Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James McAvoy. He was my favourite actor alongside Cillian Murphy pre-XMen. He seems like a tit nowadays with it all gone to his head. He hasn’t done anything good or substantial in years imo.
I said him earlier on in this thread. I can't stand him. I remember watching him on Graham Norton and he was an utter sycophant and really nauseating. Made me dislike him even more. :sick:

Reactions: 8
I don't dislike her but I'm sick of margot robbie. She's in too many films and needs to take a break.

Reactions: 9
That looks like someone’s aunt forgot to put her skirt on when she went to work at the library.
It could have looked quite cool with a mini skirt, classy even ...but no must wear baggy knickers and get stared at. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jemima Roper in The Inheritance this week. She kept pulling strange faces, she can’t help it I know, but god it was annoying.

D2ABE188-389A-438D-A66C-DE9F086A8078.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Leslie Mann. The nasally, American accent 😬 she seems to always play the same type of character - whiny, screechy fishwife 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Miriam Margoyles

Sorry because I know people see her as some sort of national treasure and yes sometimes she’s funny but I think she is so disgusting at times

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Miriam Margoyles

Sorry because I know people see her as some sort of national treasure and yes sometimes she’s funny but I think she is so disgusting at times
She's so crude. It's often unnecessary. And if a man said similar kinds of stories she has told on Graham Norton etc. people would be crucifying the man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tom Cruise - over-inflated ego, and he ruined Mission Impossible for me, the movies are nothing like the series.
David Walliams - just makes me shudder
Miriam Margoyles - random swearing doesn't make you look edgy
Sam Rockwell - genuinely no idea, I just don't like him.
Kym Marsh - can't stand the bint

Not actors, but presenters I can't stand include Claudia Winkleman, Josie Gibson and Alison Hammond. CW because she tries too hard and is a classic case of nepotism in action, and AH & JG I've hated ever since they were on Big Brother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11