Abbytaylorbannigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute idiot if she gets those lips done again. She looks so much better now they are normal.

Reactions: 5
Today’s dinner is just nonsense- she reminds me of my 6 year old who has been left alone with the ketchup ffs. She eats like a child. Hotdogs and waffles coming in over 900kcak. duck me.. this girl I have no words, and I don’t believe that she’s losing any weight, people commenting about how ‘ slim ‘ she looks - I’m sorry but is you blind😉🤪 she looks like same Mrs piggy she’s always been.
Yeah exactly! Nothing will change until habits change. A 900 calorie dinner is so unnecessary even if as part of a deficit

Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly! Nothing will change until habits change. A 900 calorie dinner is so unnecessary even if as part of a deficit
A one off bigger dinner is fine, but she's just binging in the evenings

This might be unpopular but in my opinion there's no point putting yourself into a deficit if you're not going to change your diet too

Reactions: 10
This clown has lost about a stone and is on posting motivational videos about protein shakes and what she takes to work to eat like she’s a modern day Rosemary Conley.

• Haha
To be honest, losing a stone in 10 weeks isn’t a big achievement at her size. Weight should be falling off her

Reactions: 9
To be honest, losing a stone in 10 weeks isn’t a big achievement at her size. Weight should be falling off her
Literally!! I was overweight as a teenager lost half a stone (7lbs) in one week on weight watchers. I really dont get why she continues to eat tit in a deficit. All the carbs I'd be starving 24/7. constant insulin spikes

Reactions: 3
I mean, it’s better than 3 takeaways a day, but it equally isn’t sustainable. The more weight she loses, the less calories she will be able to consume. I don’t think she has realised this yet…

Reactions: 4
Cheat weekend coming up guys, brave yourselves for the calories 🤣

I find it so odd how she eats literally no fruit or veg, like nothing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

She can’t cook I don’t think? At least the nightmare that is Becki Jones cooks from scratch a little. Our generation has so much disposable income and is addicted to convenience food 🥘

Only just saw this thread! The fact she claims to have lost weight this week so she’s going to go all out on the weekend 😂 what to gain it all back? She’s got serious binge eating issues! It’s so bad!

She can’t cook I don’t think? At least the nightmare that is Becki Jones cooks from scratch a little. Our generation has so much disposable income and is addicted to convenience food 🥘
It’s really sad how addicted people are. Myself included.

I wish we had healthy drive thrus, like a drive thru salad bar would be my absolute dream.

Reactions: 6

I wish we had healthy drive thrus, like a drive thru salad bar would be my absolute dream.
I always see people really gravitating to healthy on the go options to be honest, like mix and match salad bars! Proper healthy food you don't have to cook yourself and makes you feel good is everyone's dream really.
I don't want to sound really puritanical, but Abby must feel so ill eating multiple takeaways a day like that

This!! I think this all the time. When your little one is asleep in the car and you don’t want to wake them but you’re starving.. we need a healthy drive thru!

Reactions: 4
I always see people really gravitating to healthy on the go options to be honest, like mix and match salad bars! Proper healthy food you don't have to cook yourself and makes you feel good is everyone's dream really.
I don't want to sound really puritanical, but Abby must feel so ill eating multiple takeaways a day like that
Where I work there’s a deli and I always go for the chicken salad with allllll the vegetables. Same as when I’m on holiday, all I eat is salad. Yet if I’m at home, I don’t tend to make the salads. I need to snap out of it.
---
This!! I think this all the time. When your little one is asleep in the car and you don’t want to wake them but you’re starving.. we need a healthy drive thru!
It’s the dream! Where I grew up theyve literally opened another burger joint opposite a McDonald’s and KFC. You could spit from one to the other. It’s in a poor area too where health isn’t the best due to poverty.

I said to my dad today that something healthy is needed and he even said the only real option is M&S but they aren’t drive thru ha.

Reactions: 1
Nah see that video of her boyfriend bringing in their munchie box it’s giving me the dry boke, he’s such a wee dork

• Haha
I can’t believe the difference in her face, without those stupid eyelashes and lips. She looks so much better. You can actually see her face. She’ll surely never do that to herself again?

One whopper listing a bunch of other whoppers. Sans nurserynurse, haven't a clue who she is.

Screenshot_20240324_131303_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7