Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is grubby too, did you see the soles on her kids feets in some pics? Bet they rarely get bathed. They're too cOoOl for conventional washing

Reactions: 4
When my kids were babies they were in sun safe suits. I have never understood the need for baby bikinis.

Reactions: 10
Beach waves are mind blowing when they’re ON A BOY hair doesn’t know who’s head it’s growing on Lucy hun

Reactions: 11
One womens beach waves on a boy is my neglect becasue she probably hasn’t bothered to brush his hair. Why would she now…he’s a BOY

Reactions: 2
I dunno how she creates these magical children. Never seen a boy with hair AND eyelashes
almost as though she had a GIRL specifically because she dreamed of having a child with hair and eyelashes - yet she's finally given her son more than a moment of attention, and realised that her boys have them too!

Reactions: 6
She isn’t a fan at all. My partner worked for them before Keith’s death (he knows the whole band on a personal level) and he’s never ever seen her before

Reactions: 11
We thinking Lucy reads here? Suddenly queens hair is in pigtails after it was posted here

Reactions: 7