Abbytaylorbannigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she's still alive. The salt alone is enough to preserve a dead body.

Reactions: 16
It's gone too far now it's actually embarrassing how much tit she eats

Reactions: 10
I’m not fully convinced she actually eats all the tit she shows. She’s not THAT big, probably half the size of Becki Jones. I think she does it for the engagement which wouldn’t be surprising for these sad tiktok bastards

Reactions: 22
I think she’s upped her eating because the likes and views. She’s packing the weight on!

Reactions: 8
I’m not gonna lie, some of the things she gets from the chippy I would eat. And I also am quite happy to watch her cos you don’t see her stuffing her face and at least she’s got a job. Unlike the other fat unwashed wasters

Reactions: 11
I actually like her lol. No idea how she manages to eat all the takeaway nor how she affords it, but I think she seems alright 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m not fully convinced she actually eats all the tit she shows. She’s not THAT big, probably half the size of Becki Jones. I think she does it for the engagement which wouldn’t be surprising for these sad tiktok bastards
She’s younger than Becki though, I think she’s only early 20s whereas becki is 30 so if she continues like this she’ll easy reach her size.

I do think she’s got more about her than Becki- has a job and a boyfriend. The food is just never ending! The person above who said they’d eat what she gets from the takeaway- yeah I probably would too, but would you then have SIX packets of crisps from a multipack, another frozen pizza with added cheese and salt, and multiple bags of sweets AFTER the takeaway?

Reactions: 10
The person above who said they’d eat what she gets from the takeaway- yeah I probably would too, but would you then have SIX packets of crisps from a multipack, another frozen pizza with added cheese and salt, and multiple bags of sweets AFTER the takeaway?
Hell no! I’d probably be eating the takeaway the next day as well! 😊

Reactions: 2
You’d think her parents would have a word with her. I know she’s a grown woman and can do as she pleases but I’d be raging if that was my daughter shovelling constant crap down her throat and adding salt to everything imaginable.
These idiots need a wake up call as they think they are being clever. Giving the finger to anyone who dare comment how unhealthy it is. The enablers aren’t gonna give a crap when you’re in hospital having suffered a stroke or worse.

Reactions: 11
i’ve been waiting for a thread for this gyal for so long. had a bit of a downward spiral when i saw her content a while ago. i’m probably a bit smaller than her but it made me think like, if she can eat all this shite and takeaways and not put on tons then what’s stopping me or anyone else from eating multiple takeaways a week? put me in such a bad mindset, i’m so sick of these tik tokkers doing duck all but promoting unhealthy lifestyles

Reactions: 24
i’ve been waiting for a thread for this gyal for so long. had a bit of a downward spiral when i saw her content a while ago. i’m probably a bit smaller than her but it made me think like, if she can eat all this shite and takeaways and not put on tons then what’s stopping me or anyone else from eating multiple takeaways a week? put me in such a bad mindset, i’m so sick of these tik tokkers doing duck all but promoting unhealthy lifestyles
Remember just because she’s not huge doesn’t mean she’s healthy. Her insides will be absolutely rotten and I see heart problems in her future with the amount of salt she eats. She’s a ticking time bomb

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I quite like this girl. I speak as someone who could defo finish a multipack of crisps 😂 the salt on already salty food really irks me though!

Reactions: 3
I like her but the amount of food she eats and the amount salt she puts on her food is very worrying!

Reactions: 2
I can very much relate to this. I have binge eating disorder and had to take a break from Becki and Abby and all the others like them. I really spiralled too and have to watch in moderation now. They're just as dangerous as the pro Ana people.

Reactions: 14
I can very much relate to this. I have binge eating disorder and had to take a break from Becki and Abby and all the others like them. I really spiralled too and have to watch in moderation now. They're just as dangerous as the pro Ana people.
totally agree, you got this though! i hope things get better for you

Reactions: 5
She is NOT small anyone who thinks she is... I'm sorry, she is not. She is a small obese size, and also has skin like Becki Jones (I live nearby to her).
I actually find her one of the worst of these binge eaters due to the salt- she will kill herself with that. I see her in real life, a lot... she is clearly looking to give up work and try to get on the Cory/Becki/Charley bandwagon.

Reactions: 17
D’you remember those crisps you could get where you got a little packet of salt and salted them yourself?

Reactions: 3