Abbytaylorbannigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she wouldn’t last, she’s a mess too like becki
I had a bad weekend this weekend but I also know I can’t live like this and I want to change, I can’t even imagine how tit she must feel after eating all that

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a bad weekend this weekend but I also know I can’t live like this and I want to change, I can’t even imagine how tit she must feel after eating all that
But that’s the difference with you, you acknowledge it, keep going you’re doing brilliant❤

Reactions: 4
I think her videos are filmed over multiple days I don’t believe she ate everything in one day at all

Reactions: 2
I think her videos are filmed over multiple days I don’t believe she ate everything in one day at all
Sometimes I think it has to be for engagement but then I wonder why she would cook/order that much food if she’s not eating it?

Sometimes I think it has to be for engagement but then I wonder why she would cook/order that much food if she’s not eating it?
Yeah that’s what confuses me but I never believed she would do things like eat a whole Nutella jar in one go plus everything else in the day 🤣

She’s so vile. Honestly the amount of food in her ‘ cheat’ day which is obviously a binge day is astonishing

Reactions: 3
Even if she’s not eating all that in a day it’s absolutely vile and disgusting that she’s eating some/most of it and even worse filming that and encouraging eating that way. She’s a filthy cow

I’d say the boyfriend eats a good bit of it! Plus it’s probably her meals filmed over several days as others have said, so not that much going to waste x

I was just about to say she’s lying. Seen the comment to watch to the end. Can’t listen to her talk shite for that long. Jesus she’s going to be so thin soon, we won’t see her.

Is this her attempt at being funny? Because she missed…
In reality it’s another attempt at getting people to watch her while video so she gets paid more. Pathetic girl.
tit eyelashes too.

Reactions: 3
Proud of her for sticking with it a BIT! It is a big change. She could do better, but still :)

Reactions: 1
Proud of her for sticking with it a BIT! It is a big change. She could do better, but still :)
Nah, sorry but sticking with it a "but" is nothing.

If she can't acknowledge that she eats like tit then she's not changing

Nah, sorry but sticking with it a "but" is nothing.

If she can't acknowledge that she eats like tit then she's not changing
Yeah I understand and respect that, she’s still obsessed with junk food 🙄

Reactions: 1
Today’s dinner is just nonsense- she reminds me of my 6 year old who has been left alone with the ketchup ffs. She eats like a child. Hotdogs and waffles coming in over 900kcak. duck me.. this girl I have no words, and I don’t believe that she’s losing any weight, people commenting about how ‘ slim ‘ she looks - I’m sorry but is you blind😉🤪 she looks like same Mrs piggy she’s always been.

Reactions: 6