Tyler appeared on the same YouTube channel and was delightful:

---
Anne Hathaway. I'm sure she's a lovely person but she just seems really wishy washy on screen
💯 agree. She is in the top ten mist insufferable people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Siobhan Finneran - I used to like her but realised she just plays the nice but simple Lancashire/Yorkshire woman in everything she's in. And she pops up tons of series.

Reactions: 7